x Dolce x Cougar in Wellington x
Business page.
Owned and operated by Dolce

Dolce review from 12 months ago
Discussion - started by arakam5, posted on 21-Nov-22 11:51PM
She sadly deleted her female profile quite a while back I think she needed a bit of a break from the site. I went out to her place to visit her a couple of times about 12 months ago, a really nice mature lady and a great kisser I really enjoyed her passion and energy kissing and it's something I never really get enough of. One of the other things I have come to like in recent times is licking bums and she readily agreed when I asked her if I could lick hers, I asked her to get comfortable kneeling down on all fours and stick her backside out for me and I remember spreading her buttocks wide apart and she had a really lovely anus buried down a long deep tunnel between her buttocks it was very transfixing and luring to admire, I loved getting my tongue deep down the tunnel to reach her anus and licked and played with my tongue directly onto her anus, and around it and teased the entrance hole while Dolce kept encouraging me to keep doing it and do more, I spent quite a bit of time in there having a nice sloppy probe and lick session it was really hot and arousing to do. If your back on here and under a different profile thanks heaps for that Dolce I really loved doing that to you it was really cool, and um.... thanks for what you may have very enthusiastically done back to me with your tongue getting me to kneel in front of you and spreading my buttocks wide apart to stimulate lick and probe my anus with your tongue, you did it like an expert you have a really nice wet sloppy feeling tongue and perfect technique, the stimulating and sensation felt so awesome and sensual the way your tongue was licking and teasing my anus poking into the entrance hole, if that was your first time licking an anus like you said it was you're an absolute natural at it, keep up the good work AAA+++

Showing comments 1 through 2 out of 2 comments

Comment #1 by Brownsugah in response to the main topic
Posted on 24-Nov-22 2:45PM
Yes I can attest to that. Dolce has a lovely big ass and I've funked her twice bareback without lube up her ass and cummerbund down her hole.
She is a sex enthusiast.
Comment #2 by arakam5 in response to Brownsugah ( view post )
Posted on 24-Nov-22 8:48PM
So I guess I aren't the only member of the Dolce Ass Appreciation Group, she has a very likeable backside

And she's a really nice lady

Business Managers (2)

Group owner
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd