General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Do thy neighbour
Discussion - started by PommyAl, posted on 21-May-18 2:24PM
Has anyone out there done the deed with a neighbour...im sure there are some good tales we can all share..

Look forward to reading them..

Showing comments 1 through 30 out of 30 comments

Comment #1 by MischiefandMayhem in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-May-18 2:59PM
My wife and I were having some great mff threesomes with the married woman across the road the husband had no idea
Comment #2 by SouthernDelight in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-May-18 3:01PM
Had the neighbour when at her place redecorate her lounge
Comment #3 by Molly in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-May-18 4:33PM
Interesting idea
Comment #4 by Funtimes62 in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-May-18 5:22PM
Jumped the fence with my blonde English neighbour quite a few times. She text me oneday saying she had lost her keys and asked me to help her out. Went over and there she was, naked amd spread eagled on her bed. Her husband came home an hour later and as he parked his car, i was out the back door and over the fence again.
Had sex with her in the toilet at a party there. Her best friend caught is out but never said anything to the husband.
Comment #5 by north-south in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-May-18 6:39PM
When I was growing up there were 3 girls living next door. Between the ages of 15 and 2 I played with all and tupped of them.
Comment #6 by north-south in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-May-18 6:40PM
That should read "...15 and 21.."
Comment #7 by north-south in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-May-18 6:41PM
"...and tupped 2..."
Comment #8 by PommyAl in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-May-18 6:45AM
Wow some good feedback on this...Keep them coming please.
I have a hot neighbour and we always smile and say hello and both look back at each other after our brief hello....not to sure if that's a come on or not
Posted on 22-May-18 8:37AM
Yes it is I would say the first chance you have is follow her in and have a chat sitting on the couch beside her and put your hand on her leg and see what her next move might be
Posted on 22-May-18 10:11AM
Hii
Comment #11 by PommyAl in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-May-18 1:38PM
Anymore neighbour confessions out there??
Posted on 22-May-18 7:20PM
Yip and like a child I?m still proud as punch about it too. Many moons ago as an 18 year old I had a ridiculously hot 30 y/o female sales rep who often drank too much living next door. The first time we kissed I honestly blew in my trousers, shamed as at the time but amusing to me now . The next time we managed our way just fine and trust me, amongst teenage boys I was much envied to put it mildly. One of those rare fantasies that actually materialise.
Comment #13 by willmakeucum in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-May-18 8:57PM
Does fucking neighbours maid count?
Found out shw had a crush on me when I was 17, took an opportunity when no one was home and then took her on neighbours bed. Fucked her a few times and fuck she was so cute, petite and one of the wettest pussies..
Comment #14 by bruce62 in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-May-18 3:11PM
Awesome topic love reading wonder how many lady?s have had the man next
Comment #15 by Molly in response to bruce62 ( view post )
Posted on 23-May-18 4:12PM
I've not. Seems I won't either no neighbours in sight
Comment #16 by bruce62 in response to Molly ( view post )
Posted on 23-May-18 4:46PM
bugga no need for curtains is a plus
Posted on 23-May-18 5:09PM
We are the same, no neighbours, no curtains and in summer no clothes
Posted on 23-May-18 5:13PM
The couple directly across the road have occasionally been naked with the curtains wide open she is very attractive and we would love to seduce her if the opportunity arose
Posted on 23-May-18 7:18PM
awesome the place to be in summer
Posted on 23-May-18 7:20PM
love neighbours like that maybe they got there eyes on you guys
Comment #21 by PommyAl in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-May-18 6:46PM
Anymore stories out there?
Comment #22 by allonall in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-May-18 12:38PM
My ex was fridnds with neighbour a little blondie who came over when we had parties etc. When we split we began textn etc it got real dirty to but never got to bang her cause she had bf and cause of ex. Still want to now though haha.also done girl cpl doors up from me
Comment #23 by MFM-Hunter in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-May-18 2:47PM
Back in the day when i was in army i was banging 2 girls who lived next door to eachother in barraks. One night im in bed with one of em when we heard the other one calling out my name looking for me. I just get under the covers when she bursts in and asks the girl where i am. She replies she doesnt know then the other leaves the room and i finish havn my way with her. Then i caught up with the other for dinner then yeah u can guess the rest of the night. They both knew i was bangn them both too. The girl that was looking for me initially was put off becauseshe knew i was bangn the other one...but shecame around after spending a weekend with her hubby ha. Was gagging for it ;)
Comment #24 by bruce62 in response to MFM-Hunter ( view post )
Posted on 28-May-18 2:49PM
army life cool
Comment #25 by PommyAl in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-May-18 9:27AM
So.e really cool stories come through...anymore??
Comment #26 by DudeandDudette in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-May-18 4:41PM
In Napier when I was nineteen I often talked to the neighbour's wife who was 35 over the fence. we were talking about fantasies one day as we seemed to be able to talk about anything. Told her that I wanted to have sex with an older woman, lo and behold ...she told me to meet her at Nelson park in an hour..so off I went on my push bike. She turned up and we fucked on the goal line under the posts. Certainly scored that day.
Comment #27 by Apisa in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Jun-18 7:47PM
Kind of missed an opportunity on this front. Also had a crush on my bosses wife which would have been awesome to see through. Sorry, no actual story to tell, bet there are 100,s like me who have missed the opportunity.
Comment #28 by bruce62 in response to Apisa ( view post )
Posted on 2-Jun-18 9:42AM
Hi yes kinda here what you and saying but that?s life so get it and some don?t and some are honest enuff to say the truth
Comment #29 by PommyAl in response to Apisa ( view post )
Posted on 5-Jun-18 7:30AM
Hi there...yes I can share a missed opportunity aswell looking back...
I was around 15 years old at the time and off school for some reason and both parents at work and a family friend called over to drop something off for my parents.
She was pretty but was ok..blonde and petite anyhow she knocked on the door to give me these papers and kept me talking for over half hour asking if I was ok and if I needed anything from the local shops as both parents not at home etc...as she went she blew me a kiss which at the time I thought was strange.
Anyway years later I bumped into her at the local gym in the steam room and got chatting.
She asked if I recalled the time she came around and I said yes...she explained how much she wanted to come in for a cup of tea and I didn't offer haha.
Then she came out with I was Hopi g you were going to show me your bedroom aswell.....hmmmm missed opportunity or what. She is now happily married and said she couldn't cheat on her partner.
If only I could turn back time....
Comment #30 by PommyAl in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Jun-18 11:56AM
When I was around 15 or 16 my neighbourwas Waihi g her car. She was a nurse so pretty hot with big books.
Anyhow it was a cold day and it was sure g school holidays in the UK.
We were talking as she was Washing and she asked for me to help .we started splashing each other and I put my hand up her top as my hands were cold. She squeeleddont in not wearing a bra.
They were first tits I got to feel and they were big and soft....She then had to get ready for her shift at the local hospital.
Not long after she moved out of the family home.
Never forget it...

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd