General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Quick poll
Discussion - started by kiwiguya1, posted on 16-Oct-17 4:09PM
Just curious to find out, I wear womans underwear(panties) full time because I like them not always for sexual reasons. Does this make me a cross dresser? I dont go for the whole dress up thing just underwear. Keen to find out answer, dont know where the line is, if any.

Showing comments 1 through 8 out of 8 comments

Comment #1 by Cheekies in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Oct-17 4:38PM
Ive been told our underwear is more comfy... and the material is softer... female knicker fetish
Comment #2 by kiwiguya1 in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 16-Oct-17 4:44PM
Yes it is and often more colourful and just much nicer to look at too.
Comment #3 by mowerman in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Oct-17 5:24PM
agree with the above comments , you have to find the right brand otherwise it does not stop the package falling out,
Comment #4 by Paknsavetrolley in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Oct-17 2:42AM
Panty wearer at a guess as you're not the full fem clothing wearer etc

Comment #5 by Davidbutler in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Oct-17 9:36AM
Some great leaders, professionals, people in all walks of life like the comfort and feel of women's underwear. It's no one else's business. Cross dressing is the full Monty.

I've always considered that one of the the reasons women wear nice underwear, is to tittilate men who want to get them out of it as soon as possible.

There is absolutely nothing nicer than nice underwear. Men and women.
Comment #6 by Cherub in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Oct-17 6:45PM
As David said... it is no one else's business. .. BUT you did ask for a quick poll.

Comfort thing totally up to you what you wear... as nice underwear male or female is really nice to wear and see.... but got to fit and suit wearer nothing worse than package
(no matter what piece ) falling out or camel toe on a lady (or lips falling/squished out) that's not a turn on at all...
You want to wear women's underwear - go for it. But it sure don't do anything for this lady
Comment #7 by Davidbutler in response to Cherub ( view post )
Posted on 17-Oct-17 7:10PM
To be honest, it doesn't do anything for me either. But that's not really my business.

Nothing nicer than pretty well chosen underwear on a woman, or snug-fit quality underwear on a man.
Comment #8 by Cherub in response to Davidbutler ( view post )
Posted on 17-Oct-17 7:49PM
With you 100% David.... each to their own, just don't bring it in my zone

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd