General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

swinger club in wellington
Discussion - started by fuckbuddyonly, posted on 15-Mar-18 6:50PM
how many swinger clubs are in wellington and which ones are the best and what is the cost

Showing comments 18 through 67 out of 67 comments

PAGE 2: 1 2 
Posted on 17-Mar-18 9:40PM
That?s hy people back off the posts cause they get sniped for saying something & why the membership is dwindling.....
The posts used to be a good place to chat to like minded people....now you get sniped at or just totally hated on....
If you want to hate on people go to facebook...
Also its Helene not Helen....
Comment #19 by Cherub in response to Seemore_Good ( view post )
Posted on 17-Mar-18 9:53PM

... and you said so, ever so nicely too.

Comment #20 by helene-56 in response to Cherub ( view post )
Posted on 17-Mar-18 10:36PM
Do you troll for my comments cause every time i fart your up there???
Posted on 17-Mar-18 10:24PM
Well said Helene. I agree. Seems to be a certain few who just love getting on the bandwagon and make bitchy snarky comments at any opportunity.

Wtf is wrong with you people??
Comment #22 by Cherub in response to helene-56 ( view post )
Posted on 17-Mar-18 10:35PM
Hardly. .. it is an open forum for all to see and respond if they should so wish

but I think you'll find 'Helene' if you look closely back mine was to Seemore Good....

As they had actually replied in a respectful manner nothing at all 'abrupt' In #15 response to you ....
It is after all - all about how someone reads it then just shoots off a response in same breath... without thinking first.

Posted on 17-Mar-18 10:38PM
Jesus Cc go read it - properly with both eyes...

Nothing bitchy or snarky in any of the comments

Goodness me girls
Posted on 17-Mar-18 10:41PM
And I think you will find 'Cherub' that my comment was to Helene!! Nothing to do with you and ummmm wtf happened to open forum.

Go figure.
Comment #25 by helene-56 in response to Cherub ( view post )
Posted on 17-Mar-18 10:42PM
Well it?s a natural response....
Every time I type something your trolling then jumping on my keyboard....
I have a write to an opinion just as much as you.....
Just back the feckin hate wagon up....
You know what it?s really about....so keep your untrue judgements out of the forums....
Comment #26 by Cherub in response to helene-56 ( view post )
Posted on 17-Mar-18 10:50PM
As I said I replied to 'seemore good' not you...

Have no idea what your talking about .... have we actually met? gosh! think I would have remembered that for sure...

And again if you look back at what 'you've' written and read it back to yourself. .. think you will find you are the only one who has responded in a 'snark bitchy' manner as Miss Cc so eloquently put it...

And as you said so nicely ... 'back the freckin hate wagon up' girl
Posted on 17-Mar-18 10:51PM
two eyes works huh
Posted on 17-Mar-18 10:59PM

Posted on 17-Mar-18 11:00PM
I know right...
Posted on 17-Mar-18 11:05PM
Know what??
Posted on 17-Mar-18 11:24PM
And anyway who said I was saying there was anything wrong with Seemores comment.

I was simply referring to Helene's comment and making an observation that what she said was correct about people putting other people down on here.

Posted on 18-Mar-18 5:36AM
I see this all the time in posts and what I want to know is - how does 90% of the above help or relate to Darkcocknz's original question?
Posted on 18-Mar-18 7:34AM
It doesn't. I was just making a point and yes it just takes one person to put it off track. Kind of proves Helene's point doesn't it.

I'm out!!
Posted on 18-Mar-18 7:35AM
We do actually have more events than two and we do get more people coming,so to dark Cock our next one is Queens Birthday weekend and as you already know us you would be very welcome again
Posted on 18-Mar-18 7:59AM
We went to Silverdaos a couple of times. The hosts were nice, the venue clean and the majority of the other attendees were good people. But some of the single men were creepy, and that sadly was enough to put us off.
Posted on 18-Mar-18 8:57AM
But that's just it Miss Cc they weren't. .. they just stated what they said.. NO PUT DOWN in it at all... Nor my comment to Seemore good either...
That was why I said read it with both eyes

Posted on 18-Mar-18 8:48AM
Oh god sorry Miss Cc I forgot the exclamation mark after it ...

Was agreeing with you in laughter form ... oops !!!

Comment #38 by Seemore_Good in response to Cherub ( view post )
Posted on 18-Mar-18 9:00AM
To Warwick one event Easter weekend one event Queens birthday weekend though that that added up two events
Comment #39 by Cherub in response to Seemore_Good ( view post )
Posted on 18-Mar-18 9:02AM
Thanks

Yes it does 2 events total

Comment #40 by Seemore_Good in response to Cherub ( view post )
Posted on 18-Mar-18 9:17AM
Thank you very much Cherub for your nice comments
Comment #41 by warwick01 in response to Cherub ( view post )
Posted on 18-Mar-18 9:17AM
no but you will never be back to get the invite as you cant show respect to the property we had hired
so if you dont want more home truths about you said on here then pull your head in.and as i said we have this year got five events so get a life
Comment #42 by Cherub in response to Seemore_Good ( view post )
Posted on 18-Mar-18 9:34AM
Hey was just trying to show last night you said it in a nice way... no abuse or put down just stated a fact... and then look what happened to that!!!

BUT your welcome. ..
Comment #43 by Cherub in response to warwick01 ( view post )
Posted on 18-Mar-18 9:38AM

Think your barking up wrong tree.. or person Warwick01 ... that oh so eloquent response not for me .... maybe!!?
Comment #44 by warwick01 in response to Cherub ( view post )
Posted on 18-Mar-18 9:53AM
no it wasnt meant for you as i dont even know you so how can i comment maybe you should put your brain into gear first and read it properly before commenting
Comment #45 by Cherub in response to warwick01 ( view post )
Posted on 18-Mar-18 12:06PM

Well your a charmer now aren't you .. Mr man...
But hey was just checking with you id hate to respond to the wrong person now that would not be good at all .. but YOU did click on my comment and respond to me ...

And just for the record- NO never meet and thankfully I have a functioning brain so NEVER going to eeee god man ....
Comment #46 by fuckbuddyonly in response to Cherub ( view post )
Posted on 18-Mar-18 2:08PM
W.T.F.
Comment #47 by bau05 in response to fuckbuddyonly ( view post )
Posted on 18-Mar-18 2:28PM
Kind of got off subject yah recon?
Posted on 18-Mar-18 4:09PM
wwwooooo folk,back it up,......swingers clubs in welly ????? haha
Posted on 18-Mar-18 4:20PM
thank you
Comment #50 by helene-56 in response to the main topic
Posted on 18-Mar-18 6:21PM
3 gay & lesbian clubs..
No swinger clubs left unless you want to go to a fetish club which there are 2 listed...
Then you have peaches & cream Jackson street....
Posted on 18-Mar-18 8:04PM
yyour very welcome darkcock, ;)
Comment #52 by Cherub in response to fuckbuddyonly ( view post )
Posted on 18-Mar-18 8:58PM

Hey darkcock. ... sorry was that just for me! !?
OR collectively
Comment #53 by jack2014 in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Mar-18 4:26PM
Is any club left for couples male and female can go and have some good time silverado is closed lots of comment but no answers !!!!!! Only at wellington area ???
Comment #54 by fuckbuddyonly in response to Cherub ( view post )
Posted on 19-Mar-18 6:11PM
collectively
Comment #55 by Cherub in response to fuckbuddyonly ( view post )
Posted on 19-Mar-18 6:31PM
Comment #56 by Mrslutluva in response to domseka ( view post )
Posted on 23-Mar-18 10:44AM
Where on Cuba. I lived around there for years and never knowen about it. Please tell more info!
Posted on 23-Mar-18 11:01AM
Oh here we go again they must have mis read and thought swingers was slingers clubs. Should have gone to specsavers. Please everyone stay on the subject or dont bother commenting
Posted on 23-Mar-18 11:39AM
Here Here the subject is what people go online for.
So guys where does one go in WGTN to jion swingers.
Comment #59 by Cherub in response to muppet ( view post )
Posted on 23-Mar-18 6:44PM

... a play ground
Comment #60 by domseka in response to Mrslutluva ( view post )
Posted on 23-Mar-18 10:35PM
google,..why cant folk THINK,... i posted for darkcocknz,..i said if they want more info p,m me,..now im getting private messages from other guys wanting info,...do your OWN homework thanks
Posted on 24-Mar-18 1:07PM
google does not offer much
Posted on 24-Mar-18 7:47PM
what are you googling darkcockz??
Posted on 25-Mar-18 10:31AM
swinger clubs wellington ..the same old stuff come up ...not to matter i am giving up the search
Posted on 25-Mar-18 10:35AM
I guess at the end of the day it is about organizing your own encounters. Three times now though we have tried to organize 3-6 guys in a motel in Lower Hutt and best we have ever got is two. A lot of tire kickers and a few willing to actually give it a go.
Posted on 25-Mar-18 10:39AM
Totally with you on that Rural. Most of the time, just a waste of good internet data.
Posted on 25-Mar-18 11:04AM
We had 5 at one last night and that's been a pretty regular type of attendance in the past. I cant contact you so message me if you wish to talk further.
Posted on 25-Mar-18 6:04PM
Have been to a couple now the last one 9 guys showed up but the same woman had one a month before that and only 5 showed so I guess it?s time and place as well. I also find some of the expectations that some organisers have turns a lot of people off ( I realise you need to remove the dickheads and drop kicks but sometimes a little more perseverance or chat might just elect more candidates)

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd