General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Look me in the eyes? Or not?
Discussion - started by fatfeisty, posted on 5-Sep-19 9:10PM
So, I was having an interesting conversation with my darling FWB today and thought I'd bring it on here to ask for your thoughts as well.

I mentioned to him that I had noticed that some guys I've slept with have worked hard not to look me in the eyes during sex.
Tbh, sometimes it's made me feel like I'm just the hole he needed to use (if ya get me?).
My FWB mentioned that maybe some guys think looking into each other's eyes during sex might feel too intimate. This is for a more NSA sex arrangement of course.

Thoughts?

Showing comments 1 through 32 out of 32 comments

Comment #1 by Cheekies in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Sep-19 9:24PM
I've not looked into the eyes of fuck buddies in the throws of passion. There could be something in that, it could be too intimate. I will stare into the eyes of a partner and kiss him alot. Funny how we set up our own boundaries based on our desires
Comment #2 by cant in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Sep-19 9:28PM
Bend you over and stare at your brown eye?
Comment #3 by fatfeisty in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 5-Sep-19 9:46PM
Yes!!
So interesting.
Comment #4 by Lulu in response to fatfeisty ( view post )
Posted on 5-Sep-19 9:57PM
I hear you. It is interesting as I am capable of having NSA but still need a connection.
Comment #5 by fatfeisty in response to Lulu ( view post )
Posted on 5-Sep-19 10:27PM
Yes! I think I'm the same!
Kinda makes me feel like a blow up doll otherwise.
Comment #6 by Mgr247 in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Sep-19 12:21AM
Its a pitty yr nt in chch even tho im like nsa i still like it when the other person is feeling it 2 it makes it way mre injoyable noing that the other person is satisfied 2
Comment #7 by Cum_Connoisseur in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Sep-19 12:30AM
I love feeling like a hole that someome needed to use though

I wouldn't notice a lack of eye contact honestly, my eyes naturally shut during a hard fuck. Not because I'm thinking about anything, its just a reaction to intense sensation.
Comment #8 by DownOnTheUpside in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Sep-19 12:35AM
I try to look for eye contact probably as a confirmation of satisfaction/lack of
Not imperitive but it is nice
Posted on 6-Sep-19 1:27AM
Yr right it is nice i love the feeling of knowing the other person has orgasmed its sexy asf
Comment #10 by Olderfunwanted in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Sep-19 1:36AM
On a 1 night stand or FWB situation I normally look at their facial expressions mainly so I can tell if im doing a good job or not,if theres not much expression, fuck harder Haha,.......not so much eye contact as that's a bit more personal, but then again each person is different and they enjoy more intimate relationships
Posted on 6-Sep-19 1:44AM
As u said it lets u no if is satisfying 4 them and lets u know if yr doing a gd job i like it when im looked in the eye and told im about 2 b fucked it turns me right on and i love it when a guy is satisfied enougth 2 have secounds thats hot 2
Comment #12 by hotntasty in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Sep-19 10:42AM
i love staring deeply into the window of your soul in the throws of passion...i find the face changes a lot...
Posted on 6-Sep-19 3:10PM
I'm the same I'm trying to think of a time when a time a guy hasn't had his eyes open
Posted on 6-Sep-19 3:18PM
I'm going to try and pay attention from now on, might report back soon
Comment #15 by Sappho in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Sep-19 5:10PM
I'm just starting with a new fwb who is new to this and she asked the same thing, if it's something that's allowed. My answer is yes, as I want it to be passionate, or (like said above) its like a blow up doll. We have set ground rules up but that is so we can be passionate within those boundaries
Posted on 6-Sep-19 5:28PM
Haha good luck with that

I only know because I've been asked to look at them and sometimes I just randomly open my eyes
Posted on 6-Sep-19 6:16PM
agree with you there
Comment #18 by givinglight in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Nov-19 11:38AM
Glancing over should be fine, but staring into someones eyes while cumming may be a bit intimate for NSA?
Comment #19 by slippingaway in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Nov-19 1:49PM
Some eye contact is normal and necessary. For me its essential, its how I gauge if were enjoying each other or if she is just borrowing my tools for a quick wank.
Any FWB that gazes into your eyes too much is not NSA. Its a deeper connection for them.
I suppose its different for everyone, but to avoid eye contact completely! nah - if you can't look at a person while engaging this way your faulty.
Comment #20 by Beachfisherwomanneeded in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Nov-19 8:37AM
It can be very intense staring into a womans eyes whilst fucking especially wen she cums to
Comment #21 by Miss_ayla in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Nov-19 8:52AM
I absolutely make eye contact. Ask around
Comment #22 by Angus3000 in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Nov-19 8:58AM
Tbh if it?s with someone I don?t know well I prefer the whole power dominance thing, and if they are looking in my eyes that seems a bit of a challenge and they need their head pulled back by the hair a bit more or maybe a hand in the face or around their throat. Obviously this is only with willing participants and I take care not to hurt them. TMI maybe...
Comment #23 by Miss_ayla in response to Angus3000 ( view post )
Posted on 20-Nov-19 8:59AM
Nailed it. It's a challenge!
Posted on 21-Nov-19 10:18AM
Totally agree there
Comment #25 by GHunter in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Nov-19 11:18PM
Hi every1 just putting my 2cents in and yes ot can be a deep emotional connection but it?s a context thing coz petsonally I love it when I was with my partner my girl my boo etc but I love woman in general. Maybe kust a real perve but if I look in a nsa eyes its still connecting but on a different level like pure lust deviant wanting hot and horny animalistic even and thats not to say we cant be like that with our #1
Comment #26 by GHunter in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 21-Nov-19 11:19PM
Sorry more like $2 worth
Comment #27 by Dunedin_monkey in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Nov-19 1:28PM
What is this? Nsa with a bonding moment.. Yeah right
Posted on 23-Nov-19 12:39AM
Not a bond just a connection

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager