General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Honestly wats a desire u wouldn't mind happening that hasn't happened yet😝
Discussion - started by Judas, posted on 15-Oct-18 3:50AM
Id love a female riding my cock in her ass facing away from me while getting eaten out🎂

If I'm ever fortunate to have a 3sim that's one thing I'm doing😝

Wats 1 of ur deires👅

Showing comments 1 through 10 out of 10 comments

Comment #1 by Onthemoney100 in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Oct-18 4:19AM
I really hope I'm lucky enough to be in a ffm night lots of pnp and strap on play
Comment #2 by poly691 in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Oct-18 11:23AM
I would be in heaven if I had like 3 naked chicks asses in my face they also cum all over me. Also I really want to fuck my friends mom.
Comment #3 by TripleX in response to Onthemoney100 ( view post )
Posted on 15-Oct-18 12:46PM
Nice hahaha
Comment #4 by MrYeti in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Oct-18 6:54PM
To be restrained on a bed and a woman ride me and use me as her personal play thing.
Comment #5 by BiCpl4fun in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Oct-18 7:18PM
I feel like the men in this thread are a bit laid back! All of your fantasies involve the woman doing all the work haha

I have a few fantasies on my profile but did come up with one more Its a bit of a cheat as I've done something similar small scale before but wouldn't mind trying it again en mass! An open bi orgy with a few couples and a few singles. No holes barred, anyone can play with anyone so long as it feels good.
Comment #6 by Judas in response to MrYeti ( view post )
Posted on 15-Oct-18 7:22PM
Have u been hor�ey az were uv gone thru the Hassel of locating a root then the mission of getting there and the rest...
To bust straight away from all the build up then think shoulda had a wank now how can I go home without u
Comment #7 by GoingOnce in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Oct-18 7:36PM
There is honestly so much I want to try. So it's kind of really hard to narrow it down to one I don't really have the experience or confidence just yet. But I would love to get into BDSM and things of that nature. I would also love to just use a woman. Use a whole range of toys, whips, canes and flogs on her. Tie her up ( although I suuuuuck at tying stuff up! ) But I would start off with something simple like tying her arms and hands behind her back. I love the look of collars and gag masks. So I would put one of those on her as well!
Comment #8 by radish in response to BiCpl4fun ( view post )
Posted on 15-Oct-18 8:16PM
I love bi orgies. I'd be a starter(even happy to organise one myself if there's enough genuine people interested). If that sounds like you, send me a message.
Posted on 16-Oct-18 10:28PM
Join up with fetlife. com and check out bdsm events in your area. good luck
Comment #10 by kapitiboy in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Oct-18 6:51AM
I'd love to watch someone being naughty with my wife but they couldn't know I'm watching

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd