General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

So I've now met two ladies off this site..
Discussion - started by WalterWhite, posted on 6-Dec-18 1:31AM
And while giving no details away of what went down during the encounters I am impressed that both looked like they do in their photos if not better. I had a good time and a laugh and want to hear others stories and ratios. Tell us your wins and losses meeting people off here...

Showing comments 1 through 9 out of 9 comments

Comment #1 by Oralguy6968 in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Dec-18 8:04AM
Unfortunately I've had more time wasters than I have funtimes. I've been on this site about 7-8 years now as both a single male and now a couple and just about all the females I've met met of here apart from 3 have wanted money
Comment #2 by north-south in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Dec-18 8:19AM
I've probably met more couples than single females. Sometimes it went nowhere, although mostly it was fun and there were a few repeats.
Comment #3 by rural_wangas in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Dec-18 8:22AM
We have had mostly good experiences. A lot of one-offs but a decent number of repeats.
Comment #4 by domseka in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-Dec-18 9:12AM
hi all, ive been on this site for a fair few years now,i used to arrange gang-bangs etc,as well as one on ones.most times things went well,a few times nothing happened for one reason or another,but thats life. i find nowadays this site isnt as active,however im headn into my late fifties now,so i to am slowing down,ha,....happy hunting all ;)
Comment #5 by WalterWhite in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-Dec-18 4:01AM
Hoping to meet lady number 2 again today, just waiting for confirmation. Stay tuned for updates...
Comment #6 by mrrei2000 in response to domseka ( view post )
Posted on 11-Dec-18 9:48AM
I keep hearing about the good old days. While they sounded good, can't travel back in time, just have to make the most of now and adapt.
Comment #7 by domseka in response to mrrei2000 ( view post )
Posted on 11-Dec-18 8:12PM
i never said anything about the,..''good old days'', just said that i find the site isnt as active as it used to be,... ;)
Comment #8 by mrrei2000 in response to domseka ( view post )
Posted on 11-Dec-18 8:16PM
Others do. Does matter , what matters is what you do now.
Comment #9 by WalterWhite in response to domseka ( view post )
Posted on 12-Dec-18 5:26PM
I think it can be hard work but if you are honest and a good fuck you can get repeat meet ups!

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd