General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Fcuking the Neighbour
Discussion - started by givinglight, posted on 1-Nov-19 11:24AM
Would it be okay to fcuk an attractive neighbour? what if she/he are married/partnered but deliberately flashes her/his body parts at you? How would you assess the situation?

Showing comments 1 through 6 out of 6 comments

Comment #1 by Laseredfeild in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Nov-19 9:34PM
Go with flow & see how far the flirting goes
If it's ment to be, IM sure you will know when that time comes along ....
Good luck " enjoy
Posted on 1-Nov-19 9:47PM
its a tricky one isint it?
Comment #3 by supahottoddy in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Nov-19 10:35PM
it takes 2 to tango & if shes deliberately flashng you then we are only human.having said that dont be at all suprised if you woke up to your legs geting crushed if by any chance hubby found out.
Comment #4 by oneeyedcantab in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-Nov-19 7:34AM
Yep been there. She knew I was married and she used to sit on fro t door step and smoke. Used to love putting g the bins out each week. She would do one at a time as a sign so out I go. The nights the mrs was asleep were the best.

She would come to my front lawn or we would hang along side of her garage. Gaurebteed weekly bj. Fuk here small hands were so soft and warm around my cock.

Why did we have to move.

Comment #5 by Dasher in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Nov-19 12:00PM
Well you would wake up and stop telling lies:)
Comment #6 by Jessica68 in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Nov-19 12:52PM
It is such a yummy situation when they do love to flash themselves like that at a drop of a hat.My experience went on for a whole year of a very very sexy neighbor exposing hers3lf to me an dam i should have jumped.Sad part was when her daughter would come over wearing next to nothing.But can prove a theory that some genetic traits are a mighty dam fine thing to behold. GO FOR IT ENJOY IT AN PLENTY OF PICTS.OR YOU WILL REGRET YOU DIDNT.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd