General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

***They walk among us!!***
Discussion - started by Cheekies , posted on 21-Jun-17 7:27AM
Ever hear of people who do the funniest and weirdest of things that makes you think WTF!!!
This is the discussion for you...

A friend of a friend popped tramadol mistaking them for panadol #should have gone to specsavers!

They walk among us....

Showing comments 1 through 48 out of 48 comments

Comment #1 by Cheekies in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Jun-17 7:30AM
A work colleague swore her laptop was broken... it wouldnt turn on... she was trying to turn it on using the esc key wtf!!
Posted on 21-Jun-17 8:22AM
Haha good ole specsavers gets all the blame. I put the kettle in fridge once mistaking it for milk one of those #shouldofgonetospecsavers. Lucky for me I work for them
Posted on 21-Jun-17 9:22AM
a work mate turned up to work with 2 different shoes and her top inside out... she blamed getting dressed in the dark I laughed and said no light switches where y'all come from? hahahaha
Comment #4 by vscap61 in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 21-Jun-17 11:40AM
When i bought my first computer ( a century ago ) i took it back to the shop claiming it wasn't working , he kindly put everything togetber and turned it on , suprise suprise it worked, went home did what he showed me then back again with the box. I was doing everything right except turning the monitor on
My only excuse was that the button was in the back .

Someone at work once made 15 litres of chocolate mousse , with salt instead of sugar , from a 60litre bucket with SALT writen on it and the letters almost as big as a street sign

We all have moments like these.

Try looking all over the place for a knife, asking everyone if they seen it, and all the time it's in your hands
Comment #5 by Cheekies in response to vscap61 ( view post )
Posted on 21-Jun-17 1:07PM
hard case reading those... made me giggle, awesome
Comment #6 by captcunninglus in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Jun-17 2:29PM
Woke up hungover and late for work one morning grabbed a tube of shaving cream by mistake and put it on my toothbrush
Sobered me up quickly

Another hungover morning I had the dry horrors went to take a swig of orangejuice from a 2l bottle and it was bloody cooking oil.

Seems to be a pattern emerging here
Posted on 21-Jun-17 3:43PM
OMG!! Hahahaha shaving cream for toothpaste and oil wow... well done you
Posted on 21-Jun-17 5:16PM
Alcohol does strange things to your mind
Comment #9 by captcunninglus in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Jun-17 5:38PM
Me and some mates were out fishing overnight and decided to drop a craypot for the first time.
We didn't know you needed big weights or stones to weight it down so what do we use.
Being clever bastards we drank our beer refilled them with seawater and refit lids. 8 bottles sunk it, sweet. Next morning went back and mate said its heavy and I can see something red coming up.
Haha yeh right lion red labels, no crayfish
Posted on 21-Jun-17 6:01PM
.. thats using the initiative hahahaha
Comment #11 by playtime58 in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Jun-17 12:45PM
i once took the TV remote to work thinking it was my phone.Duh!
Comment #12 by Partisan in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Jun-17 3:44PM
Went to service station to fuel up work truck with diesel, only to be beaten to truck bowser by a fricking courier... I was pissed off to say the least. Went to a standard pump and filled up..went in side to pay, the cashier said $180 dollars of premium? ... oh fuck, went round the back to the mechanics and got all the containers we could find... diesel was every where.. I'm sorry environment
Posted on 22-Jun-17 8:35PM
Haha reminds me of a guy at our club who won our dipstick of the year award. He went to fill his boats inboard tank and put the bowser into his rodholder, haha.
Posted on 22-Jun-17 9:24PM
Comment #15 by Robbie63 in response to Partisan ( view post )
Posted on 22-Jun-17 9:30PM
Yep one morrning at work I was filling the grader with diesel at the council fuel pump the boss called me office so put nozzle on auto fill then went to office. Later came out to grader jumped in drove away. I herd a noise. Looked behind to see fuel pump bouncing along behind the grader.
Yep I felt a rel dick of the day.
Posted on 23-Jun-17 4:58AM
You know the old saying the only people who don't make mistakes are the people who don't do anything.
Comment #17 by Cheekies in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Jun-17 6:32AM
My sister blamed her kids for taking her pen... she did this whole lecture on 'leaving her things alone' blah blah anger management talk only for me to walk in and pull it from her hair ... #doh
Posted on 23-Jun-17 8:50AM
Posted on 23-Jun-17 9:36AM
yes captain very true''
Comment #20 by Primalresponse in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Jun-17 7:27AM
Caught with their hands in someone else's bag

"I was only lookin"

WTF

Posted on 24-Jun-17 7:30AM
Hey handsome

Haven't done that but have been thinking about anarchy a lot lately. So you have been on my mind also.

Comment #22 by Cheekies in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Jun-17 10:00AM
Another work colleague thought she was doing a great thing by packing and starting the dishwasher using sunlight liquid bubbles and more bubbles... the very same person would turn a stove element on high and walk away like it didnt happen... yes they walk among us
Comment #23 by Robert67 in response to playtime58 ( view post )
Posted on 24-Jun-17 1:16PM
Comment #24 by Robert67 in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 24-Jun-17 1:24PM
Years ago I had a early start and didn't want to wake the mrs so dressed in the dark. Didn't take me long to figure out why my undies were riding up on me. Yep, they were the wifes. As if that wasn't bad enough I made the mistake of telling one person.....
Posted on 28-Jun-17 1:22PM
Hey sweetie
Comment #26 by Primalresponse in response to the main topic
Posted on 4-Jul-17 5:44AM
I walk among you.

Was thinking about Auckland yesterday when I went to the office. My brain being in Auckland thought the door would open and I smacked straight into the glass ...gave the receptionist a good laugh

I wa'll among you .
Posted on 4-Jul-17 6:20AM
Morena sis hahahaha bit like pulling the push and pushing the pull doors hahahaha
Posted on 4-Jul-17 8:48AM
Yaya
Not my greatest moment.

Morena.

Yummy about to launch into lamb's get and kidney....have an awesome day
Comment #29 by Primalresponse in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Jul-17 7:36AM
Atamarie turbine

Do they ever. ..how you doing...is it summer yet...

My mate was talking to me as she put her box of beer on the back of her Ute. Missed it by a country like...oops..

So spell check turns tuahine into turbine....hmmm..got your motor running
Posted on 5-Jul-17 8:02AM
Ata marie Sis... not summer yet very frosty this morning... brrrrrr kia pai tou ra
Comment #31 by Cheekies in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Jul-17 11:24AM
So a guy who has no pics or very little information tells me my pics tell him nothing about me... false sense of entitlement right there...

Guys please understand we women can't be fucked drawing information from you using a straw, no one is interested in getting to know someone who hides behind a screen like a keyboard warrior having never met anyone face to face from this site.. it is time consuming and frankly you're not worth it

They walk among us
Posted on 5-Jul-17 11:28AM
Empty profiles are a pain in the arse!
Posted on 5-Jul-17 11:26PM
Faceless fingers

#theywalkamongus
Comment #34 by Funtimesnz in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Jul-17 5:42PM
Many years ago workmate was given a new Nokia phone
He came back to the office saying the numbers etc werent coming up and it wasnt going.
Still had the point of sale numbers stuck to the screen.
Comment #35 by bau05 in response to Funtimesnz ( view post )
Posted on 17-Jul-17 7:48PM
How about this. During the 80's when cell phones just came out and the Nokia brick was the fashion accessory every yuppie wanted. Saw this guy walk through cathedral square chch with the phone stuck to hisc ear walking like a prize prat. Thing the bloody thing started to ring. What a plonker
comment #36 was clobbered
comment #37 was clobbered
Comment #38 by Aint_no_one in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Jul-17 9:21PM
Was having a very cool night staring at the stars in the middle of no where with a very close intimate mate n i was explaining the pot and southern star etc when he asked how often does the sun travel around the earth... quick snap reply... Everyday!
Posted on 19-Jul-17 9:24PM
Posted on 20-Jul-17 11:59AM
Galileo!
Comment #41 by Stanoutwest in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Jul-17 1:16PM
I cleaned my teeth with Deep Heat once. Not one of my better choices.
Comment #42 by Robbie63 in response to Stanoutwest ( view post )
Posted on 21-Jul-17 3:10PM
that would of been rough''....bugger''
Posted on 21-Jul-17 3:15PM
Pmsl
Posted on 21-Jul-17 4:18PM
Haha and I thought my shaving cream was a bad choice
comment #45 was clobbered
Comment #46 by bau05 in response to helene-56 ( view post )
Posted on 21-Jul-17 7:45PM
Funny
Posted on 21-Jul-17 9:38PM
Pmsl

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help