General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Insemination fantasies...
Discussion - started by MsWhippie30, posted on 28-Jan-19 10:31PM
Hey guys and gals, just wanting to know how many have fantasies about getting pregnant or getting a stranger pregnant during a random hook up. Just curious...

Showing comments 66 through 115 out of 115 comments

PAGE 3: 1 2 3 
Comment #66 by palmyguy in response to fatfeisty ( view post )
Posted on 28-Apr-19 3:48PM
I hear you and will also not condone that type of behavior
Comment #67 by fatfeisty in response to palmyguy ( view post )
Posted on 28-Apr-19 3:59PM
Much appreciated.

I mean, consensual non-consent between sane adults who know what they're doing, is a completely different kettle of fish. I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade.
Comment #68 by palmyguy in response to fatfeisty ( view post )
Posted on 28-Apr-19 4:02PM
Such as the "Creampie Gangbangs"
Posted on 28-Apr-19 4:36PM
consensual non-consent hmmm another can of worms
comment #70 was clobbered
Posted on 28-Apr-19 4:55PM
Don?t get me started
Comment #72 by steve222 in response to Hotbuns ( view post )
Posted on 28-Apr-19 5:06PM
Hey man that's not fair, I've friends who have a 30 year age diff, they are genuine and love each other, sorry :D just have to say it. Assumption is the mother of all fuckups
Comment #73 by LaurenceW in response to bau05 ( view post )
Posted on 28-Apr-19 5:26PM
Ooops in the dog box again ... my current girlfriend is 20 and she?s right into role playing rape , so each to their own I guess....
Comment #74 by Ucumslut in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Apr-19 5:48PM
Definitely me let's do it I guarantee u won't see me for a long time after
Comment #75 by bau05 in response to LaurenceW ( view post )
Posted on 28-Apr-19 5:51PM
nice
as long as you are cool
and we have a million miles of fuck off stick you grand
Comment #76 by Hot1nz in response to steve222 ( view post )
Posted on 28-Apr-19 6:31PM
Exactly.. can be love.
Comment #77 by Ucumslut in response to Hot1nz ( view post )
Posted on 28-Apr-19 6:58PM
Keen as on a duck can be as much distance as u like won't lie I'm desperate
Comment #78 by Hotbuns in response to palmyguy ( view post )
Posted on 28-Apr-19 7:42PM
If you're lucky enough to have one that is...I wouldn't even know how to go organising one or getting access to one. Unless your social scene involves in hardcore sex...they you're golden
Posted on 28-Apr-19 8:26PM
there was a creampie gangbang organised in auckland on fetlife. only those who had a cleared comprehensive std check less than 14 days old could attend.
Posted on 28-Apr-19 8:29PM
That is so wise! In fact, that sort of check should be standard practice for most group sex events.

I'd like to think that the adults on here were getting regular check-ups anyway (every 3 months), but the majority don't give a shit.
Posted on 28-Apr-19 8:39PM
well some events you can go natural if you provide a passed std test at the door and you get a coloured cabletie on your wrist. if you have no test results you get a different color cabletie which means you must wear a condom for everything. No entry without a cabletie.
If its your event its your rules ( MS )
Posted on 28-Apr-19 8:43PM
Such a waste of effort though Many many viral sti's wont show on that (herpes as a great example). Relying on tests to compensate for unsafe acts is stupid, but very common on here. Even a series of tests many months apart wont always give a conclusive no answer.
Not to mention almost anything could have happened in that 14 days.
I've never felt the need to ask for a print out of my tests in the past a simple text telling me everything is clear is all I ever get.

I'm not a fan of the attitude that the public health system should pay for our lifestyle, which is all the suggestion of intense regular testing suggests.

I'd also love to know how many people who tell me they dont practice safe sex but do get tested regularly would be happy to give it all up when (if) they catch something viral that cant be cleared up by a course of angibugs. Bet not many if any.
Comment #83 by Hotbuns in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 28-Apr-19 9:17PM
A lifestyle? Are you kidding me, you make it sound like its a career you're chasing after.

Its not lifestyle, drinking alcohol isnt a lifestyle, doing drugs of any kind isnt a lifestyle, having group sex or fucking strangers isnt a lifestyle.

These are privilages, social (or anti social)
Comment #84 by Hotbuns in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 28-Apr-19 9:28PM
I sort of agree with the idea society shouldn't bear the burden of someone's poor choices in life. Universal health care (or our equalivent to that in nz) should be for those who actually need it, especially for those people our there that have an illness of which they never chose to have in life.

However many people choose to have unprotected sex, otherwise most of society wouldn't exist.

But its a double edged sword, because people make mistakes and western culture gives people a chance to move on, ie aborton
Comment #85 by Hotbuns in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 28-Apr-19 9:32PM
Or I should really say western culture gives their people a chance to right the ship of a bad decision they made earlier.
Comment #86 by jascare69bc in response to Hotbuns ( view post )
Posted on 29-Apr-19 12:34AM
This sort of thing is just terrible!

I do agree its non consenting and should be a crime
Comment #87 by fatfeisty in response to Nersayus ( view post )
Posted on 29-Apr-19 8:14AM
Well, I actually get tested so often when I'm sexually active because I want to be on top of things. I do practice safe sex, yes. But, I can't control whether other people lie to me, OR I get stealthed. There's also accidental things, precum, other fluids. I've been 100% clear my whole sexually active life and I want to keep it that way. Even every 6 months is good.

I walk the talk. I want others to care about their sexual health, so I do too.
Posted on 29-Apr-19 8:30AM
Same here. Never had an STD and intend it to stay that way.
Posted on 29-Apr-19 9:14AM
Same - 6 monthly health check, been doing it for years, and never had any problems.

If one has ever been involved in the swinging lifestyle, then you would understand why sexual health checks are an absolute necessity. I have been to, and organised many swingers parties, and although condoms are always provided, its amazing the number of participants who do not use them.
Posted on 29-Apr-19 2:44PM
Posted on 29-Apr-19 2:44PM
Nice work, handsome!
Posted on 29-Apr-19 2:56PM
Comment #93 by Hotbuns in response to RustyKnight ( view post )
Posted on 30-Apr-19 12:09AM
'I have been to, and organised many swingers parties, and although condoms are always provided, its amazing the number of participants who do not use them.'

I still don't get swingers parties...having sex with randoms. Last time I checked swingers parties were only for couples or married spouses.

Why even marry if you're just gonna fuck randoms...isn't that what being single is for?
Comment #94 by RustyKnight in response to Hotbuns ( view post )
Posted on 30-Apr-19 7:06PM
> Having sex with randoms

I have never been to a swingers party where that has happened... mainly because randoms very really ever get invited.
Comment #95 by Hotbuns in response to RustyKnight ( view post )
Posted on 30-Apr-19 9:38PM
Don't play dumb, you know what im talking about. People who you've never met before... it's semantics
Comment #96 by Hotbuns in response to RustyKnight ( view post )
Posted on 30-Apr-19 9:40PM
And even if they were invited, they would have been randoms/strangers at somepoint...before you invited them
Posted on 1-May-19 12:42AM
I don't know if it's rape as such but certainly comment that it would have to be one of the most irresponsible and downright disgraceful actions I have ever heard to put it mildly. What comes around goes around and I wouldn't want his kama, that bitch would be on pms
Comment #98 by Hotbuns in response to kiwitackle67 ( view post )
Posted on 1-May-19 12:43PM
I guess the question is, would you want the legal system pestering you for a paternity test to prove or disprove you're the father.

Or maybe some men enjoy the thrill/excitement being caught..like having an affair and nearly grtting caught out
Comment #99 by Paknsavetrolley in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-May-19 1:13PM
No fantasy is worth sleep depravation, cracked nipples, terrible twos, an asshole teenager or the eighteen years financing the outcome for a fantasy of a randoms load

Some of these comments..... Make me fear for the future of man kind!

Posted on 1-May-19 1:36PM
Then again with abortions legal in nz...
Comment #101 by RustyKnight in response to Hotbuns ( view post )
Posted on 1-May-19 5:19PM
Wrong on both counts. Any swingers party I have arranged or been a part of has never had random/strangers as part of the guest list.
The parties have always been between a close knit community of close friends who interchange partners.
Never have played with people I have never met before. There is a lot that happens between meeting someone new and playing with them at a party.

How other parties are run, I don't know.

Judging by your comments, I am presuming you are new to swinging parties.
Posted on 1-May-19 5:54PM
Yes, it's a tricky one, vocab-wise. It's 100% classed as sexual assault by Police, some believing it's the same as rape. The law needs a bit of updating in this regard, to keep up with new "fun tricks" that sick individuals decide to try.
Comment #103 by fatfeisty in response to Hotbuns ( view post )
Posted on 1-May-19 5:55PM
Gross. So, "meh. If she gets pregnant, we'll just kill it."
What a lovely way to think.

This discussion definitely brings out the people who put their wants before other's well-being.
Comment #104 by bau05 in response to fatfeisty ( view post )
Posted on 1-May-19 6:20PM
Again Miss or Ms Feisty
Its all about respect

And a lot of people do not know the meaning off this word
Comment #105 by Hotbuns in response to fatfeisty ( view post )
Posted on 1-May-19 9:15PM
Well the flipside in certain countries adultery is breaking a law and comes with jailtime or even the death penalty.

The woman is made to carry the baby to term...in certain countries abortion is illegal.

I mean you're damned if you do and damned if you don't...im sure a woman who was raped doesnt want a rapists baby?
Comment #106 by Hotbuns in response to RustyKnight ( view post )
Posted on 1-May-19 9:16PM
Its still semantics...they were strangers before you knew them let alone before you met them for the first time
Comment #107 by RustyKnight in response to Hotbuns ( view post )
Posted on 1-May-19 10:58PM
And while they remain strangers there is no sex!

Once they become trusted friends then it's it all!
Comment #108 by Hotbuns in response to RustyKnight ( view post )
Posted on 1-May-19 11:40PM
Forgive me for myself skepticism...
Comment #109 by Mercutio in response to Hotbuns ( view post )
Posted on 2-May-19 7:20AM
My wife was a stranger before I met her for the first time. So your point is?
Comment #110 by Hotbuns in response to Mercutio ( view post )
Posted on 2-May-19 10:36AM
Basically people are strangers until you know them (no I dont mean you've chat with them online). You actually know them, personal details like where they grew up, family's names etc, what's their favourite colour, favourite meal to eat, their first pet's name etc.

But I mean swingers parties you must really get to know people like that, right?
Posted on 2-May-19 4:31PM
no some swingers want to remain discreet and anonymous to a degree. Might be a cross dressing high court judge.
Posted on 2-May-19 10:12PM
I know of a high court judge who has a lot of genital piercings...
Comment #113 by palmyguy in response to fatfeisty ( view post )
Posted on 2-May-19 10:17PM
Does he set off the courthouse metal detectors?
Comment #114 by fatfeisty in response to palmyguy ( view post )
Posted on 2-May-19 10:23PM
Only the once apparently.
Posted on 3-May-19 1:59AM
I was being sarcastic in that last part..

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd