female to male trans
Special interest group (S.I.G) page.
Owned and operated by TeddyGreen

Breaker Bay Beach FTM
Discussion - started by arakam5, posted on 11-Nov-22 8:21AM
Not many members to this group yet (actually only 2 so far) but I think its publicly viewable on the forum so I'll share my only FTM encounter to date. There was no actual contact between us unfortunately but it was effectively the first time ever coming across a naked FTM man.

It would have probably been 4 summers ago I'd been enjoying a really warm afternoon at Breaker Bay beach and remained right into the last of the evening sun. Heading into about the last hour or so of sun on the beach most people had left and it was only a mild scattering of nude sunbathers, me included and the odd dog walkers about, most people were at home eating dinner by then. I wasn't really paying much attention but there was a quite thick set stocky hairy bearded guy slowly walking along the beach in the low sun fully naked as lots always do enjoying the evening and generally taking everything in and he walked past quite near to me.

Not being one to stare or look at people in a lewd way or anything like that and I'm not really interested in looking at naked guys anyway so there was only a few casual glances that couldn't be helped as he was pretty much walking directly through my field of view. It took me a while to realise something was unusual and when I finely clicked what it was, is this guy didn't have a penis and he really didn't, it wasn't a guy with a tiny shrunk up penis hidden in a mass of pubic hair and fat guts it was definitely a guy with no penis or testicles only a big hairy bush and vagina, I can't really remember the breast situation there may have been hanging man boobs or maybe not I was more taken in with dealing with and processing the missing penis part.

I was quite stunned I'd never thought much about FTM and never thought I'd ever see an FTM man casually walking along the beach naked in full view right in front of me, so taking all this in and processing it I was actually really intrigued and I became quite curious and interested about it with my mind racing pretty fast, I was both interested in him mentally and also physically interested and curious of his body I was quite interested in viewing it again. Anyway by this time he had turned around and was slowly wandering back down the beach to the other end he had came from, so giving it quite a bit of thought and not wanting to appear stalky or anything I eventually decided I'd like to wander down to where he was down the other end of the beach to strike up a friendly conversation and hopefully ask a little about the FTM transition and situation and express my interest in the subject as I was by now curious as hell and very interested (in a nice way).

But as I finely did the nude walk down to where he was he had put his clothes back on and packed up and I could see him walking away from me further along the beach so the opportunity was lost which was really unfortunate for me as I would have loved to have sat there with him naked in the sun talking about FTM and his particular circumstances and journey. I guess after taking it all in I quite liked what I had seen and it created the start of developing quite an interest in FTM and doing some google searching about it. If the opportunity ever comes up again I'd love to seize it and explore the mental and physical interaction with an FTM man.

Spotting this group pop up in the feed re-ignited the intrigue and curiosity I had back then so I joined up to the group straight away hoping to get the opportunity to find more about the FTM community and to date after a few messages with TeddyGreen I've learnt a bit more through him and he's told me of some of his experiences and FTM interactions to date, thanks Teddy

Showing comments 1 through 2 out of 2 comments

Comment #1 by Ftmbaiit in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-Dec-22 2:49PM
This is great to hear :) since there aren't a lot of us sometimes its hard to remember there are those that appreciate our bodies!
Comment #2 by arakam5 in response to Ftmbaiit ( view post )
Posted on 2-Dec-22 3:18PM
Thanks, that day on the beach from a few years back has always been etched in my mind

Special interest group (S.I.G) Managers (1)

Group owner

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd