General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Swamping the few ladies that answer an add.
Discussion - started by MasterSargeant, posted on 7-Feb-21 6:57PM
Ever noticed that when a lady comments on a dogging or such other thread that she gets literally swamped with offers and comments saying..." have pm'd you "
Never see or rarely see them re-comment.
Either timewasters or have been driven off by all the hopefuls going at it at once.

Showing comments 1 through 15 out of 15 comments

Comment #1 by silvergrey565 in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Feb-21 7:34PM
You could extend that further to those females that have their profiles on the Search area. Apparently most get absolutely bombarded with messages, many I understand are one liners or totally inappropriate. Makes it very hard for folk who would like to build a communication up towards meeting to further the conversation. Of course, no way to monitor that but same effect - drives off genuine responders.
Posted on 7-Feb-21 7:55PM
Yes, I concur.
Quite often see that on female profiles about one liners etc and that those sort of responses will be ignorned or blocked.
Definitely makes it that much harder...if only guys would think before acting on impulse.
Posted on 7-Feb-21 7:58PM
Haha, sadly the brain is located in the wrong part of the body
Posted on 7-Feb-21 9:29PM
Unfortunatly that is true in many cases.

It is extremely rare that I send out messages to women these days...have found it to be a totally pointless exercise. So many that string you along.
One lady I was chatting to for some time was a classic example....no matter how many meets were arranged, something always came up the day before on her end so she couldn't meet. Saw the light, now have nothing to do with her.
Comment #5 by Calypso122 in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Feb-21 9:53PM
Yeah I said I was keen to get gangbanged when I lived in Gisborne last year and one guy messaged me about it but no follow through and I saw the same guy commenting on another women's GB post and I time waits for no man and I certainly don't 😜
Comment #6 by JoeDirt69 in response to Calypso122 ( view post )
Posted on 7-Feb-21 11:48PM
That a pretty sad state of affairs when willing party people get stood up, let down or otherwise generally fucked around and not a fun way
Comment #7 by ronswanson in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-Feb-21 9:35AM
Agree. Online dating is largely a waste of time. Men and women both have frustrating experiences - although for opposite reasons. Women get swamped with dick pics and 'wanna root' messages from idiots, and the few genuine guys on here never get a response 'cause their messages get lost in the recipient's inbox. Not just this site, same across the board.
Comment #8 by Calypso122 in response to JoeDirt69 ( view post )
Posted on 8-Feb-21 2:08PM
In this case I didn't get stood up because he didn't follow through with organising it so I just didn't bother but it sucks when someone does stand you up I've found North Islanders to be the worst time wasters so no surprises there and that's why only 90% of my bodycount are South Islanders we do it better down South and they seem more willing to travel and make the effort I've had a few guys drive down from Christchurch 😏
Comment #9 by cant in response to Calypso122 ( view post )
Posted on 8-Feb-21 3:47PM
The amount of white knighting in the P&C threads with guys offering to chaperone is creepy.

Comment #10 by MasterSargeant in response to cant ( view post )
Posted on 8-Feb-21 5:51PM
That's what gave me the idea for this thread.
Comment #11 by RyanofOtaki in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-Feb-21 7:38PM
*GASP* It's a WAHMEN! Get her, boys!

Really, it's no wonder more women aren't that visible on sites like these, and why people often think that women don't use them. Would suck to get pounced on by hordes of boys clutching their dicks in one hand while furiously typing out a response in the other.
Posted on 8-Feb-21 8:30PM
It has been said time and time again over the years I have been here....if only the guys would show a little maturity, respect, manners and common sense, the ladies may be more willing to stay on these sites and interact a bit more with the guys. It's the idiots who think they are gods gift and hammer the women with silly offers and remarks that stop them doing so or make them want to leave.
Comment #13 by Facilitation01 in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-Feb-21 11:11PM
Release the hounds

I never understand why guys feel the need to comment "have pm'd you" as the recipient of the pm already knows Or when they comment "pm me" - after all, they're the one showing interest yet can't comment first..... WTF
Posted on 9-Feb-21 12:53PM
A not-so-subtle reminder to the woman to "Read my mail! Please respond to me! Why aren't you TALKING to me!"

It's like talking to a woman in a bar and trying to get her number when she has clearly shown no interest. If it's not okay there, why do they think it's okay here?
Comment #15 by Jimbeam44 in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Feb-21 3:28PM
Yep. Feel sorry for their inbox.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd