General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Have you ever been in a physical fight and then fucked?
Discussion - started by MsWhippie30, posted on 7-Sep-19 1:35AM
I don't condone violence in any form unless its negotiated and consensual (or consensual non consent if that's your flavour) but I'm wondering if anyone has gotten into a physical fight with a partner and it's gone straight into sex (think Mr and Mrs Smith). I'm just curious...

Showing comments 1 through 8 out of 8 comments

Comment #1 by Cum_Connoisseur in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Sep-19 1:50AM
CNC is my favourite, so violence is just as good as sex to me, if not better
I can only remember one time it was unexpected. My partner at the time went into a jealous rage and wanted to make me feel 'owned' by him. It was pretty great, impossible to replicate the same genuine rage in role play.
Posted on 7-Sep-19 2:27AM
I like the idea of CNC but like you say it's that authenticity that's problematic. Thanks for sharing CC x
Comment #3 by Madidas in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Sep-19 9:05AM
A game of "you can't rape me" is probably close as you can get. Only one rule no punching allowed.
Comment #4 by MsWhippie30 in response to Madidas ( view post )
Posted on 7-Sep-19 10:08AM
Yeah, I've been slapped before and I was so shocked that I slapped him back and then it turned physical and he pinned me and we fucked. Since then I've been fantasizing about it.
Comment #5 by RyanofOtaki in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Sep-19 11:02PM
Hm, I initally read this wrong. I do remember having to fight off some drunk fuck from one of our student house parties. Nothing serious, but a few blows were landed. Afterwards, it felt GREAT to fuck the GF. All that testosterone I suppose. Some primal ARRR I defended the cave, now give me some lovin'!

More to your topic I have found it more interesting of late I have developed some liking to being struck by a woman I have been intimate with. This case she didn't really take it seriously, but the hint of it makes me curious for something more intense. Not really some kind of pleasure from pain, though that is all good, but more of I want you, try to fight me off until I have you. All 'consensual', of course.
Posted on 8-Sep-19 2:22AM
Yup I certainly have fantasies about that exact thing. I love the idea of trying to fight a man off me
Comment #7 by Miss_ayla in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Sep-19 1:14PM
Yup, but I do run the CNC group so no surprises there.
Posted on 14-Sep-19 7:52PM
Can't beat a bit of rough sex , chucking them round the room a bit sets the mood

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd