General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

First massage
Discussion - started by DownOnTheUpside, posted on 20-Aug-19 9:04PM
Just thought I'd put this out there but massaged my prostate for the first time ever... Wow what an experience... Amazing how much cum just oozes out without even touching yourself.. not how I thought... Def gonna do it more often.. anyone into doing this/ giving this to guys

Showing comments 1 through 24 out of 24 comments

Comment #1 by Nersayus in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Aug-19 6:46AM
Love doing this :) with the right guys of course, some are utter starfish and bore me to tears. But with the guys who really get off on it hell yes such a turn on (in conjunction with getting my own needs satisfied of course!)
Comment #2 by MadKiwiGuy in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Aug-19 7:58AM
Not had the pleasure yet... maybe need to.
Sounds like you enjoyed.

Can you let me know where you had this done, by whom?

Comment #3 by HornyHal in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Aug-19 8:59AM
I love it too. Gotta have someone who knows what they're doing though. Cut them nails first .
Comment #4 by Cum_Connoisseur in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Aug-19 12:23PM
I want to hear tips and advice from people with experience. Is it really more cum or probably the same amount just observed a different way?
Posted on 21-Aug-19 12:35PM
And you are very good at this too, I agree if it is something different then it is a more intense sensation and feels amazing
Comment #6 by mikesmithnz2019 in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Aug-19 12:55PM
I've never had much success with this, did you use a toy? I've only used my own fingers and it hasn't worked well

I've received a finger in the past from a GF, but she just pounded it in and out of me and it felt uncomfortable...not enough lube I think = felt like too much heat. Definitely wasn't designed to massage my prostate.
Posted on 21-Aug-19 1:38PM
By myself
Posted on 21-Aug-19 1:38PM
Posted on 21-Aug-19 1:40PM
When I was doing it ... It just slowly oozed out and when I finally did cum through masturbation while still massaging it seemed a lot more... Was an awesome sensation... Would love a girl to peg me
Posted on 21-Aug-19 1:42PM
I used an old baby spoon with the curved oversized handle on it from when the kids where young... Just found it in the bottom drawer and thought that's a nice shape.. I wonder ...
Posted on 21-Aug-19 1:44PM
Was a but nervous... wasn't sure how to do it right but hit it straight away... I was shaking and twitching ... I absolutely got into it ... Loved it
Posted on 21-Aug-19 2:07PM
Well well, I shall have to dig one out...or hit the supermarket
Posted on 21-Aug-19 3:16PM
Hahaha... Well worth the trip is say
Comment #14 by Blueskynz in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 21-Aug-19 4:23PM
would love to try...
Posted on 21-Aug-19 5:21PM
Keen?
Posted on 21-Aug-19 5:28PM
Keen what?
Posted on 21-Aug-19 5:47PM
That's what it should be like for sure!
Its different with every person, some guys easy to find and some hard. Some find diff positions, techniques etc better than others.

In general, ramming a finger in and out wont do much of anything though! I have most success initially with a firm circular motion, but again depends on the physiology of the bloke in question. You have to vary technique and pressure from feedback (hence my hate for starfishes who dont provide it) to get it right.

There are some really good toys for self play however make sure to get something designed for that rather than just a plain butt plug or a female toy as they wont hit the right spots.

Being pegged is quite a diff ecperience to prostate massage!
Comment #18 by Nersayus in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 21-Aug-19 5:53PM
Also for the 100 messages today asking for this - I'm here for my pleasure just like you all are. If you dont fit any of my interests and desires please dont bother messaging me to ask! There are plenty of working girls offering this as a service if you dont want to play in any reciprocal manner. I am not one of them.
Posted on 21-Aug-19 6:00PM
How would you usually handle such messages? Ignore, block or reply to explain the obvious?
Posted on 21-Aug-19 6:23PM
I've been explaining the obvious so far but honestly it depends on my mood. Often I will ignore if I'm grumpy but if they've been told no more than once before I've taken to blocking recently. I'm usually very tolerant and I hate blocking people but admit I can be a grump at times
Posted on 21-Aug-19 7:24PM
I get the best feeling from a push forward then down and slide back motion... If that makes sense... Can being pegged by a woman with the right gear work? I get a straight old dildo won't hit the spot...
Posted on 21-Aug-19 7:40PM
It can feel amazing sure but it wont be the same feeling. It doesnt have the high intensity as direct and purposeful pressure.
Just a lot like being fucked doesn't tend to make a lot of woman orgasm as it doesnt quite hit the same spot there either.
Theres usually quite a mental turn on about being fucked (by nyone) that intensifies the physical sensation too. And again depends on the person and their physiology some enjoy diff things more than others.
Posted on 21-Aug-19 7:45PM
Cheers... I'm gonna keep experimenting and see what goes... I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far... Thx for taking the time to chat about it too :)
Posted on 22-Aug-19 12:29PM
Meetup

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd