General discussions & events
Community page.
Owned and operated by nzpersonals

Re shooting in CHCH
Discussion - started by warwick01, posted on 15-Mar-19 5:40PM
What the hell is happening in NEW ZEALAND with so many shootings happening its time these mongerals got really sorted out once and for all

Showing comments 1 through 41 out of 41 comments

Comment #1 by jascare69bc in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Mar-19 6:06PM
Oh my LORD!!! This is indeed terrible, just jumped on the TV to catch the news.
Comment #2 by warwick01 in response to jascare69bc ( view post )
Posted on 15-Mar-19 6:23PM
Ordinary people how the hell do they get these guns into the country they say there are 50 people dead now
Comment #3 by jascare69bc in response to warwick01 ( view post )
Posted on 15-Mar-19 7:02PM
Yea i read somewhere it was an AR 15, thats a banned gun in nz i would have thought? its popular in the usa.
Posted on 15-Mar-19 7:22PM
AR15s are still legal in NZ, I dont agree with that type of firearm, but if if all were removed (impossible) mass killings would still occur, they would just use Nail Bombs etc much the same as overseas.
Mental health system needs to sorted plus get tuff with the dickheads that do go off the rails
Posted on 15-Mar-19 7:32PM
This is just horrible! On a side note, i suspect a false flag attack, like the ones in the UK, US etc (the shadow govt might be wanting to update laws without public consent, so a spectacular scene is need for it)... but its horrible none-the-less and common people have been killed for no reason.
comment #6 was clobbered
Comment #7 by Dessertfox in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Mar-19 7:43PM
What would you do to sort them out exactly? And how would you identify these people that need sorting out?
Posted on 15-Mar-19 8:00PM
Great question!!
Posted on 15-Mar-19 8:21PM
my 2 cents, i think this is the start of the police surveillance state in nz, like the us and the uk, i mean this sorta sh8& just does not happen in this part of the globe! Its sad. And all the people killed were islamic church goers? The shooter from Aussie?
Posted on 15-Mar-19 8:30PM
One couple in Linwood arrived home with a body in their drive and were told later people were jumping over their fence and hiding in their garden to get away from the bullets
Posted on 15-Mar-19 9:03PM
Today was New Zealands 9/11, so expect a lot of changes
Posted on 15-Mar-19 11:04PM
Yeah I was thinking false flag too, was all over Facebook about arming all police last few weeks and now this
Comment #13 by north-south in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Mar-19 11:13PM
The perpetrator's balls should be ripped off, then he should be made to watch as they are sliced and sauteed before he is made to eat them.
Posted on 15-Mar-19 11:18PM
This is so false flag i felt (&feel), i mean sadly 49 people are dead... im not being conspiratory here, but the GCSB could be involved, and a few weeks ago they were under pressure from that kiwi jihadi dude and all that, a few months ago they wanted to read everyone's cellphone messages and phone contents at the airport, then you have the UN compact issue... i mean line up the dots and this is an orchestrated event, but im not certain. Respect to all who have lost someone.
Comment #15 by fulcrum in response to jascare69bc ( view post )
Posted on 16-Mar-19 1:12AM
I live around the corner. Heard the gunshots. Watched gunman run past. Am very shaken. Fuck me. N
Comment #16 by jascare69bc in response to fulcrum ( view post )
Posted on 16-Mar-19 1:15AM
you are special, go show your pretty face at your nearest TV studio. Yes it was troublesome, a hard day for NZ as a whole i suppose, thank you.
Comment #17 by Goodrx in response to jascare69bc ( view post )
Posted on 16-Mar-19 6:10AM
Yes very shocked by this horrific act of hatred. Let us hope that our solidarity and support for the victim's community helps them recover and that love, compassion and tolerance prevails over hatred and bigotry.
Comment #18 by mattback in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Mar-19 11:42AM
hi clearly a nutter and the gov should put him to death for this. cost tax payers big money to put him away maybe public hanging we do not need nutters like this here..
Comment #19 by warwick01 in response to mattback ( view post )
Posted on 17-Mar-19 1:44PM
I totally agree but all the goody two shoes would be up in arms thats why this country is going to the pack
Comment #20 by mattback in response to warwick01 ( view post )
Posted on 17-Mar-19 1:47PM
you got that right
Comment #21 by Dessertfox in response to warwick01 ( view post )
Posted on 17-Mar-19 2:22PM
Good lord I was trying to eat lunch...ya profile pic is hard to digest to be honest.
Comment #22 by Funtimes69 in response to warwick01 ( view post )
Posted on 17-Mar-19 2:47PM
The sentencing in this country does not fit the crime, bastards will be out in 7 years.
In the states it would be life x 49.
Comment #23 by warwick01 in response to Funtimes69 ( view post )
Posted on 17-Mar-19 3:09PM
Nz prisons are a bloody joke an old mans rest home
Treat the arse wipe like an army prisoner i bet he comes out real quiet
Posted on 17-Mar-19 3:10PM
There's no way this guy is ever getting out, bet ya house on that. You little naive to think this guy getting out in 7 years.
Comment #25 by warwick01 in response to warwick01 ( view post )
Posted on 17-Mar-19 3:12PM
He wanted to wear Army fatigues then treat him like one before an army court he would get more than 10yrs i bet
Posted on 17-Mar-19 3:50PM
GCSB is tasked with collecting FOREIGN intelligence, the SIS is tasked to look internally.
And I do seem to remember a MASSIVE public outcry over what people perceived to be 'Big Brother out of control' when the last round of changes to what the GCSB and the SIS could do was announced.
You can't have it both ways...

And it wasn't GCSB who wanted to read everyone's cellphone messages and contents at the border...it was NZ Customs.

But hey, don't let the truth get in the way of your little conspiracy theory.
Posted on 17-Mar-19 5:00PM
Do u put a tin foil hat on you knob too? No doubt govterments do dodgey stuff but really
Posted on 17-Mar-19 5:03PM
No no i think u are being conspiracy here mate. That the definition of conspiracy
Posted on 17-Mar-19 5:07PM
All the soft cocks and physiology wankers will plead his case at the review and walk cause our prisons are overcrowded. Unless someone deals to him on the inside
Posted on 17-Mar-19 5:48PM
No no he's history, he's never stepping foot outside prison unless he lives into his 80s....he's done.
Comment #31 by Tattooed in response to Dessertfox ( view post )
Posted on 17-Mar-19 7:36PM
Deport the prick back to Australia let them pay for his time inside
Comment #32 by mirddes in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Mar-19 11:29PM
False flag attack just like 911 and isis. Psyops and NWO at it again. Love peace and harmony is the only valid answer to fearmongering globalism.

Currently one hundred and fifty five thousand people have died so far today globally.. Is this being reported on? http://www.worldometers.info/

Everything is a rich man's trick.... If you have three and a half hours this documentary is for you

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=U Qt a-vaNM

comment #33 was clobbered
comment #34 was clobbered
comment #35 was clobbered
comment #36 was clobbered
Posted on 17-Mar-19 10:52PM
There is an edit and also a delete function, but only accessible if no one has commented on your comment

This function is at the bottom of your comment
comment #38 was clobbered
Posted on 17-Mar-19 11:26PM
Thanks
Comment #40 by DiggerBear in response to mirddes ( view post )
Posted on 18-Mar-19 4:41PM
BULLSHIT!!
Comment #41 by Fallen in response to mirddes ( view post )
Posted on 18-Mar-19 5:07PM
Dude people rigjt now just need love and support. Not anyones righteous opinions on the easiesr conspiracy theorys.
Be supportive and empathetic..........

Community Managers (3)

Group owner
Group manager
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 19th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2019, NZPersonals.com Ltd