General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Don't You Hate Time Wasters
Discussion - started by Duotwo, posted on 23-Aug-17 1:13PM
I had a rather unfortunate waste of time this morning set up by a woman here in Christchurch. Emailed and asked me to come over, advised the address. I get there all prepared and ready to provide the requested attention. Guess what? It's a false address of a group of town houses. Being a chap eager to please I knock on the only open door in the group to be greated by a nice lady but not the one expecting a randy bloke. Talk about embarrassing. Trying to make the best of a bad situation. I pop on line to double check the address and send a message but guess what the profile has been removed. If I don't get an explanation then this chick is going on the name and shame board. Common courtesy would be for the person to say they have changed their mind. That is not acceptable. Sorry rant over.

Showing comments 1 through 47 out of 47 comments

Comment #1 by vscap61 in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Aug-17 1:56PM
Wasn't an address in Ilam was it ? Name and shame , although i believe that there was a bloke with fake female profile that did that to you.
Comment #2 by Bones100 in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Aug-17 2:01PM
Had the same done to me Friday past in New Plymouth ! Got given a meeting place got there waited for 40min after jumping through hoops and come Monday I message her and got asked "who is this ?" Being the gentleman I am I started talking about the conversation we had on Friday and guess what ? No answer two days later still nothing ! I agree if you change your mind TELL ME ! I have put myself out there for a service that others have to pay to get and I give it for free ! If you are not prepared to go through with the arrangements tell me and let's move on ! Don't just ignore me ! I agree Duotwo.
Posted on 23-Aug-17 2:11PM
Jesus h christ. ..that suks to the max. So it's obviously still going on.
Happened to me a couple of years back although cost me over 2 hundy. ..got the come to her town and get a motel type of thing. ..did that. ..guess what. ..no show. Didn't get an explanation either. ..just got blocked.
Comment #4 by Duotwo in response to vscap61 ( view post )
Posted on 23-Aug-17 2:22PM
No it was in the CBD. We can all take no for an answer. Just expect some common courtesy. Difficult enough making excusss to leave work to be left high and dry so to speak.
Comment #5 by vscap61 in response to Duotwo ( view post )
Posted on 23-Aug-17 2:34PM
Like i said, name and shame. Sounds like that "Heathernzxxx" who was basicaly a pathetic perveted wanker from Timaru who was getting off by playing games with people. It wouldn't suprise me at all if it is him again with yet another profile.
Comment #6 by Duotwo in response to vscap61 ( view post )
Posted on 23-Aug-17 2:45PM
The picture looked genuine and obviously appealing when a voluptuous women is lying nude on the bench top. What red blood male or female wouldn't be tempted by that. I'll wait a day or two to see if the profile comes back on line just in case the person typed the wrong address in their own excitement.
Comment #7 by 1funguy in response to Duotwo ( view post )
Posted on 23-Aug-17 8:05PM
Name and shame her if it was a mistake she will get back to you, no one wants to be named and shamed but if you do a new thread about her you can knock it on the head if it was a genuine mistake. She may be doing the same to others.
Comment #8 by Duotwo in response to 1funguy ( view post )
Posted on 24-Aug-17 12:01AM
Cheers it will be posted in the morning. I think it's a false profile .
Comment #9 by rural_wangas in response to Duotwo ( view post )
Posted on 24-Aug-17 6:51AM
There are a lot of people who get off on leading people on. I would say almost without a doubt that it was a guy.

We have been accused of being fake before though - by a guy who seemed to expect that because we have a profile on here we are always ready to host with no notice or forward planning.
Comment #10 by Duotwo in response to rural_wangas ( view post )
Posted on 24-Aug-17 8:14AM
I suspect you are correct. The person asked if we were both coming over which was strange as I had mentioned that it was just me. You guys have some great photos by the way, I think what some people on here fail to see is that if we are organising the meet then it is on our terms. Thanks for your thoughts. Going to check if profile is back if not then it is into the name and shame board.
Comment #11 by rural_wangas in response to Duotwo ( view post )
Posted on 24-Aug-17 8:57AM
There is a huge difference between scheduling difficulties and getting someone to actually go to a false address - that is just plain game playing. Not sure what people get out of that. A sense of power perhaps that they have manipulated someone.

We have had a couple of no-shows where the other person just clammed up and said nothing. To be honest, once I typed the wrong street number on a message to one poor bastard who spent an hour trying to find our rural property when I had directed him kilometers away. We were sitting waiting with her all dressed up and thought he was a no show. He was pretty pissed off but it was an honest mistake.
Comment #12 by Themagnificent7 in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Sep-17 4:29PM
Fucking stood up again. Grrrr

Drove to Waipuk for a meet, been waiting half an hour. ....looks like another no show. Fucking typical. Time to leave. Grrrr.
Posted on 3-Sep-17 6:28PM
Yip. Had an event planned last night. 2 singles and 1 couple out of 17 registered people bothered to show up.

Its just not worth wasting energy on these cunts.
Posted on 3-Sep-17 8:04PM
True that, I know there are genuine people on here, just a pity the amount of crap you have to wade through in order to find them.
Comment #15 by Roughenough in response to the main topic
Posted on 3-Sep-17 8:57PM
I was chatting with a couple for a week... things were sounding really promising and then the guy bailed on me. He finally responded to me a few days later when he gave me a street name and general direction but no number. Then bailed again, no replies and closed account. I can understand if there is a change of mind but common courtesy would communicate a change of decision. Anyway I was really disappointed and feeling let down. 2 weeks later they opened account again and asked for my cell number. We chatted for awhile then I got the cold shoulder again. Talk about getting mucked around. Anyway the next day they contacted me to say it was all go. But still no set time or address only promises without firm commitment. Anyways I got myself ready for a meet. Contacted them via txt waited and got the message the female was in the shower getting prepared. OMG... got there address, arrived and they were legit. The female was a gorgeous babe who was a little shy but over came her inhibitions by wearing a blindfold. Oh yeah! She serviced her partner and I with an amazing sexual appetite and stamina I have never experienced before. All n all the set backs and frustrations were worth it. I haven't had any financial set backs but have had many pm frustrations it seems to go with the territory on here.
Comment #16 by vscap61 in response to Roughenough ( view post )
Posted on 3-Sep-17 9:33PM
Why spending all this energy telling us about the set backs and negatives in 31 lines when the important part was just a mere 2 lines , you met them, they were real and you had the time of your life. Why the rest ?
Comment #17 by Roughenough in response to vscap61 ( view post )
Posted on 3-Sep-17 9:47PM
Huh?
Posted on 3-Sep-17 9:52PM
Rich coming from u.
You mucked me around. Bailed a week before we planned to meet. i guess that was the positive out of it. But u gave me no explanation etc just changed your tone and went mute. No animosity from my side. Believe me. Just kinda made me l.o.l reading first half of ur post.
Posted on 3-Sep-17 10:03PM
Was only interested in mfm pines not 1 on 1 deal. I communicated that. Good luck finding yr third tho. You won't have any problems with that because yr so stunningly gorgeous and sexy xxx
Posted on 3-Sep-17 10:12PM
Zzzzzzz to your response.
We both agreed on 1 on 1 first before MFM. So dont try come off anti-timewaster & ur comms skills was shitty fyi. Anyways ciao
Posted on 3-Sep-17 10:19PM
You advertised mfm then gave me I wana try 1 on 1 first. I changed my mind on that deal. Get over it. Cya
Posted on 3-Sep-17 10:33PM
Thank you for exposing yaself. My points publicly proven. Shitty comms skills = timewaster. Fyi nzp world.
Posted on 3-Sep-17 10:35PM
Good on you for bringing that out in the open , i just couldn"t understand, why would one go to the trouble of bringing up all the nevatives to a happy ending story .
Posted on 4-Sep-17 7:35AM
Thanks vscap61 ... had to. Wouldn't want anyone else going thru same thing with him or any timewaster. That was my only motive. Not for the reason(s) he believed. Holding grudges takes too much energy zzzzz ...
Posted on 4-Sep-17 7:42AM
You made yourself look like a fool. You did that on your own accord. Classic! well done
Comment #26 by Jace100 in response to Newlady17 ( view post )
Posted on 4-Sep-17 2:09PM
Rich coming from you newlady17. You ask if I'm keen on threesome with you and your tranny friend which I kindly refuse and wished you luck, only to receive a nasty message and blocked well done
Comment #27 by Newlady17 in response to Jace100 ( view post )
Posted on 4-Sep-17 5:47PM
For fucks sake. You again! Mate.i saved both our quality time which is why i chose the quick goodbye and block after your silly rude reply to my proposal. I do suspect your ego is also slightly deflated after i rejected you. again on Petone Peaches n Cream discussion this morningYou seem to have deleted your "" reply i noticed. Fucking grow up and come back with a better argument or just shut the fuck up
Comment #28 by Jace100 in response to Newlady17 ( view post )
Posted on 4-Sep-17 6:13PM
Hahaha someone's angry I'm fine hun way better looking chicks on here. Don't be mad
Comment #29 by Newlady17 in response to Jace100 ( view post )
Posted on 4-Sep-17 6:21PM
Your precious ego is still recovering isnt it
Posted on 5-Sep-17 5:57AM
that's a bit rude
Posted on 5-Sep-17 5:59AM
and you turned down a 1 on 1 are you mad
Posted on 5-Sep-17 2:09PM
Can't believe that Readytomingle turned down a 1 on 1 deal.
Omg, that's so rare.
Posted on 5-Sep-17 2:13PM
Or just plain "stupid"
Posted on 5-Sep-17 2:17PM
Posted on 5-Sep-17 2:33PM
him bailing on me was a blessing in disguise actually
Posted on 5-Sep-17 2:33PM
Oh I see, alls well that ended well then.
Posted on 5-Sep-17 2:35PM
Without disrespect i hear he's an "OJ" type of guy , or was that "BJ" hmmmm
Posted on 5-Sep-17 2:44PM
OJ?
Yeah whatever.hes just a timewaster & a douche for not communicating properly. Anyways ... hope u gentlemen are having fun out there!
Posted on 5-Sep-17 3:01PM
Fun ?......not even although, I do keep trying.
Thank you for the well wishes, please take care.
Comment #40 by cosplayer2010 in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Sep-17 10:17PM
I'm sorry this happened to you. Some people huh!
Comment #41 by G-Man in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Sep-17 10:55PM
I personally just cant understand the time wasters. It is beyond me how people get off on wasting someone elses time when in fact they are actually wasting there own time as well. For me if I have used my valuable time to contact someone for a play date it is because I want a bloody good time having said play date. Not turning up or giving a false address just does not compute with me at all.
Just my 5 cents.
Cheers
Comment #42 by cosplayer2010 in response to G-Man ( view post )
Posted on 6-Sep-17 11:06PM
I think they get off on disappointing others so you probably wouldnt have had fun even if they turned up.

Or at least that is what I tell muself every time it happens
Comment #43 by G-Man in response to cosplayer2010 ( view post )
Posted on 6-Sep-17 11:14PM
Yeah but is still bizzare, but your probably right unfortunately
Comment #44 by PineappleJuice in response to G-Man ( view post )
Posted on 6-Sep-17 11:15PM
Yeah i think, maybe ... its a power trip for them
Comment #45 by G-Man in response to PineappleJuice ( view post )
Posted on 6-Sep-17 11:18PM
Yeah bang on the money there for sure
Comment #46 by Cameron in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-Sep-17 12:02PM
I'm surprised you actually admitted this story on here, they were clearly screwing with you & got a big laugh from it, you should have just pretended you never showed up yourself. As far as naming and shaming do you really think as an adult they will care? The types of people who usually name & shame are losers themselves. I would say just learn from it, they probably gave lots of signs they were time wasters and you never read them. Did you guys exchange cell and have a quick chat over phone? If not you sound extremely gullible. 9/10 people online are time wasters, simply online to make themselves feel good or get off on fantasy. This game account probably lived opposite where they sent you and were watching the train wreck .
Comment #47 by vscap61 in response to Cameron ( view post )
Posted on 7-Sep-17 4:25PM
This part of your comment "The types of people who usually name & shame are losers themselves." is utterly moronic.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd