General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Successfully hooked up with straight friend?
Discussion - started by merksmith, posted on 18-Sep-22 3:01PM
Your experience? Have you been successful in hooking up with your (perceived) straight same sex friend? How did you do it?
Alternatively, have you tried and failed? What happened?

Showing comments 1 through 13 out of 13 comments

Comment #1 by Youngboi_44 in response to the main topic
Posted on 18-Sep-22 6:21PM
Following this
Comment #2 by faremont in response to the main topic
Posted on 18-Sep-22 10:11PM
My best friend of 30 years is straight and married, he has known all along that I like cock but he loves women, however, since moving to Aussie 15 years ago and taking a job that takes him months away from home, he has become more open (and alot more hornier) so if he can't get video sex with his wife he now gets it with me. Started out one day he just sent me a cock pic and said he's wondered what it would be like to get a blowie from me....it led to cock pics and cum shots on a weekly basis, then to video calls of him wanking for me which is great for me as I always wanted to see that side of him even if it is on video call. He still maintains he's completely straight and it will never go further than this but who knows! I am just enjoying watching my straight bud wank off for me....plus he's gorgeous and his cock is beautiful.
Comment #3 by Dumbbell in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Sep-22 3:13PM
Something like this happened between me and my friend of 15 years. Both of us are married and straight🤣. One night he started talking about getting into a threesome with a couple and how he really enjoyed the guy. He basically topped him and explained how he loves fucking the guy more than the girl. He then casually touched my penis and found out it was hard. He then slipped my shorts off and grabbed my buttcheeks with his hands and started sucking my dick while roughly fondling my butt. I was very turned on by his story, and really wanted to please him I told him that I really wanted to bottom for him as that's what I thought was the hottest part of the story. And boy did he oblige!! He is a tall and strong guy. He threw me on the bed and started licking my ass I was a little bit soccer and when I resisted, he overpowered me, and kept licking. I gave in, and my ass was very wet. He started with slow movements, and really opened me up. He was rough after that, and spanked me so much when I was bum up. I leaked cum with every hard slap to my bum. When he finally came, he came deep in me and fell lifeless on top of me, still pumping my ass. Putting all his body weight on top of me. He lay like that for fifteen minutes. He finally took his penis out after that. He flipped me, and put his dick on my face and wiped it clean. We then had a nice shower together!!
Comment #4 by Kandi in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Sep-22 4:04PM
Yes i have
Comment #5 by Newhorizons in response to Dumbbell ( view post )
Posted on 19-Sep-22 5:15PM
Yummy
Comment #6 by merksmith in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Sep-22 6:32AM
Thanks all. My experience was that in my youth I hooked up with a friend when we were both drunk. Upshot was that I had some fun but lost a friend.
Was hoping that there was a magic recipe that would allow me to hit on a couple of friends without loosing them!
Comment #7 by faremont in response to merksmith ( view post )
Posted on 21-Sep-22 9:49AM
Sadly I don't think it's possible. Alcohol is great for making people relax and lose their inhibitions and to let their guard down, but when the reality of what might of happened hits, then the situation can change dramatically....especially with straight men. Sorry you lost a friend.
Comment #8 by Davidbutler in response to faremont ( view post )
Posted on 21-Sep-22 11:10AM
It’s a shame when that happens.
Someone once asked me:
“What’s the difference between a straight guy and a bi-guy”?
Answer?
“Three beers”.
Comment #9 by merksmith in response to Davidbutler ( view post )
Posted on 21-Sep-22 7:16PM
Yeah that's great guys. Pity that as the three beers exit, they turn straight again! In some cases with a horror at what they've done.
Posted on 21-Sep-22 7:43PM
Comment #11 by Dumbbell in response to merksmith ( view post )
Posted on 22-Sep-22 8:48AM
Our in my case, realizing I didn't know what I was missing!!

But the friendship does suffer, it is never the same when you hang out. It's not about shared interests or music anymore, just about sex.:(
Comment #12 by Cougarcub in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Sep-22 7:22PM
So I used to really enjoy cross dressing, I had a guy over who had a really big cock, so before we had sex I went to the bathroom to have a little play with my dildo so that it didn't hurt so much when he fucked me, problem is, I forgot about it in the bathroom and went to work. Got a text from my flatmate later that night ask why the F is there a massive dildo in the bathroom, I was mortified and didn't know what to do, I was fully in the closet, I got home at about midnight and he was still up in the lounge, so I went and had my shower, I decided out of either bravery or stupidity to show him why there was a dildo in the bathroom, so I dressed up, put on my wig, did my make up, put on a slutty outfit and then walked into the lounge and said, well, this is me! He was like wtf! I went back to my room, got a text from him asking if I was gay, told him I'm bi,and then got another text asking if I would give him a blowjob, I went back into the lounge and got down in front of him. I got his cock and started sucking it, it ended with him fucking me against the window, we lived in a block of flats so it was quite a turn on imagining people outside looking up and seeing us fucking. Nothing was said the next morning and 10 years later nothing has ever been said.
Comment #13 by Robbie63 in response to Cougarcub ( view post )
Posted on 27-Sep-22 9:39PM
Wow" certainly unexpected.
Shows that the internal curiosity wins.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd