General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Loneliness
Discussion - started by MrCertain, posted on 19-Aug-19 8:33AM
I am finding loneliness to be wide spread. people I meet on this site are not immune. Many of us come to this site ostensibly to find sex encounters. But despite stating NSA it's not actually what many people want or need. Am I right?? Comments please.

Showing comments 1 through 47 out of 47 comments

Comment #1 by MsWhippie30 in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Aug-19 9:17AM
Yup totally agree! There is being lonely in singleness as well as in a relationship. I've experienced both.

I find it most interesting that many of us are lonely in our relationships and have simply checked out because the other half is too busy with their own stuff. Shout out to all the guys and girls that keep holding it down while having a bit on the side!
Comment #2 by Cum_Connoisseur in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Aug-19 1:36PM
Everyone is different and I think we could agree people don't always really know what they want. Sometimes people don't know what they feel either. Personally I don't get lonely, I'm introverted and being alone for me is my happiest and most comfortable. Maybe if I was a guy I'd just eat my cum and never need anyone
Comment #3 by Little-finger in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Aug-19 2:46PM
Every one is different I am after NSA and nothing more, I can meet have a sess and walk away but I make that clear to anyone I may meet so maybe why I have met so little people on here .
Comment #4 by Oralguy6968 in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Aug-19 4:42PM
We are trying to find people that want regular meetings whether its as a couple or playing alone. I (male half) would love to find another female or couple to have regular fun with, my mrs can play with other guy's alone as well but chooses not to unless im away overseas.
Comment #5 by MrCertain in response to Oralguy6968 ( view post )
Posted on 19-Aug-19 4:52PM
Hi bazzy, are you looking for regular meetings cos it relieves some loneliness and you want the companionship? Or is it just pure sex drive that you need to get your rocks off. Just curious.
Comment #6 by Oralguy6968 in response to MrCertain ( view post )
Posted on 19-Aug-19 5:12PM
For both of us its purely sex. We have the companionship but not all our individual sexual needs are being met
Comment #7 by Johnwantsome in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Aug-19 6:36PM
I am on here to find a hot couple for semi regular meets i want sex need to feed that hunger to get off
Comment #8 by rural_wangas in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Aug-19 8:27PM
We get many men who are in loveless or sexless marriages who contact us on here. More so than lonely singles.
Posted on 20-Aug-19 12:38AM
I wonder when these men will start asking themselves, or their wives, why the marriage is sexless.
Seriously. I could write a novel about the subject.
Comment #10 by Argyle in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Aug-19 6:16AM
I totally agree with comment no. 9.......why are there so many sexless marriages? Do couples stay together for convenience and then look elsewhere to have there sexual needs met? One thing I would be interested in knowing is if married men/women find it easy to find someone else to play with, nsa.
Comment #11 by Oralguy6968 in response to Argyle ( view post )
Posted on 20-Aug-19 7:51AM
Even though me and my partner aren't married yet but are engaged I've found that we have a deep emotional connection to each other and do have the physical connection too. It's just with us we each have different kinds of sexual needs that aren't being met by each other. When playing with couples when I was single I found this to be the most common problem with long term relationships.
Comment #12 by scotti in response to MsWhippie30 ( view post )
Posted on 20-Aug-19 7:59AM
Well said mrs whippie
Posted on 20-Aug-19 8:33AM
Agree, emotional attachment can be maintained with a partner while sexual needs can be explored with others. But it does require some phycological fitness. Also, along with sex,an attachment is formed, sex is the ultimate in intimacy after all. multiple partners can work and it is very exhilarating.
Posted on 20-Aug-19 8:51AM
You should check out reddit/r/deadbedrooms to see how this happens and why.
Posted on 20-Aug-19 9:02AM
Gosh so agree!

Never thought I would be in a sexless relationship but I've ended up in one. Even though I love him for me IRS no sustainable longterm for me.
Comment #16 by scotti in response to MsWhippie30 ( view post )
Posted on 20-Aug-19 9:09AM
Yea I concur exactly difficult ah
Comment #17 by scotti in response to MrCertain ( view post )
Posted on 20-Aug-19 9:38AM
Have any luck or is it just a time filler here for you too
Comment #18 by Nothing in response to Argyle ( view post )
Posted on 20-Aug-19 6:09PM
Im in a sexless marriage ever since the menopause started she cant stand being touched thats why i decided to play away however thats harder than i thought it was going to be as welltheres a lot of woman on here who appear to be keen and pull out when it comes to it.
Comment #19 by scotti in response to Nothing ( view post )
Posted on 20-Aug-19 9:46PM
Yep hard to believe there must be thousands of people that have a less than satisfying sex life yet just meeting for some fun and excitement in this often difficult and strained life seems almost impossible,this site has all the foundations for it to be so easy yet it is so hard
Comment #20 by rural_wangas in response to scotti ( view post )
Posted on 20-Aug-19 10:47PM
Nerves get the better of a lot. We had one person drive two hours to get here then freaked out and left five minutes later and didn't even get his jacket off. He was married and desperate and scared.
Posted on 21-Aug-19 12:06AM
Hiya
Posted on 21-Aug-19 1:02AM
Toot toot
Posted on 21-Aug-19 1:44AM
Hello hun
Posted on 21-Aug-19 3:31PM
Totally agree with you
Comment #25 by fatfeisty in response to Argyle ( view post )
Posted on 21-Aug-19 9:33PM
Yes, married men/women find it pretty easy to find someone else to cheat with... if they're a certain type of person. They need to be efficient at: lying, remembering the lies they've told, deleting messages, and using their creativity to come up with reasons to go somewhere.
Comment #26 by fatfeisty in response to MrCertain ( view post )
Posted on 21-Aug-19 9:34PM
I don't know if I'd agree with you that sex is the 'ultimate' in intimacy. I think there's an intimacy that transcends even sex.
Comment #27 by fatfeisty in response to Nothing ( view post )
Posted on 21-Aug-19 9:36PM
Do you not feel able to talk with your wife about this?
Posted on 21-Aug-19 9:39PM
Yep. Some people's consciences are more ethical than others.
Posted on 21-Aug-19 10:59PM
well i did for 4 years until i got sprung
Comment #30 by Nothing in response to fatfeisty ( view post )
Posted on 22-Aug-19 12:42PM
We have had several conversations about it and she does try but just cant bring herself to go all the way again, and she used to be so in to it.
Comment #31 by fatfeisty in response to Nothing ( view post )
Posted on 22-Aug-19 9:30PM
Oh man. That's so sad. It really does suck being a woman sometimes. The things our bodies have to go through. I hope you're being understanding.

I really meant have you talked to her about the possibility of you seeing someone just for your sexual needs?
Comment #32 by palmyguy in response to fatfeisty ( view post )
Posted on 22-Aug-19 10:31PM
Or maybe a counselor to help you both deal with the situation.

Not a 'silver bullet' (as in an instant solution), but helps process things as sometimes both males & females 'can't see the forest for the trees'.
Comment #33 by Amos in response to Cum_Connoisseur ( view post )
Posted on 22-Aug-19 11:27PM
Hello darling
Comment #34 by Amos in response to Tootyfruity ( view post )
Posted on 22-Aug-19 11:28PM
Gorgeous darli
ng
Comment #35 by Amos in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Aug-19 11:28PM
Totally agree darling
comment #36 was clobbered
comment #37 was clobbered
Comment #38 by Nothing in response to fatfeisty ( view post )
Posted on 23-Aug-19 6:42AM
Im giving her all the time in the world i know it will happen again. No i havent spoke about other possibilities perhaps i should.
Comment #39 by Nothing in response to palmyguy ( view post )
Posted on 23-Aug-19 6:43AM
Unforrunately its just a hormonal thing that one day i hope will pass.
comment #40 was clobbered
comment #41 was clobbered
comment #42 was clobbered
comment #43 was clobbered
Comment #44 by fatfeisty in response to Nothing ( view post )
Posted on 24-Aug-19 5:06PM
I'm sorry it's happening though. It can't be easy. I understand how desires can take over.
I'm sure you're being amazing towards her. x
Comment #45 by Ducatisi69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Aug-19 7:24PM
You are right. Love and intimacy with depth of feeling. Giving and being given to is a beautiful thing. A full loving relationship is the ultimate as it comes with soo much more. Sex for just fun is still amazing though!!!
Comment #46 by fatfeisty in response to Ducatisi69 ( view post )
Posted on 25-Aug-19 1:04AM
Comment #47 by Nothing in response to fatfeisty ( view post )
Posted on 26-Aug-19 5:33PM
Thanks. Its not easy i do have high sex drive and apparently now take longer showers.theres lots of lovecad affection just no physical it will come back and im sure when it does BOOM. Im just giving her all the time and space she needs and a good spooning now and again

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd