Strap on fun
Group page.

Strap On Sizes
Discussion - started by Slyditinme, posted on 15-May-17 9:06AM
I have been looking to buy a strap on for a friend to do me with it but I see that most of them are two inches wide which is quite big and I am pretty sure I can't stretch that wide. I would be interested in hearing if other people can take the two inch wide strap ons or if anyone knows where you can get ones with less width - say one and a half inches.

Showing comments 1 through 11 out of 11 comments

Comment #1 by Elizabeth in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-May-17 8:10PM
You. Can get graduated sets of three
Comment #2 by Slyditinme in response to Elizabeth ( view post )
Posted on 16-May-17 7:41AM
Can you give me a link to a site where I can get them please. Thank you.
Comment #3 by BiCpl4fun in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-17 8:34AM
What kind of harness are you looking at? My opinion skip the cheap all in 1s and get a good adjustible harness that you can buy a variety of size dongs for.
I personally love dvice harnesses. They have some slender dongs too. There is a beginners kit that may suit.
Otherwise look at vaculock harnesses you can buy a wide range of dongs for those
Comment #4 by BiCpl4fun in response to BiCpl4fun ( view post )
Posted on 16-May-17 8:43AM
Sorry to add the material is likely to be more important than the width. You want a soft silicone or rubber with some 'give' rather than the cheap jelly or harder silicone tend to have.

Spend lots of time getting in the mood, using fingers lots of lube to open up and you will quickly find you can take an average width dong quite easily.
comment #5 was clobbered
Comment #6 by Caldus in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-May-17 10:19AM
I have some for sale. PM Me.
Comment #7 by Slyditinme in response to BiCpl4fun ( view post )
Posted on 16-May-17 11:40AM
Thanks for the advice. I had already decided that silicone was a good option. Will look at d vice too.
Posted on 7-Jul-17 6:41PM
So far haven't found one I cannot handle bigger the better
Comment #9 by gadget in response to Sashaisatoy ( view post )
Posted on 12-Jul-17 9:29PM
I have a range of sizes from 8x1 to 10x to x . .after getting loose with the x dildo (harness compatible) usually get that horny I add either the " or " as well the stretch feels amazing...once you start training and learning to relax you will be surprised what will actually fit.... the next thing im looking at is a fist dildo
Posted on 6-Nov-18 10:29AM
With time practice lube practice and more practice you can encourage your body to enjoy amazing sizes very few can do 14 inch by 3 inch thick first time but dedication will certainly allow you to achieve
Posted on 13-Nov-18 9:37PM
I highly recommend extreme restraints .com wonderful place to shop

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd