General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Fantasies
Discussion - started by Letshavfun, posted on 9-May-22 6:33AM
Is the thought or the fantasy of something better than the fulfillment of said fantasy?

Showing comments 1 through 25 out of 25 comments

Comment #1 by Jamesonzp in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-May-22 11:00AM
Watching my wife being fucked.
Comment #2 by CDAbby in response to Jamesonzp ( view post )
Posted on 9-May-22 11:09AM
By 2 BBC one in her pussy and one in her month
Comment #3 by CDAbby in response to CDAbby ( view post )
Posted on 9-May-22 11:13AM
My wife that is
Comment #4 by Jamesonzp in response to CDAbby ( view post )
Posted on 9-May-22 11:14AM
BBC ??
Comment #5 by CDAbby in response to Jamesonzp ( view post )
Posted on 9-May-22 11:15AM
Big black cocks
Comment #6 by Letshavfun in response to Jamesonzp ( view post )
Posted on 9-May-22 11:25AM
Have you watched your wjfe being fucked by another man? If so, was it everything you had imagined?
Comment #7 by Jamesonzp in response to Letshavfun ( view post )
Posted on 9-May-22 11:27AM
No, I thought this was fantasy time.
Comment #8 by Letshavfun in response to Jamesonzp ( view post )
Posted on 9-May-22 11:32AM
, it is, I was wondering if the thought of the fantasy is better than acting it out.
Comment #9 by Jamesonzp in response to Letshavfun ( view post )
Posted on 9-May-22 11:35AM
Ah, no, I really would like to watch her sucking other men’s cocks and being fucked. I’d like her to watch me suck his cock and guide his cock into her and watch them fucking before I climb up her bum and we both squirt in her together.
Comment #10 by Letshavfun in response to Jamesonzp ( view post )
Posted on 9-May-22 11:38AM
That definitely sounds like a fun filled fantasy, I certainly hope it eventuates for you.
Comment #11 by Bronco in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-May-22 6:53PM
Having fulfilled alot of fantasies over the years. Living them out is totally worth it.
No regrets. I dont want to live a life of what if in my twilight years. We have but one life use it while you can.
Comment #12 by Letshavfun in response to Bronco ( view post )
Posted on 9-May-22 9:35PM
Very well said
Posted on 10-May-22 4:27AM
Sometimes the fantasy is better than reality the mind is an amazing thought projector
We have had several MMF and mmmf evening's most of the time it's really good but occasionally it's flat and just wanting to go make a coffee 😆😆😆
Posted on 10-May-22 6:36AM
Interesting, what I take from that is to go into something with an open mind, which does make sense, especially when I do have a tendency to overthink things
Posted on 10-May-22 8:54AM
We don't have expectations as if it doesn't go to the dream then there's disappointment
The old story about never meet your heroes 😆
Posted on 10-May-22 9:40AM
It definitely would be best to avoid disappointment, unfortunately I am an artist, when I make something I have a completed image which I work to achieve, this would be like trying to rewire my brain
Comment #17 by Davidbutler in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-May-22 10:43AM
It’s like Lotto. I’ve worked on fulfilling a lot of my fantasies - still a few to go and others…. Well…. They’re simply ice-castles.
I can over-plan. Makes for a great meet for the other personal, but I can get too much into my head. (Sometimes theirs too…!)
I have a FWB who has been brilliant helping me fulfil fantasies and that’s because we’re now on the same wave length. Really great stuff.
Posted on 10-May-22 11:32AM
Over plan and over think things, that's pretty much me
Comment #19 by Merv in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-May-22 10:07PM
Hi is there any woman who can do a golden shower on me?
Posted on 10-May-22 11:20PM
I have and it far exceeded my expectations
Comment #21 by 01James in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-May-22 12:12AM
I've tried some of mine,, they went very well... but there's a bucket list which hopefully 'one day' I'll get to try some of them out. I think as long as you communicate fully, and both know 'expectations/limits for both' most fantasies should be enjoyable to play out.
Posted on 11-May-22 4:23AM
Hehehe let go and let god you reckon
Comment #23 by domseka in response to Letshavfun ( view post )
Posted on 11-May-22 6:53PM
yes,i watched my wife get fucked,also watched her sucking him off,....getting hard writing about it ;p
Comment #24 by Bronco in response to domseka ( view post )
Posted on 11-May-22 7:11PM
Totally agree. I was licking a wife and had her man in my hand. I could feel him getting harder and harder watching us
Comment #25 by thirstyboy in response to the main topic
Posted on 14-May-22 6:57PM
No, definitely not, I have fulfilled a number of my fantasies and would say that the big majority are as good as or better than the fantasy. Whatever you try with another person is worth a go, sometimes it just goes a bit flat or does not work well, probably the chemistry was a bit off and with someone else it would be amazing. I still have so much to do but am getting older so time is my enemy.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd