Club Euphoria
Club page.
Owned and operated by euphoria

Euphoria
Discussion - started by kitiff123, posted on 17-Aug-12 1:58AM
As experienced swingers we don't see why the Euphoria experience is anything different than a brothel touting for business under another name. No swinging party we would organise would ever involve an entry fee. People can come round to our place for nothing. BYOB and condoms, for sure, but other that that no other expense.

Showing comments 1 through 6 out of 6 comments

Comment #1 by HotFeverNights in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Aug-12 7:51AM
I think thats a little unfair. 90% of swing parties we have been to have involved some sort of cost to parties to come. They are supplying nibbles, condoms etc. When we have parties we do ask for a small cover charge to cover the cost of washing of towels for spa, the supply of non alcoholic drinks, nibbles, lube and some condoms (altho everyone usually brings the ones they prefer as well). Ours is not as high as CE, but then we are not a professional venue!
Posted on 17-Aug-12 8:17AM
We stand corrected and are not too proud to admit if we are wrong. In our experience the organisation of a party involves everyone chipping in before the event rather than fixing a price. Safe sex practise involves everyone thinking about condoms and bringing them rather than expecting them to be supplied, and the same goes for every other aspect of swinging and what that might involve. We accept the fair criticism and good on the writers for airing it.
Posted on 17-Aug-12 9:32AM
I wasn't meaning to be critical, I do apoligise if it came out that way - just another point of view. It is possible things are done a little differently in the north island - we are new here and haven't been to many parties this way yet.
In the south island anyway, for those who hold regular parties there is a bit of a cost of doing so, and its usual to charge a small cover charge, esp as you don't always know everyone attending so its harder to organise sharing of costs etc. I guess if it was a smaller group, or only people you know then yeah I would be inclined not to worry about it.
When we host we always supply some condoms, its just a bit of host responsibility for us, same as food and non alcoholic drinks. However, I agree, safe sex is everyones responsibility and for us we prefer one type of condoms, so would always bring our own anyway, find most people have their own preferences and prefer to bring and use what works best for them.
Have not had the chance to visit club Euphoria yet, being that it is set up for swinging I wouldnt have any problem paying the entry fee - the same as any other swinging club in the country, some are far dearer than $50 too.
Thats just my point of view, there is nothing wrong with your having one that differs from mine!
Posted on 17-Aug-12 9:54AM
The criticism was fair!!! I guess where we come from we are not 'scene' and tend towards more private get togethers with people we already know. If swinging is about broadening personal horizons then you could argue we have a few more to discover!!! We like forums such as these where we can put an opinion and learn from others. Thank you for taking the time to consider our viewpoint and comment upon it. That is really special.
Posted on 17-Aug-12 7:19PM
Clubs like Euphora and Silverardos have to cove costs. Unlike a brothel they are supplying a venue for people to have a good time. There are cleaning and rates etc. As for any business. There charges are not too extravagant unlike the Auckland clubs from what we hear. we do not mind paying a small fee to have good night without the worry of cleaning up. Prepping food etc. OR worse, Being stalked after the fact.
Even smaller party's in motel rooms have overheads which we do not mind helping to cover.
Posted on 17-Aug-12 8:05PM
Yes, we have heard of some horror stories, but being stalked after the fact is a spooky development!!! The response thus far to the initiial observation shows we have a fair bit to learn about the bigger swinging scene. It's a lesson we're happy to heed.

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd