General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Straight men's profiles
Discussion - started by boxer64, posted on 21-Mar-21 4:17PM
Why is it when you read straight guy's profiles that when reading what they like is more gay than straight. It must be nice living with a lie. What would your girl friends or wives say. All I ca say is be honest.

Showing comments 8 through 57 out of 57 comments

PAGE 2: 1 2 
Comment #8 by EB-rider in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Mar-21 10:02PM
Some of us tell the truth. I'm not interested in meeting up with guys at all.
Comment #9 by RyanofOtaki in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Mar-21 11:02PM
I find it curious that while having a Straight Male profile, I still get gay men trying to proposition me.
Ain't none of us perfect.
Posted on 22-Mar-21 11:05PM
If I were to guess, it would be to not scare away potential straight matches who have an aversion to playing with bi men. That person is trying to have it both ways. Ooops, a pun. I mean, he's trying have his cock dipped in pussy and suck it too.
Posted on 23-Mar-21 5:27AM
That could be the case, on this site and ones like it I would have thought being honest would be the best way to go
If they're not being honest about their sexuality what else are they not being honest about
comment #12 was clobbered
Comment #13 by boxer64 in response to Dniice ( view post )
Posted on 23-Mar-21 5:54PM
What do you mean essentially you are straight? You are either straight or gay. If women knew you liked getting blown by aman they'd consider it a gay act as I would think most men would as well
Comment #14 by franksmate in response to boxer64 ( view post )
Posted on 23-Mar-21 6:12PM
My pic attracts what I want. Big cocks to suck. My girlfriend knows I like to suck cock and doesn’t mind as she likes pussy too. I’m straight up and open.
Comment #15 by boxer64 in response to franksmate ( view post )
Posted on 23-Mar-21 6:15PM
No problem there. That is honesty from you.
Comment #16 by franksmate in response to boxer64 ( view post )
Posted on 23-Mar-21 6:19PM
If your hung drop me a line
Comment #17 by Dniice in response to boxer64 ( view post )
Posted on 23-Mar-21 7:36PM
Straight or Gay?? What are you talking about?? Have you not heard of Bi? And the whole thing about the Spectrum?? And so i'll repeat it- I'm essentially straight'-that is, i have solely slept with and fell in love with women for over 30 years, Now i find in my 40's that only when i get high i wanna suck cock!! There is no romantic attraction to men whatsoever and i don't ever think about fucking them, So what i said stands and is really simple to understand.My GF knows and loves it and has never considered it Gay as such.You are doing what society has tried to do for eons however there will always be variables.
Comment #18 by franksmate in response to Dniice ( view post )
Posted on 23-Mar-21 8:01PM
Absolutely agree. I’ve been with woman all my life. Love em. But also love a big cock to suck on. Doesn’t matter about the guy it’s just about the cock. I can’t kiss a bloke and enjoy it but I ll suck him off if he’s hung ! Just about the dick not the man. Ok
Comment #19 by RyanofOtaki in response to Dniice ( view post )
Posted on 23-Mar-21 9:40PM
Pretty spot on. Sexuality is a spectrum.
Posted on 23-Mar-21 10:19PM
Absolutely a fine looking cock you have, but I possibly wouldn't kiss you
comment #21 was clobbered
Posted on 24-Mar-21 1:22AM
Thanks. Too be honest. I look in the mirror and I wouldn’t kiss me either. You have a great profile. I m in St. Albans.
Posted on 24-Mar-21 4:28AM
We're in Methven if ever you are passing
Comment #24 by andyandy in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Mar-21 6:08PM
It’s the old saying don’t listen to what people Say . But it’s what they do that counts
Comment #25 by Horlicks in response to andyandy ( view post )
Posted on 24-Mar-21 6:36PM
Anybody in wainui or hutt valley with a tongue stud? I've heard it ads to the enjoyment of receiving a blowjob. Would really like to tick it off my Bucky list.
Posted on 24-Mar-21 7:05PM
Thanks that’s very kind but I can’t message you due your settings.
Comment #27 by wooks in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Mar-21 10:43PM
What is the issue, really?
the sex of the person, is really immaterial...
do you enjoy having an "experience" with them, because of their biological gender, or because they allow you relieve your sexual desires, at the time?
It does not give you a "label" ...
Comment #28 by Horlicks in response to wooks ( view post )
Posted on 25-Mar-21 10:45PM
You get it.
Comment #29 by wooks in response to Horlicks ( view post )
Posted on 25-Mar-21 10:50PM
No, you don't .. and I quote "A blowjob is a release of tensignon and stress, I'll fuck a woman but I won't fuck a man that's the difference."
You are still having sexual relations with another person... which hole it is makes no difference
Comment #30 by Horlicks in response to wooks ( view post )
Posted on 25-Mar-21 11:00PM
You've completely lost me and I'm going to sleep so I can dream about fucking a woman goodnight!
Comment #31 by wooks in response to Horlicks ( view post )
Posted on 25-Mar-21 11:03PM
Sleep tite
Comment #32 by Tinny in response to the main topic
Posted on 26-Mar-21 5:49PM
I’ve never fucked a queer but I’ve fucked a bloke who has
Comment #33 by boxer64 in response to Tinny ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-21 5:53PM
Hi the use of the word queer is not exactly a nice word to use and can be offensive to some people
Comment #34 by franksmate in response to boxer64 ( view post )
Posted on 26-Mar-21 9:03PM
It’s a Joke oh sensitive one !
Comment #35 by pepsimax39 in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Mar-21 1:30PM
Is sexuality a spectrum? where each individual person has uniquely specific wants and needs.
Comment #36 by Horlicks in response to pepsimax39 ( view post )
Posted on 28-Mar-21 1:35PM
That's why we are all born differently. How boring would life be if we all had the same likes and dislikes. Oops! I'm being selfish again.
Comment #37 by Twinprops in response to Horlicks ( view post )
Posted on 28-Mar-21 9:08PM
Ah Yes ! Selfish indeed ! To a point of Hit the Block Button ! So easy eh ! For a moment or two "Karma" may or not touch a Spot Some where WITH IN YOU ? Maybe ? Mmm Unlikely ! Cheers. stay safe .
Comment #38 by wooks in response to pepsimax39 ( view post )
Posted on 28-Mar-21 9:11PM
100% yes
Comment #39 by Free in response to boxer64 ( view post )
Posted on 28-Mar-21 11:37PM
So what.
The term MOC is offensive to some people, yet you flaunt it on your profile. In fact it appears racist, especially since you exclude Maori.
You used the term 'straight' in the title of this thread, without providing a contrary term. Ignoring the possibility some might not like the term 'straight' to describe heterosexual, one needs a contrary term to discuss the issue. There was a time you could use LGB, but then you needed to upgrade that to LGBT, which then added a 'Q' (ooh, wonder what that might stand for) and 'A' and 'I', by which time it was getting so long someone said 'sod it, let's just add a + otherwise it starts to look like we're dislexics reciting the alphabet.
Pretty much any term can be claimed as offensive to 'some people'. If we avoid everything that might offend 'some people' all communication would have to stop.
Some people don't like the term. Big deal. Others prefer it and use it to describe themselves. Amongst the wider community the term 'Queer' is being reclaimed by [insert non-offensive to you equivalent term for the queer community her] around the world.
So how about you pull your head in, accept the poster's (plagiarised!) joke for what it is and move on.
Comment #40 by Bottomslut in response to Tinny ( view post )
Posted on 29-Mar-21 1:02AM
Hahaha.....now that's some funny shit!!
Comment #41 by Letshavfun in response to the main topic
Posted on 29-Mar-21 3:22PM
Gay, straight, bi, honesty...some interesting words. I wander how many men, whilst watching a woman suck their cock, what that would actually be like. I consider myself to be straight, my profile says that I am straight, I have often wandered what it would be like to suck another man's cock. What do I class that as? Bi curious? On the other hand I could live the rest of my life not even doing that and not feel like I've missed out on something.
Comment #42 by pepsimax39 in response to Horlicks ( view post )
Posted on 29-Mar-21 4:32PM
Maybe it is more accurately described as fluid in the sense that some days im interested in things that I wasn't yesterday. Depending on things like lonlyness, hornyness or desperation, among other things
Comment #43 by boxer64 in response to Free ( view post )
Posted on 29-Mar-21 4:42PM
Straight and gay are both used on public tv and radio stations and I've never heard any one complaining. I have heard people complain about queer which as you know is derogatory for being mad or insane not sexual. No one seldom uses the word bi on local media but I wish they would just do husbands and wives know that is more common than they think.
Comment #44 by Horlicks in response to boxer64 ( view post )
Posted on 29-Mar-21 5:47PM
I wish we could have gay back in reference to feeling happy, but imagine how hard done by you'd feel about being refered to as homosexual again let alone queer.
Comment #45 by boxer64 in response to Horlicks ( view post )
Posted on 29-Mar-21 6:35PM
That wouldn't worry me in the least. I've lived over 50 years long qieer which seems to be your favourite word so what you say is not going to hurt me. I see you like men women and trans so you are very obvious one mixed up person. To me gay does mean happy and not being homosexual
Comment #46 by Horlicks in response to boxer64 ( view post )
Posted on 29-Mar-21 11:56PM
Firstly queer is not my favorite word.check all my other posts and count how many times I haven't used it. Secondly I'm not confused, I have a bucket list which I'm slowly ticking off.it doesn't make me bi , gay ,or queer.I'm simply curious and once my curiosity is satisfied, I'll get myself a girlfriend again and stop being selfish.
Comment #47 by Free in response to boxer64 ( view post )
Posted on 30-Mar-21 12:35AM
Queer is used on TV. Do you complain about that?
Comment #48 by Horlicks in response to Free ( view post )
Posted on 30-Mar-21 6:22AM
What?
Comment #49 by Free in response to Horlicks ( view post )
Posted on 31-Mar-21 10:46PM
I said: Queer is used on TV. Do[es] [boxer64] complain about that?
Comment #50 by Horlicks in response to Free ( view post )
Posted on 1-Apr-21 5:39AM
Im not the one that has been complaining, go back and read my posts.
Comment #51 by MazKanata in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Apr-21 6:52AM
I've always known straight to mean hetero/interested in the opposite sex. So with that as my guideline,if I see you're interested in more than the opposite, I'm going to assume you are bi. Or at the very least bi-curious. Which are both options in profile status. Is it not better (esp on this site) to be upfront about that? Better suited matches for play dates?
Comment #52 by Bottomslut in response to MazKanata ( view post )
Posted on 1-Apr-21 8:43AM
I'm loving this thread! All you fucktards are crying and getting offended......awesome!!! Keep it up morons.

So here's my 2 cents.....it doesn't matter what you are or what you class yourself as sexually.....if you don't want to fuck or be fucked by a person then don't......if you do ......then do.....as long as it's legal and consensual then who gives a shit......but no...carry on Muppets!!
Comment #53 by Horlicks in response to Bottomslut ( view post )
Posted on 1-Apr-21 9:40AM
Finally someone without an agenda, you may Have a good easter. I will no longer correspond on this matter because I was getting dizzy going around in circles. Everybody have a nice life, oops!there I go being selfish again .
Comment #54 by MazKanata in response to Bottomslut ( view post )
Posted on 1-Apr-21 12:23PM
Comment #55 by franksmate in response to Horlicks ( view post )
Posted on 1-Apr-21 2:08PM
Coming from a guy who calls himself Tracy ! 🤣🤣
Comment #56 by Free in response to Horlicks ( view post )
Posted on 1-Apr-21 5:41PM
I didn't respond to you, go back and read mine.
Comment #57 by Free in response to franksmate ( view post )
Posted on 1-Apr-21 5:45PM
Plenty of men called Tracy. Look it up.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd