General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Would you meet and play with someone who has only sent you 2 messages and has no pic in their profile?
Discussion - started by Cheekies , posted on 16-May-18 3:58PM
I had a guy message me a couple of times within 30 minutes and say 'I can host.... want to come and play' I respond with no, common sense says stranger danger...

Showing comments 1 through 28 out of 28 comments

Comment #1 by Molly in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-18 4:00PM
Totally. I'd have done the same. You don't want to end up in a freezer...
Comment #2 by Bonktilyoukonk in response to Molly ( view post )
Posted on 16-May-18 4:06PM
Quite right tread with caution, first meet in a public place Ie cafe or outside four square, only one person will understand 4 square?
Comment #3 by Molly in response to Bonktilyoukonk ( view post )
Posted on 16-May-18 4:56PM
public is good, sometimes
Comment #4 by Beachcouple in response to Molly ( view post )
Posted on 16-May-18 5:03PM
Good way to weed out timewasters is to organise a public meet and doing it around 530 6pm weeds out the cheaters to it seems
Comment #5 by missionimpossible in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-18 5:03PM
Definitely not!
Comment #6 by BiCpl4fun in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-18 5:34PM
No way, Im super cautious as a rule I also dont give my phone number out until we have met - tired of no shows with crappy excuses being able to contact me at will! I meet in public first, if I like you then you can have my number. Then and only then would I consider a playdate.
Anyone who doesnt deal with that isnt someone I need to play with.
Id also expect a pic premeeting. Its damn hard to find each other if you are guessing what you look like!!
Posted on 16-May-18 6:28PM
thos comment cracked me up, youre right 5.30 onwards does weed out the cheaters, taken guys who have a single profile hahahahaha

If he shuts down on you between 4pm -seven pm hes taken hahahaha
Comment #8 by Thunder_Lightning in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-18 6:50PM
Ahh...nope!
Comment #9 by G-Man in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-18 7:41PM
Yes I would if it was you Cheekies
Comment #10 by Rebeccabynite in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-18 8:07PM
Depending on if they have sent a picture and I have a safe place to host
Comment #11 by Cheekies in response to G-Man ( view post )
Posted on 16-May-18 9:18PM
Awwww how sweet... my profile has loads of pics and I have more content in it too... as opposed tothe generic... dtf.. if youre keen Im keen type thing..
Posted on 16-May-18 9:21PM
The person has no pics but says they can host... there in a risk right there... the idea of fucking a stranger as a fantasy is all fine and dandy but bowling up to someones place after 2 messages... empty profile... opens one up to danger right there
Comment #13 by G-Man in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 16-May-18 9:24PM
Fully agree there. They would probably give the address to their neighbour so they could check you out through their window
Comment #14 by Cheekies in response to G-Man ( view post )
Posted on 16-May-18 9:29PM
Funny story that... Ive had a team effort meet and greet once... one guy living in the front flat set his mate from the middle flat up on a date with me... years ago... both were sharing the same profile... I had a feeling something wasnt right when I turned up and the middle flat guy seemed suspect... long story short I had already given the address to family and sent an alert that if they didnt hear from me in 5 minute bursts to rock up with the couzeys hahaha
Comment #15 by G-Man in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 16-May-18 9:39PM
Gold that. . Ive had one meet from a couple on here send me to different address. Was very difficult to explain at the front door. Suspected afterwards they may have lived next door.
Posted on 16-May-18 9:43PM
Na well fuck that then all bout fun and not ending up a victim on 10/7
Comment #17 by G-Man in response to Rebeccabynite ( view post )
Posted on 16-May-18 9:50PM
It is beyond me how people get off pissing others around. If I make a booking/arrangement to meet a Working Girl/some one from here, Im there 15 minutes early as a minimum without fail because I dont see the point in wasting my own time going to all the effort then not fronting
Posted on 17-May-18 11:43AM
The mind boggles why people do that?
Seriously, you'd have to have no hobbies or joy of life to get off on doing that shit!!!
I'm wary now and very rarely meet or give phone number out now......

As for meeting a no pic profile after two messages. Hell no!
Recently read in the herald the Christchurch online dating guy who raped and assaulted.

Being careful is wise and safety firs
Posted on 17-May-18 12:16PM
I completely agree I read about that too.. makes one think...
Comment #20 by Chchwol in response to Cheekies ( view post )
Posted on 17-May-18 5:35PM
Depends on the vib I get
Comment #21 by pineforest69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-May-18 5:50PM
I really want sex and so I have to go with strangers, but if there is anything suspicious I don't go, but if I think they are genuine I do- have seldom been wrong
Comment #22 by pineforest69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-May-18 5:52PM
You have to trust intuition, but if you want sex you have to take some risk
Posted on 17-May-18 5:58PM
My gut instinct said not a good idea..do not continue further... something not right here.. I trust it..
Posted on 17-May-18 6:03PM
Often I find that young people are unreliable but older people are genuine
Posted on 17-May-18 6:37PM
I think in general women are at higher risk of being assaulted or worse...unless they are a kick boxing champion ....truth is most of us are vulnerable when up against a bigger guy. Safety first...definitely. My lover chatted last year to a woman in kerikeri who met a man in a motel who raped her, beat her and left her on the floor knocked out. This person deleted his profile immediately
Posted on 17-May-18 6:40PM
This is really sad, but I hope that we could separate sex from violence. Sex is a beautiful natural phenomenon involving both men and women, but violence is selfish aggression
Posted on 17-May-18 6:56PM
Absolutely

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd