General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

This question for the ladies..
Discussion - started by Misruptiv, posted on 24-May-19 6:29AM
I see there are a lot of ladies on here looking for couples but when it comes down to it they don’t reply or start to and then stop. Is there any ladies out there genuinely looking to join a couple or open to the idea of joining a coupe?

Showing comments 1 through 13 out of 13 comments

Comment #1 by Miss_ayla in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-May-19 2:50PM
I think it does happen, I've done it myself, but I know couples often get targeted by catfishers, I've heard of a guy showing up, when he was meant to be a lady. Couples can be tricky, when my man and me were swinging, we found other sites useful
Comment #2 by Nersayus in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-May-19 3:27PM
You see a lot of women looking for couples? I dont! In fact it's incredibly rare on here!
Plenty of female profiles who are really couples looking for other women, kinda like your profile in fact.
Comment #3 by RustyKnight in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 24-May-19 3:29PM
The elusive unicorn!!
Comment #4 by Miss_ayla in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 24-May-19 4:20PM
Exactly like her profile.
Comment #5 by Funtimes69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-May-19 4:42PM
Yes that's true, we've started to communicate with single ladies and the chat will go well and all interested in meeting then it stops
Maybe single ladies have so much to chose from and it's hard to keep in contact with so many potential friendship
Comment #6 by Nersayus in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 24-May-19 5:02PM
I do think that's probably true.
I find once you meet people it's easy to develop a relationship but I imagine single females have a lot of couples wanting to meet and cant meet everyone.

I also agree with miss ayla, theres a huge amount of fake female profiles catfishing as well.
Comment #7 by Miss_ayla in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 24-May-19 5:04PM
And single men posing as couples
Comment #8 by flossie1nz in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-May-19 6:13PM
I met with a few couples and had a lot of fun but discovered I wasnt fully bi although i sometimes do like the thought of female company? But yes so many guys out there to choose from they tend to take up all my time.
Posted on 24-May-19 7:40PM
Unfortunately, I think a big proportion of profiles on here are fake and most likely males just pretending to be couples or females.
There used to be more genuine people on this site, and it?s a shame things seem to have changed.
Comment #10 by Knot2shy in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 24-May-19 8:05PM
That's my take that the single ladies have a lot to choose from. Personally I struggle to find fun times here but do occasionally. Hard to find easy going genuine people.
Comment #11 by Funtimes69 in response to Knot2shy ( view post )
Posted on 24-May-19 9:16PM
Possibly why some guy's go Bi yes the proportion of single ladies to couples and single guy's is stacked against them plus the fake profiles
Posted on 24-May-19 11:40PM
In case anyone cares or is even remotely interested - my profile is not fake!!
Comment #13 by Miss_ayla in response to Knot2shy ( view post )
Posted on 24-May-19 11:41PM
I swear I was drinking with your twin tonight knot2shy. Unless you are visiting the naki at the moment?

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd