General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Auckland Club - Chilli
Discussion - started by Wehavenocares3, posted on 17-Feb-19 4:24PM
We’re keen to go to a swingers club here in Auckland can find plenty of comments about CCK anyone know much about Chilli’s ? What is it like what are the good nights to go ? What’s the cost ?

Showing comments 1 through 4 out of 4 comments

Comment #1 by Hbcoast in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Feb-19 6:39PM
Think they now only do private functions, or maybe closed .
Cck used to be good but now letting single males in most events has ruined it to a sleazy club , condoms just dropped on floor and unwanted groping, standards dropped , and drinks way over priced , shame as was nice relaxing place but then $$$
Comment #2 by captcunninglus in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Feb-19 7:15PM
been to a couple of bdsm events at chilli's which seem to be held mthly. costs $20 pp. Bar on site.
Theres also mthly bdsm partys at the basement $25 byo.
Only been to cck once. Jury is still out on that place.
Comment #3 by EvenEden in response to Hbcoast ( view post )
Posted on 17-Feb-19 9:09PM
I went to cck once and always wanted to go back. Shame about what you said has happened to the place. I always would have thought it a classy club full of classy people. Seems the swinging phenomena in NZ isn't all it's cracked up to be. Lots of wannabes and timewasters. I put it down to the internet and the trolls. Word of mouth usually brought invites to those kind of parties. I'd love to go back though with a real hot girl to showoff. My last gf was weird when it came to swinging. Ruined my entire experience.
Comment #4 by EvenEden in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Feb-19 9:13PM
You could always Google. I get emails all the time about events. I think Wednesday nights allow for limited single males so you may not want to go on that particular night. They have a cool Young Swingers event, noone over 30. If I was 20 years younger...

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd