General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

I asked she answered
Discussion - started by nzoneday99, posted on 5-Mar-20 3:26PM
Hey guys, I was just in the company of a lovely lady in return for some of my hard earned cash and in the heat of the moment i asked how I compared to others size wise. Smallest cock she has ever seen she said!
I knew it was little but I thought there would be some guys out there with less than me.
It hurt a little bit to hear, but I’ll ask again I’d say :)
Lucky buggers rooting chicks after I’ve been with them, it will be like shooting fish in a barrel ha ha
And for all the ladies out there, get in touch if you are feeling down and want a laugh ha ha

Showing comments 1 through 7 out of 7 comments

Comment #1 by Hbcoast in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Mar-20 5:37PM
A friend of mine has the smallest cock , big guy just erection the size of a thumb , he still gets the ladies and certainly not embarrassed by his lack of manhood , like he says other ways.to please the ladies and he still has intercourse even if it is a little less than filling !
He said that because of his short length he finds the g spot and often his ladies orgasim quickly so there may be benifits .
You could always put a pic up and show us all !
Comment #2 by domseka in response to Hbcoast ( view post )
Posted on 9-Mar-20 9:42PM
gr8 idea ;)
Comment #3 by Qwik_cumma in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Mar-20 9:08AM
I have a small one too. Yes I have been laughed at took me a few years to build up courage to go out and try again.
Posted on 10-Mar-20 10:02AM
You know what they say....good things cum in small packages. hehe
Posted on 10-Mar-20 12:03PM
I guess for me it would be a problem coz im attracted to larger women bbw ssbbws so having a small dick would be kind of difficult to hit the spot in them
Comment #6 by Eziduzit in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Apr-20 8:50AM
Definitely wouldn't see her again,not professional at all. I have a small cock and as a teen all the girls knew, but i was eating good pussy when none of my friends were. Along with good listening skills and top notch foreplay your alright. And it's a punishment from God not being able to smash thick white girls from behind
Comment #7 by Qwik_cumma in response to Eziduzit ( view post )
Posted on 3-Apr-20 12:46PM
I feel u on that

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd