General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Blow Jobs .....
Discussion - started by Hbcoast, posted on 17-Feb-19 5:43PM
Ok your preference to who gives best , do guys give guys best bj ? ( i think so but just quietly between us )
And do women give women best bj ? ( wife says yes )
Or simply anyone is good , glory hole and you never know or want to !
Everyone loves a good bj but interesting to know what and who is best to please to ultimate orgasim , anal play to small / large clit to foreskin vs cut , hairy vs waxed .....
All good to me and like variety !!!

Showing comments 1 through 21 out of 21 comments

Comment #1 by hotwax in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Feb-19 5:45PM
I've found that it's nothing to do with the sex. I'ver had amazing BJ's from both and terrible from both. The best I ever had was a woman, slow, soft lips. No stopping at anytime hehe
Comment #2 by north-south in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Feb-19 5:58PM
It depends entirely on the individual doing the giving. Some people are excellent, some are good, and some shouldn't even try it!
Comment #3 by Hbcoast in response to north-south ( view post )
Posted on 17-Feb-19 6:11PM
Haaa ... mmm yes , maybe jokes asibe the toothless maybe best !
But yes some people need to know a penis is a little sensitive and lot to be chewed on as i guess ladies are as well !
Comment #4 by jax12 in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Feb-19 6:15PM
A Good Blowie cums down to Who Where and When! Get it Right and Wow! (BJ# )
Comment #5 by Hbcoast in response to hotwax ( view post )
Posted on 17-Feb-19 6:30PM
maybe one day someone will hold a bj event day , think yes i would be a willing participant!
I give my mrs pointers of what i like and and dont as she tells me also do all good there but guess everyone enjoys something different!
Comment #6 by Thunder_Lightning in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Feb-19 6:18PM
If they made you cum, then they must have been pretty good
Posted on 17-Feb-19 6:26PM
And then if its is horrible and you dont like it , do you say thats the worst bj ever ! Be honest have or would you say that ?
Comment #8 by north-south in response to Hbcoast ( view post )
Posted on 17-Feb-19 6:36PM
My best was a woman, and so was the worst. I had a woman who took her teeth out (no she wasn't an old granny!) and that was very nice.
Comment #9 by luvit in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Feb-19 7:36PM
Women are good... Men are good....

Best I had was a girl who swallowed. After we kissed and shared whatever was left....

Had 69 with a boy once..... Loved giving but not so happy receiving.

And just had one (female).....super!

Btw..... Ex wife read about blowjobs in a magazine (cosmopolitan..??) And decided to do "it"... Whoever wrote that should receive the Pulitzer price.....
Posted on 17-Feb-19 7:30PM
had some awesome ones and some shockers from women.
think its all down to experience and if the lady enjoys doing it.
would never say anything bad though. Even if they do suck.

Posted on 17-Feb-19 9:22PM
I've had heaps of BJ's but only cum from them less then 10 times. I enjoy it more if she is enjoying herself. I'm pretty happy I don't blow straight away though. Couple months ago a tranny(different story) gave me an awesome first but then she was hungry for more. I didn't enjoy the next two times because the idea of a "guy" sucking my cock got to me. She knew her talents and I still came but I'm attracted to women only. I could like there all day with her mouth on me if loved sucking my cock.
Comment #12 by luvit in response to EvenEden ( view post )
Posted on 18-Feb-19 6:46PM
Yep. Agree. Never experienced a tranny but plenty gay and bi. Gay know what a cock needs; bi have an idea but still not sure.

Still, as a sometimes bi I do my best...

But nothing, absolutely nothing matches what a bi female does to another bi female.... Regardless of their orientation, females are incredible in making another female ...... enjoy....
Comment #13 by Wreakingball in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Feb-19 9:22AM
I know that I give excellent bjs. And so did my ex, it was so hot when we would both be sucking cock at same time
Posted on 19-Feb-19 12:39PM
Best BJ was from a 72 year old friend, she knew exactly what to do. Would love to get BJ from a couple and then return the compliment
Comment #15 by missionimpossible in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Feb-19 2:55PM
I've never had any complaints with bjs or deepthroat
Posted on 19-Feb-19 3:07PM
Must be good then?? How are you
Posted on 19-Feb-19 3:17PM
I must be:)

I'm good.. How are you?
Comment #18 by EvenEden in response to the main topic
Posted on 19-Feb-19 4:51PM
That is so painful for a straight hard guy to know. We always aim to please her more than anyone else. Though be priveliged to have the view in the same room.
Comment #19 by Mtoplay in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-Mar-19 2:54AM
Both .
Posted on 8-Mar-19 9:02AM
Hmmm deepthroat nice.

Community Managers (5)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong