ChCh Bi/mmf/tops/bottoms Fun seekers
Community page.
Owned and operated by Savourme

Exploring bi sexuality learning more about myself. Christchurch
Discussion - started by Magicdragon, posted on 24-Dec-19 3:48AM
Hi there. Just looking to broaden my horizons and learn new things. Really looking for a guy to work with me to introduce me to more bisexual stuff and experience. I want a guy who will talk to me about things as we do them and walk me through it and teach me new things. I'v barely been with any guys so I'm willing to learn and have a good bi guy help me. I'm willing to suck cock and stroke you hard cock tell your so hard your about to blow your load all over my face . I'll then gobble it up and swallow that load. I still haven't done that before but keen to learn it and do it. I also Wana play with toys and explore anal play stuff and then look at being bent over in like a mini skirt or some women's panties and get fucked hard. Nice all the way tell your ready to cum and then I want you to cum In me. I Wana feel that cum inside as.iv never had that before either. Looking for a guy who's be keen to show me the ropes and treat me like his lil fuck toy and use me to get pleasure. You could even tie me up or something. I mean I'm willing to learn alot of things and have you excited aswell. Looking for both males and females to play with or all at once. I'm into MMF or MFF or couples and stuff. Iv had alot MMF bisexual threesomes and iv had a couple of bi experiences just with another guy. I'd be keen to learn. So please pm me and we'll talk and stuff. Let's get on with it and have some fun. I'm ready. Pm me

Community Managers (1)

Group owner

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd