An over 35 waikato daytime players group
Group page.

Gangbang
Discussion - started by LTWaikato, posted on 5-Jun-18 2:47PM
I have a couple of female friends, who love to be treated like whores. They want to be gangbanged for money. Not a big amount, but enough to make it feel genuine. We don't have a set time, place or amount yet. We're really just seeing if there is enough genuine guys out there. If you are interested, message me and we can discuss things further.

Note. The Gangbang will take place in either Hamilton, Tauranga or Rotorua. Depending on the level of interest, within the next 4 weeks or so.

Showing comments 1 through 4 out of 4 comments

Comment #1 by LTWaikato in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Sep-18 11:01AM
Hey Guys

Hope you've all been well. My apologies for going quiet, the girl I had lined up for us, went and got all coupled up .

Anywho, if you're all still keen, I've got another girl lined up and she is amazing. Very friendly, very accomodating. She loves to be used by groups of men.

So we've pencilled in a date for Saturday, October 13th. For an afternoon/evening of pure bliss, that'll be run here in Hamilton.

This girl knows how to please, she loves men emptying their loads into any one of her holes. She loves being filled up as much as possible. DP, triple penetration, anything.

If you are genuinely interested, message me and let me know. Because there will be a cost involved, I can provide more details in a personal message.

I am limiting the numbers to 10. So it's a first in, first served basis. If you'd like some one on one time with her, that's available too.

Thanks everyone.
Posted on 25-Sep-18 4:33PM
Kean to attend this happy with cost share
Comment #3 by Kenoxxx in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Jan-19 1:57PM
Keen in Waikato
Comment #4 by G-Man in response to LTWaikato ( view post )
Posted on 7-Apr-19 7:03PM
How did this go? Sounds like plenty of fun to be had for sure

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd