General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Lil sub cd needs cum xx
Discussion - started by jesscdinthenaki, posted on 10-Jan-19 4:24PM
heya im a young slim xdresser who loves to dress act and b treated exactly as if im a real girl so no cock just warm mouth tits and wett pussy looking for ph sex with anyone (but luv older guys) mail me asap if ur interested xx

Showing comments 1 through 21 out of 21 comments

Comment #1 by hotntasty in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Jan-19 10:16PM
hi. im in oakura this week. perhaps you would like to satisfy my throbbin cock? 0272
Comment #2 by Subfrustrateddeviant in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-Jan-19 7:11AM
Fortunately they invented rubber toys so you can enjoy every aspect
Posted on 11-Jan-19 1:48PM
heya im a young slim xdresser who loves to dress act and b treated exactly as if im a real girl so no cock just warm mouth tits and wett pussy looking for ph sex with anyone (but luv older guys) mail me asap if ur interested xx
Posted on 11-Jan-19 10:45PM
I'm keen now
Posted on 20-Jan-19 3:16AM
Play time xx
Posted on 21-Jan-19 1:42AM
Posted on 9-Feb-19 2:30PM
Posted on 23-Feb-19 8:00AM
Posted on 23-Feb-19 5:22PM
If your looking for a hookup sometime pm me
Comment #10 by mark4u in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Feb-19 10:51AM
Mmmm I wish you were in Auckland. I am hard and ready to be sucked, wanked and rimed by anyone.
Posted on 16-Mar-19 1:46PM
Posted on 16-Mar-19 10:49PM
Hi I'm interested
Posted on 17-Mar-19 4:57AM
Keen
Posted on 23-Mar-19 4:31AM
Any1 wanta use me xx
Comment #15 by Nawtyx2 in response to the main topic
Posted on 23-Mar-19 8:08AM
My girlfriend wants to watch me pound your ass jess xx
Posted on 24-Mar-19 1:25AM
Comment #17 by smoovecock69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Mar-19 11:17PM
hello keen
comment #18 was clobbered
Posted on 24-Mar-19 11:31PM
keen as to help you
Posted on 19-Apr-19 10:00PM
Posted on 20-Apr-19 1:17AM
I'm home keen for phone sex right now PM me if you keen

Community Managers (3)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 19th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2019, NZPersonals.com Ltd