General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Cock rings and ball stretching
Discussion - started by Kinky-Fun, posted on 12-Apr-21 9:56AM
Do many of you guys like wearing cock rings or rings around your balls to stretch them out tight? Do you prefer rubber, plastic or metal ones? I personally enjoy wearing stainless steel rings. They can take a bit of work to get them on, but they feel much tighter and firmer when I'm wearing them. And having my balls nice and stretched out really intensifies my orgasm when I cum!!

The following quote from an article summarizes the experiences I get from it:

"Ball stretching creates a unique sensation on its own. Nevertheless, the most common goal of such an activity is to experience orgasm with the balls stretched. As a man nears and has his orgasm, the scrotum attempts to contract and pull the testicles up towards the body. Any mild resistance to this, such as having your balls stretched, causes a prolonged and much more intense orgasm than normal. It is truly unbelievable and is extraordinarily erotic. As the man reaches orgasm, he cums and cums and cums and shoots for miles. The reason for this is because the balls are unable to retract very far back into the body during orgasm even though the body tries to pull harder and harder, intensifying the orgasm."

Link to article here: https://bit.ly/3wKtWEV

And what do you women think about cock and ball rings? Ever experienced a guy using them?

Showing comments 1 through 39 out of 39 comments

Comment #1 by Brownsugah in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-Apr-21 12:52PM
I have a couple of Oxballs cock rings and ball stretchers.
It gives u a great sensation when I use it and it looks great and feels wonderful when I cum.
Comment #2 by Kinky-Fun in response to Brownsugah ( view post )
Posted on 12-Apr-21 1:33PM
Then you know what I mean. I love the look as well. I have an Oxballs ball stretcher but haven't been able to successfully stretch it open enough to get my balls through it, and if I did then it might be a mission to get it off again!! I actually prefer the metal rings as they give a good weightiness to things, especially when I use multiple stacked rings.
Comment #3 by skinnie in response to Kinky-Fun ( view post )
Posted on 12-Apr-21 2:50PM
I love the metal rings i sometimes have 3 or four around my balls and 1 around my cock more intense orgasms
Comment #4 by PhilGee in response to skinnie ( view post )
Posted on 12-Apr-21 3:12PM
is there a time limit for wearing these at all??
comment #5 was clobbered
Comment #6 by Kinky-Fun in response to PhilGee ( view post )
Posted on 12-Apr-21 3:33PM
Depends on how tight the rings are and how comfortable they are, and which rings. I wear some rings all day, and occasionally sleep with them on. They're normally the ones that go round the balls or both the cock and the balls rather than just the cock. The balls don't go soft, unlike the cock.

The full cock and ball rings tend to push my package forward quite nicely in my trousers
Comment #7 by Kinky-Fun in response to skinnie ( view post )
Posted on 12-Apr-21 3:37PM
Love doing that too. As many as I can fit and not be too uncomfortable. Made it up to 10x 4mm stainless steel rings. Hope to make it to 1 , which would be mm, around ". Looks good too
Comment #8 by Kinky-Fun in response to Kinky-Fun ( view post )
Posted on 12-Apr-21 3:39PM
Last comment didn't show correctly. Was supposed to say hope to make it to 13 rings, which would be 52mm, or around inches.
Comment #9 by andyandy in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-Apr-21 5:43PM
I like just wearing something that stops my balls from retracting up into my body . I dont want to cut blood circulation off from my cock.It feels good to root with balls exposed.
Comment #10 by Kinky-Fun in response to andyandy ( view post )
Posted on 12-Apr-21 7:23PM
Whatever works best for you I just started off with a simple ring but got a bit more experimental. Found that the more stretched my balls were by more rings the more intense the orgasm was. Also being stretched combined with the weight caused a good swinging motion which works quite nicely for my partner when doing it doggy style.
Comment #11 by andyandy in response to Kinky-Fun ( view post )
Posted on 12-Apr-21 7:26PM
yes that sounds hot Its funny how women like anal touch in different ways
Comment #12 by Kinky-Fun in response to andyandy ( view post )
Posted on 12-Apr-21 7:51PM
Yep. Some women love it and some think it's dirty, and not in the dirty fun way Everyone is different and have their limits. I just enjoy finding those limits with women, and seeing how far they can be pushed
Comment #13 by PhilGee in response to Kinky-Fun ( view post )
Posted on 13-Apr-21 11:24AM
metal or rubber rings are they different in use just as a cock ring. see those adjustable leather ones are they ok.
Comment #14 by Kinky-Fun in response to PhilGee ( view post )
Posted on 13-Apr-21 12:15PM
Both types of rings serve the same purpose - ie. to maintain and prolong an erection by restricting blood flow out of your cock. The difference is that the rubber rings are stretchable and easier to get on and off and adjust as you get hard, whereas the metal ones are inflexible, so if they're too tight then you might have a problem once your cock's fully hard!! Don't really like the idea of having to use bolt cutters or a grinding wheel to cut it off when your cock's turned purple!!

However I find there is a psychological effect that occurs with metal rings, ie. there's a risk of not being able to easily remove it, which heightens the excitement and arousal. But that might just be my kinky nature at play.

The ones with leather straps are quite enjoyable, especially the ones with the straps that go round or separate the balls, and are usually pretty easy to put on and take off, and tend to stay on when your cock's soft. I think they look quite good too - if you're into a bit of a BDSM look.
Comment #15 by PhilGee in response to Kinky-Fun ( view post )
Posted on 13-Apr-21 1:01PM
Appreciate you helpful comments
many thanks
Comment #16 by Funtimes69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-Apr-21 1:29PM
Moving in to the modern age, I have a 3D printed one and goes around everything cock and balls being made that way it's curved to suit the body. Firm but not to heavy and I prefer to my metal one
Rubber is okay but like a docking ring on a lamb's tail
Comment #17 by Kinky-Fun in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 13-Apr-21 3:56PM
Modern technology for you!! Speaking of moving into the modern age I also have a We-Vibe Verge cock ring which is very comfortable to wear all day, and has bluetooth connectivity to an app on your phone which you can use to control the vibration pattern and intensity, and as an added bonus you can give remote access to someone else to control it from their phone. Makes for some interesting times when it's activated when you're not expecting it!! And just so the ladies don't miss out on all the fun there is a We-Vibe with remote connectivity for their pleasure too.

The 3D printed ones sound good for comfort if you're wanting to make sure it's the right size and comfortable, however I do prefer the rigidity and weight of the metal ones. They're also good if you enjoy sensory play as the metal is temperature conductive. Really comes down to trying a few different types and seeing which ones work best for you.

Comment #18 by Moistlamington in response to the main topic
Posted on 14-Apr-21 2:02AM
I like the metal rings a large one to circle cock and balls then a couple of smaller rings with leather strips that run down my shaft and secure under large ring then medium rings over the top and finally I secure them with a ring with chains that have clips to attach to whatever you want.
In doing this it has the purpose of making me feel amazing and it looks great and foreplay enhanced then when it comes to getting down the removal of all but one ring ....blows my mind
Comment #19 by ktt0630 in response to the main topic
Posted on 14-Apr-21 7:08AM
Nice post - I have just got an oxballs cocksling 2 and a steel tube. Steel is 40mm with a 3 mm hole, and much heavier than I expected. I have just posted a picture of me wearing the steel tube. I have to say I am really happy with the feel and the look, although it is going to be a while before I am used to it enough to wear regularly. It certainly stretches!
Comment #20 by Nudefun in response to the main topic
Posted on 14-Apr-21 7:14AM
Rubber all the way for me bit of flexibility
Posted on 14-Apr-21 7:19AM
Cold steel fresh from the freezer oh yeah that's bringing it to attention.
Comment #22 by Kinky-Fun in response to ktt0630 ( view post )
Posted on 14-Apr-21 10:17AM
Sounds good. I've got a ring like the Oxballs cocksling 2 but just can't seem to get it to stretch enough to get my balls through the hole, and then be able to get it off again. The steel tube looks good. Is it a one-piece or does it screw together? Where did you get it from, and how much? I've got a 30mm bolt-together ball ring but the hole is only 3 mm and a bit too small for me to completely close it around my ballsack. Going by other rings I probably need a mm hole. I love the weight and stretching a ring like that causes, along with the look!!
Posted on 14-Apr-21 10:19AM
Indeed!!! If you can get it on before it warms up too much. A nice cold steel ring around the balls that causes them to try and retract but can't!!
Comment #24 by PhilGee in response to Kinky-Fun ( view post )
Posted on 14-Apr-21 12:35PM
these posts are very informative and hot despite the use of cold steel. would love to be on the receiving end!!!
Comment #25 by shyoralsub in response to PhilGee ( view post )
Posted on 14-Apr-21 1:28PM
I've heard of cutting the ring off the end of a condom and using that... Anyone tried that?
Comment #26 by PhilGee in response to shyoralsub ( view post )
Posted on 14-Apr-21 1:33PM
yep had a guy do exactly that for me at Menfriends. It worked really well as he fitted it over my balls no problem and it felt so good
Posted on 14-Apr-21 2:58PM
this will shrink the ring somewhat if been in freezer for some time.
Comment #28 by PhilGee in response to PhilGee ( view post )
Posted on 15-Apr-21 4:53AM
for my first one to try maybe a leather adjustable one for behind the balls do you think.
keen to get started.
Comment #29 by Kinky-Fun in response to PhilGee ( view post )
Posted on 15-Apr-21 7:17AM
A good first option. You might like to check out the following links for a few ideas:

https://cutt.ly/YvoCp h6

https://cutt.ly/XvoCcnC

h ttps://cutt.ly/OvoCRkR

https: //cutt.ly/JvoCGCn

https://cut t.ly/hvoCMwr
Comment #30 by Kinky-Fun in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Apr-21 7:25AM
Another option you might like to try if you're wanting to try a steel ring, and are into a bit of kink and power play with your partner is using a padlock around your cock and balls and giving your partner the key so they have control of when it gets unlocked. They're readily available from hardware stores in a range of sizes and styles, and the idea that someone else has power over your cock and balls, especially if it stays locked for a long period of time, like at work, can be quite arousing and exciting.

Or you can go full on and use a lockable cock cage.
Comment #31 by Barra in response to Kinky-Fun ( view post )
Posted on 15-Apr-21 12:31PM
I have the metal rings, can get 6 on stretching my balls, never tried them from the freezer but will give it a go. Great feeling when I blow
Comment #32 by PhilGee in response to Kinky-Fun ( view post )
Posted on 15-Apr-21 12:39PM
Thanks for advice but couldnt get those links to work.
Comment #33 by Kinky-Fun in response to PhilGee ( view post )
Posted on 15-Apr-21 1:24PM
Looks like this site is putting spaces in the links. You'll need to remove them.
Comment #34 by PhilGee in response to Kinky-Fun ( view post )
Posted on 18-Apr-21 12:00PM
have a leather type adjustable on the way keen to get it on
Comment #35 by Kinky-Fun in response to PhilGee ( view post )
Posted on 18-Apr-21 6:29PM
Be interested in what you think of it and how it works for you.
Comment #36 by nzpenispumper in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Apr-21 1:38PM
I have a 400g weight that goes around my balls.. love it
Comment #37 by PhilGee in response to the main topic
Posted on 29-Apr-21 9:14PM
Today received my cock ring a leather type with adjustable domes. wearing it now and feels comfortable and sensual.Keen to try it with my lover.
Comment #38 by Peaceman in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-May-21 6:43PM
Would love for someone to show me how these work
Comment #39 by DaddyDom in response to Peaceman ( view post )
Posted on 13-Jun-21 12:01PM
I have trained my sissy bitch in how to stretch my balls manually exactly as I enjoy it. This is way better than any cock or ball rings. She spends hours playing with my balls and the final jizz on her face is quite amazing as she manipulates my big fat balls

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd