General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Meets and greats
Discussion - started by bruce62, posted on 9-Feb-18 9:41AM
Hi just like others view On on meet and greets should they not be more for singles males and females and not couples there seem to be loads of couples that want other couples party are set up for couples most profiles say they only play as a couple not a load of room for singles only to meet over a chat if that’s what a meet and greets are for have herd of them having rooms booked to me that’s more than a meet and greet I understand why men not get asked but not the same for single women they seem to be welcome love to here your views cheers

Showing comments 1 through 9 out of 9 comments

Comment #1 by Thunder_Lightning in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Feb-18 4:24PM
Even couples deserve to meet prospective play mates. A meet and greet is a good start
Posted on 9-Feb-18 6:35PM
Yep thanks for that yes they do single the ones that don?t get invited
Posted on 9-Feb-18 6:48PM
The meet and greets we have organized never singled out anyone. People know what they are looking for. If its not single men, so be it.
Comment #4 by Cheekies in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Feb-18 9:22PM
A meet and greet is just that, single, complicated, couples or what not. I have met many people from this site. Some through a group meet and greet and some one on one. The key is put yourself out there... invest time, read and understand someone's profile... many people but not limited to all are very clear about what they seek... if you're not their cup of tea move on and find people who are...
Comment #5 by bruce62 in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 10-Feb-18 6:13AM
Yes kink that what I am saying as a single you put your name on a list but seems most only want couples at there meet and greets mite try one for just singles thanks for your reply
Comment #6 by Cheekies in response to bruce62 ( view post )
Posted on 10-Feb-18 9:32AM
I say organise your own meet and greet, cast your net far and wide, under promise and over deliver
Comment #7 by bruce62 in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 10-Feb-18 3:38PM
Thanks for that have started one see how things go
Comment #8 by Cheekies in response to bruce62 ( view post )
Posted on 10-Feb-18 3:43PM
I hope it works out for you :)
Comment #9 by bruce62 in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 10-Feb-18 10:31PM
thankyou can only try mite have to have couples as well

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd