BDSM 101 NZ
Community page.
Owned and operated by DeviantQueen

Seeking a Mistress/FWB
Discussion - started by sexyrufus, posted on 29-Dec-13 12:12AM
I am a gender fluid, bi-sexual woman relatively new to BDSM and respect and admire all that this encompasses. I almost found a mistress to fill my needs. She was in my grasp but alas, she has slipped away and thus I am found wanting and needing another. Not sure where to start though I do have contacts through Fetlife with Auckland 'talent', I thought it worthwhile to advertise for any suggestions anyone may have.

I am into learning the art. I appear to have both sub and dom qualities and desires but predominantly at this moment I wish to fulfill my need for domination in the form of mummification and tie and tease. I am seeking a female dominant who is bi preferably and is looking for a play thing. I am rebellious and love to be disciplined and rewarded. Spanking and flogging with a dash of leather crop are my punishments of choice, with an interest in learning more about breath play and anal play. Have you any suggestions please?

Showing comments 1 through 1 out of 1 comments

Comment #1 by 2meke_teke in response to the main topic
Posted on 29-Apr-14 10:48PM
Hi sexyrufus, I am also on fetlife and am an active member of the Auckland Femdom group, all sane mature women who are like minded women. I have someone in mind who I think may suit? Worth a message to her perhaps. Please pm me

Community Managers (2)

Group owner
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd