General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Do asians have small genitalia?
Discussion - started by Alexxx, posted on 5-Jan-17 6:49PM
I'm not well hung; just average, or a bit less. Though I've got big balls. It's the scots blood.

My FWB's vibrator packed up a few years ago and I have been meaning to replace it. It was.... shall we say... substantial. (ie, fucking huge)

Brought a few toys in from china. First one, 'well, it's ok, but a bit small.' Meaning smaller than me.

So I went back to the vendor, said, 'it's fine, but chinese women must have smaller vaginas than western women. do you have anything bigger?'

And got back a picture and a link, with, 'this is the biggest we have.'

So I bought it, it arrived a week ago. And it's the same size as me (slightly under average, you will recall.)

Quite effective, though, it brought her off, after I had finished.

Today I received a male oriented toy, and it came with a condom. When I open the packet I will compare it side by side with locally sourced condoms. Just by the size of the packet I can see that it is substantially smaller. Personally I don't have a problem with the kiwi market ones falling off, but if anyone does, look into condoms made for the chinese market. (And if kiwi ones are too tight or too short, look to the african market?)

I think I will need to locate an asian woman, or four, for serious scientific research purposes.

Showing comments 1 through 39 out of 39 comments

Comment #1 by DownOnTheUpside in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Jan-17 7:00PM
Dunno
I went to wet n wild in Hawaii and there was this young Asian guy about 20 odd
Fuck I reckon if could have picked up a cabbage with his cock
Like a rogue elephant
Think generally they are smaller, then again I ain't no gift from god
Posted on 5-Jan-17 7:03PM
I'll stick to brussels sprouts, thanks. I can manage those.
Posted on 5-Jan-17 7:07PM
Comment #4 by Alexxx in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Jan-17 7:21PM
The old vibrator lasted almost 20 yrs. I think the battery terminals wore out first. I hardwired it to a higher voltage power supply then the mechanical devices became unattached inside. It twisted its wires until it was no more. RIP Fred. You were her good friend for two decades. Until she met me.
Comment #5 by firecrotch in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Jan-17 8:37PM
ive been with 2 asian guys (not at the same time) and they had real small cocks. couldnt feel it at all
Comment #6 by Alexxx in response to firecrotch ( view post )
Posted on 5-Jan-17 8:39PM
So maybe I could?
Comment #7 by Alexxx in response to firecrotch ( view post )
Posted on 5-Jan-17 8:43PM
Do women really like huge cocks? Or is it just subsequent to childbirth? My ex-wife was too loose after giving birth for mutual satisfaction. My recent fwb had three ceasers; tight as, still. Those of us with smaller cocks will appreciate that.
Comment #8 by jax12 in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Jan-17 8:54PM
Don't consider myself Big or Small. We are all built different! Euro, Asian, Island, etc.

Have had Small Euro Boys and Small Asian Boys Euro Girls Yes Asian Girl next on the List will get back to You...
Comment #9 by firecrotch in response to Alexxx ( view post )
Posted on 5-Jan-17 9:10PM
size doesnt matter to me ive had 2 c sections as well
Comment #10 by fuglymugly in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Jan-17 9:37PM
Can you be my FWB my vibrator.packed up overheated

Big is.good apparently
Comment #11 by Alexxx in response to fuglymugly ( view post )
Posted on 5-Jan-17 9:45PM
You can twerk my cock anytime. You get down to lower north island at all?
Comment #12 by fuglymugly in response to Alexxx ( view post )
Posted on 5-Jan-17 10:14PM
Ic been down that way but haunt been in a long time
Comment #13 by aalto in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Jan-17 11:44PM
Make it a double bind study and I'm in
Comment #14 by Alexxx in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Jan-17 7:14AM
Well. This is interesting -

http://www.11points.com/Da ting-Sex/11_Random_Findings_In _a_Study_of_Penis_Sizes_Around _the_World
Comment #15 by ready4fun2004 in response to Alexxx ( view post )
Posted on 6-Jan-17 10:29AM
Have fkt lots of Asian chick's and in general they have shorter pussies cause I hit the end a lot..also go to swimming pool in chch a lot and Asian men can be incredibly small that prob why..always makes me so glad I not an asian myself
Posted on 7-Jan-17 11:49AM
Comment #17 by freetime in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Jan-17 1:18PM
yes i believe they do as far as Asian woman go ive have had a few in my time the are very noisy and they all but one always say oh to big to big so yeah they have tiny pouches the majority of them have some hair on there puss thats cool to
Comment #18 by aalto in response to freetime ( view post )
Posted on 7-Jan-17 1:38PM
Sounds hot
Comment #19 by freetime in response to aalto ( view post )
Posted on 7-Jan-17 3:02PM
im not sure whats hot about that it was just fucking a few asian woman in my time but if you thought it was hot then thats good i guess
Comment #20 by aalto in response to freetime ( view post )
Posted on 7-Jan-17 4:15PM
It sounds hot to me, thanks for sharing. Noise, tight puss and a bit of hair yum.
Comment #21 by sportsguy in response to freetime ( view post )
Posted on 7-Jan-17 11:31PM
!
Comment #22 by freetime in response to aalto ( view post )
Posted on 7-Jan-17 11:56PM
yep hot but it was a bit weird banging on my chest oh oh to big to big if they cant handle a good kiwi cock why bother but yes nothing like a slice of the orient
Posted on 8-Jan-17 8:25AM
do you always go around looking at guys Cocks
Posted on 8-Jan-17 9:23AM
Two straight guys, talking about other guy's cocks.
Comment #25 by hemsbro36 in response to fuglymugly ( view post )
Posted on 9-Jan-17 12:53PM
I would
Posted on 9-Jan-17 7:29PM
Read the post u dick head. .people tend to be nude when they showering
Comment #27 by Alexxx in response to ready4fun2004 ( view post )
Posted on 9-Jan-17 7:50PM
Suggest you could have made this statement without personal attack.
Comment #28 by freetime in response to Alexxx ( view post )
Posted on 9-Jan-17 11:09PM
I got what he ment its a discussion if he said he did look at asain guys cocks wither its passing at the pool shower or perving at cock at the pools thats his buzz and can have his say and no im not giving you a hard time just saying
Comment #29 by ready4fun2004 in response to Alexxx ( view post )
Posted on 17-Jan-17 9:59AM
Probably could have but he pissed me off with his smartarse unnecessary comment so he got 1 back..I like to call a spade a spade..besides that comment mild compared to what he might have gotten if he had said that to my face
Comment #30 by Alexxx in response to ready4fun2004 ( view post )
Posted on 17-Jan-17 10:13AM
Comment #31 by Synt in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Jan-17 11:27AM
Hmmm...well if we talking about the subcontinent "Asia" that is a pretty big populace to make a sweeping statment like that.
Technically I am Asian, my cock is above average some what. In terms of girls I've dated/fucked I have had the pleasure of tasting a variety of races from Nigerian to Russian. As part of this tasting menu I have had a few Chinese, a Japanese girl, a couple Indian, and a Malay/Thai girl.
Out of them only one girl "tapped" out/hit the wall.
In terms of European girls, a few kiwi, a couple Russian, a Swede, German, English, South African, Australian (and a few more but not 100% where they were from), in this group i had two girls tap out/hit the wall.
This by no means is an in depth study...but just observations over the years.
Comment #32 by Alexxx in response to Synt ( view post )
Posted on 17-Jan-17 12:59PM
Cool. Thanx for that.
Posted on 17-Jan-17 1:33PM
you talking about mma or fucking...
Posted on 17-Jan-17 4:04PM
Talking about size/length/girth of cock dependent on vaginal depth/width/stretch...
Tap out is the word used (makes the most sense when it happens) when a girl stops saying harder/faster/deeper, and starts saying you too deep, I can't handle that, I need a break....
Posted on 17-Jan-17 5:00PM
What's mma??
Comment #36 by Synt in response to Davidbutler ( view post )
Posted on 17-Jan-17 5:22PM
Mixed martial arts...
Like MMA fighting..
Taplease out is when the person gives up/acknowledgeshe they lost the match/round and "tap out"...usually done while they in a hold they can't get out off so they tap the person/mat a couple times to show surrender.
Comment #37 by Davidbutler in response to Synt ( view post )
Posted on 17-Jan-17 6:47PM
Aah. Acronyms fox me. All the time...
Posted on 17-Jan-17 7:57PM
read your own post dickhead...where does it say showering muppet...Have fkt lots of Asian chick's and in general they have shorter pussies cause I hit the end a lot..also go to swimming pool in chch a lot and Asian men can be incredibly small that prob why..always makes me so glad I not an asian myself
Posted on 17-Jan-17 9:47PM
You seem to be unneccesarily confrontational. This could be evidential of serious underlying personality disorders. Suggest you engage professional assistance. I can assist you in engaging appropriate help, but only if you acknowledge your problem and seek assistance. Without acknowledgement, there can be no assistance.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd