General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

I have a date with a large woman. Advice wanted
Discussion - started by MrCertain, posted on 11-May-17 4:07PM
I am a slight framed man, I little nervous and not much experience. Am sooo excited with the prospect of intimacy with this lady. I don't want to cause embarrassment to either of us with awkwardness of fumbled love making.

Are any positions for sexual intercourse that would work better. I want to please her.

Sensible and genuine advice only please.

Cheers.

Showing comments 1 through 24 out of 24 comments

Comment #1 by fapfaptrain in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-May-17 4:42PM
Go with the flow mate. Let the positions come naturally, even if she rides you, you probably will find it will work. It really could only become uncomfortable if they sat on your chest.
Comment #2 by Waterball in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-May-17 4:44PM
Man treat her with the same respect you would any partner and the action will make its own path. I hope you both have a great time.
Comment #3 by takeiteasy in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-May-17 6:23PM
You could akways talk to her that would be a good start. Ask her what she likes and doesent. Being big makes her no different to any other women all women are different just be open minded and take your time and communicate. Have fun and talk about it afterwards the better you understand each other the better the sex.
Comment #4 by ktt0630 in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-May-17 6:35PM
Enjoy - the human body is a work of art and it always just works. Enjoy the wonders of large ladies - but don't tell anyone - we don't want others to steal them all!
Comment #5 by Cheekies in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-May-17 8:43PM
I suggest you flick one off before you go on that date with her... that way you can concentrate more on her... this includes listening to her... use common sense if she sits on your face make sure you have room to breathe and maybe have a tap out understanding so she knows not to cut the air in your wind pipe .... communication is key... as others have said.. ask her what she likes...
Comment #6 by MarsterBlaster in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-May-17 11:02PM
Treat her the way you would anyone else with respect.Just enjoy it and dont label it .To easy
Comment #7 by MrCertain in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 12-May-17 7:31AM
Hi Cheekies, 'flicking on off' that's a new expression for it. ha. Anyway, it takes me 3 days to recover from flicking one off. I'm in my early sixties remember not an 18 year old. I'm sure it would be no complement and no fun for her for me to be limp.
Thanks for the advice guys, its common sense.
Comment #8 by BiCpl4fun in response to MrCertain ( view post )
Posted on 12-May-17 8:34AM
Mr chief here ,yep talk to her it's not just about the sex ease into it tuning hands all over the body the light kiss and the touch and talk the arousal is the big wind up to the end and that will just happen naturally ,just like with any one easel you will find curvy woman so hot sexy sentual if just relax and enjoy .good luck
Comment #9 by Itschapp in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-May-17 8:28PM
U lucky man
Posted on 12-May-17 9:31PM
Oops mah bad... in your 60's so sorry hahahahaha I hope it works out well for you
Comment #11 by BucketList in response to MrCertain ( view post )
Posted on 12-May-17 9:47PM
Mate. I'm 65 and can still "flick off" 3 times a day for a couple of days in a row. Don't worry about it if you don't have a hair trigger
Comment #12 by Cheekies in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Jun-17 8:07PM
Did it work out well for you?
Posted on 26-Jun-17 4:22AM
Oh yes. very successful tks. Restaurant meal, tickled under the table. I had to polevolt my way down the corridor to the hotel bedroom. First time i've squirted twice in a night for many years.
Lovely.
Carl.
Posted on 26-Jun-17 6:14AM
Now that is awesome :) glad it was a successful experience for you
Posted on 26-Jun-17 9:51AM
Thanks. It has shown to me that this site can work even for a 60 old man. lovely and exciting people here.
Comment #16 by ceejay in response to MrCertain ( view post )
Posted on 26-Jun-17 10:31AM
That's so cute. Glad you had what seems to be an amazing evening:)
Comment #17 by richpat in response to ceejay ( view post )
Posted on 26-Jun-17 10:36AM
lucky
Comment #18 by BBWnProud in response to MrCertain ( view post )
Posted on 27-Jun-17 1:28AM
Awww thats so cute. Glad you guys had fun and continue to have more from here on in xo
comment #19 was clobbered
Posted on 27-Jun-17 8:59PM
That's the one alrite! rub one out and have a clear... Ish head haha
Posted on 27-Jun-17 9:00PM
Good on ya !!
Comment #22 by Talee in response to MrCertain ( view post )
Posted on 27-Jun-17 11:44PM
Good for you man :) Bigger ladies are always wonderful I find!
Comment #23 by MrCertain in response to Talee ( view post )
Posted on 28-Jun-17 7:48AM
Thanks guys,
Comment #24 by kafuffledquandary in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Mar-19 2:26PM
This has to be THE best thread I've ever come across on here. You guys are freaking awesome!

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd