General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Confessions of a cum eating anal slut
Discussion - started by Cumguzzler1980, posted on 23-Dec-16 10:44AM
I have discovered that men love group sex and have been having a lot of it lately and not only love it but want more. I have trained my ass to take big cocks for long periods and on 2 occasions to date.... 2 cocks at once in my ass...I also love the taste of cum and almost always swallow.
I have built up a base of 6 reliable men so far that will get together as a group and fuck and feed me on a regular basis so I'm gonna share my adventures on here in an attempt to get more regulars and fulfill my ultimate fantasy.... To have a 1 man gangbang/bukkake session...enjoy the read and make contact if you want to fuck a real cum eating anal slut!!

Showing comments 1 through 44 out of 44 comments

Comment #1 by Cumguzzler1980 in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Dec-16 10:59AM
21st DEC
Got a call from 2 of my regulars this morning, they know a power top looking to fuck in his bus at a camping ground. We turn up at 1 pm and after small talk I'm strip naked and on all s....the power top is eating my ass while I suck two cocks then he forces his cock in...its about inches and extremely fat. He does me doggy for a bit then flips me over and fucks me deep and hard on my back while my throat is fucked as well...then he pulls out and another guy takes over... inch as well....pounds me for mins or so and cums in my ass....then the third guy takes over, big Tongan guy... " cock and powerfull fucker....slams me for ages and cums as well......they both leave and the power top takes me again ....doggy style now ...his cock is so fat it hurts a little but in a good way....he hooks his leg over mine for leverage and goes deeper....he fucks so hard and fast!....lasts about mins and cums....mind blowing session.
Comment #2 by Cumguzzler1980 in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Dec-16 11:04AM
23rd....
Meeting 2 hung guys at balance bridge today after 1 .....seen their cocks....look big and fat....told me they gonna both fuck me and wank into my mouth....my fav thing to do....any one else wanna join?
Posted on 23-Dec-16 2:18PM
Ahhh!!..,.didnt happen in the end...pity..
Comment #4 by bdr156 in response to Cumguzzler1980 ( view post )
Posted on 31-Dec-16 12:15PM
That sounds amazing
Comment #5 by Kaylah in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Jan-17 2:29AM
wow hun im so jelous that sounds so amazing x
Comment #6 by Makeuwet in response to Kaylah ( view post )
Posted on 1-Jan-17 6:19AM
Where can I find a girl like this 2 please??
Comment #7 by Kaylah in response to Makeuwet ( view post )
Posted on 1-Jan-17 6:52AM
im a cum hungry slut on heat at the mo haha im bottom only tho
Posted on 1-Jan-17 11:46AM
Cum slut here too
Comment #9 by Cumguzzler1980 in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Jan-17 1:09PM
29 dec
Met with a guy at hotel after nightshift at 43 am...had a long fat cock...i sucked it for a while then lubed my ass and rode it nice and deep....sucked some more....he had amyl to
I told him to fuck me from behind and he did.....he pounded and pounded driving hard while i sniffed amyl...about mins later Hes on his back with me sucking again while im wanking....then he blows and i take it in my mouth and swallow....that makes me cum
Posted on 1-Jan-17 4:32PM
Awww god where are you slut?? I need you
Comment #11 by Marco_Polo in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Jan-17 5:24PM
Hey Bud. I need to pop round, fuck you up the arse and then deposit a load of cum down your throat...
Posted on 1-Jan-17 5:31PM
Mmmm you can do me too
Posted on 1-Jan-17 5:59PM
hwy hun im sure i could satisfy you if your wanting a cock hungry slut ;) x
Comment #14 by Kaylah in response to Marco_Polo ( view post )
Posted on 1-Jan-17 6:02PM
as far down the throat as posible ? ;) one of the best feelings in the world to choaking on a cock thats as far down the throat as posible x
Posted on 2-Jan-17 8:01AM
Mmm babe we can be each others sluts !!!
Oh yes I'll deep throat xx
Comment #16 by James1979 in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-Jan-17 8:13AM
Where are you?
Posted on 2-Jan-17 11:12AM
my penis is out of service hun x :)
Posted on 2-Jan-17 1:09PM
Im in ashhurst ill be a cock slut for you....i can host in feb ....you can join my 3 regulars and help them gangfuck me
Posted on 2-Jan-17 1:18PM
Im keen let me know when you are in Ashburton
Posted on 2-Jan-17 3:52PM
Im in ashhurst bud....north island
Posted on 2-Jan-17 3:53PM
Ashhurst bud
Posted on 2-Jan-17 3:57PM
You fucked me once before in ashhurst bud....im still in the same place and keen for your cock again. . I can host from feb 1st....daytime
Posted on 2-Jan-17 4:07PM
That sucks thought you meant Ashburton south lsland
Posted on 4-Jan-17 10:59AM
Yeah thought it must be you Bud. We have hooked up a couple of times some time ago. Keen to give you a good time again, even better to join your friends in giving you a good pounding...
Comment #25 by tgalocal28 in response to the main topic
Posted on 4-Jan-17 4:21PM
This is so hot! I'd love to join and give you what you deserve
Comment #26 by Cumguzzler1980 in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Jan-17 9:20PM
4th Jan.....caught up with a semi regular guy today with 8inches of thick cock...as I got there he said another guy may join in....I sucked him then started riding his large dick ...just as I got it in all the way his friend turned up.... He watched for a while while stroking his dick... Then I got spun around and take it from behind and got spit roasted by them both. After about 10 minutes of then both changing positions the new guy blew his load in my mouth which I swallowed in the other guy blue in my ass and then I blew my load.
Posted on 16-Jan-17 10:03PM
Where and when
Posted on 16-Jan-17 11:31PM
I'm in the nth island bud
Posted on 17-Jan-17 2:10PM
Fuck that's hot would of loved to be in your position ;)
Posted on 17-Jan-17 2:46PM
not far from Welly :o naughty boy love it ;)
Comment #31 by your_daddy in response to Kaylah ( view post )
Posted on 18-Jan-17 12:04PM
i would love to meet you
Comment #32 by Kaylah in response to your_daddy ( view post )
Posted on 20-Jan-17 3:06PM
maybe you just might �
Comment #33 by Cumguzzler1980 in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Jan-17 1:12PM
14th January
Met a guy in a hotel this morning he had 7inches AF fat meat for me and arranged for another guy with an8 inche cock to be there to......started sucking each other when I arrived and then he ate my ass....the other guy arrived so I sucked him.... inch lubed my ass and inserted his cock and fucked me hard for ages , then swapped for the other guy and put his cock back in my mouth.... inch pounded hard but came quick....all over my back ....then inch fucked me again for about mins in all sorts of positions while talking dirty to me....then asked where I wanted him to cum...I said in my mouth so he sat on my chest and wank over my face...such a big load to....I swallowed and then blew
Posted on 21-Jan-17 3:40PM
Fuck that is so hot
Comment #35 by bellarocks in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Jan-17 4:27PM
Id be so into joining you. i really would love to learn to be gangbanged
Posted on 22-Jan-17 4:29PM
How do i get started
Posted on 25-Jan-17 9:11AM
Pity you're not in the manawatu Bella....got a oossble gangbang happening tomorrow morning
Comment #38 by Cumguzzler1980 in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Jan-17 9:13AM
Gangbang happening 26 Jan 93 am palmy....pm me if you're keen to join....have fucking me sofar....also gangbang st Feb in ashhurst
Comment #39 by Loli in response to Cumguzzler1980 ( view post )
Posted on 26-Jan-17 11:32AM
So hot baby xx
Comment #40 by cruz in response to Loli ( view post )
Posted on 26-Jan-17 8:05PM
Fuck this is hot
Comment #41 by cruz in response to Cumguzzler1980 ( view post )
Posted on 26-Jan-17 8:06PM
Missed it by a few hours, but would keen the next time
Comment #42 by Cumguzzler1980 in response to cruz ( view post )
Posted on 27-Jan-17 7:55AM
The next one is wed, first feb ,eleven o'clock in ashhurst..... Msg me if keen
Posted on 1-Feb-17 10:20AM
Got 5 guys confirmed to fuck me at 113 .....
Posted on 1-Feb-17 12:35PM
How did it go?

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd