BDSM 101 NZ
Community page.
Owned and operated by DeviantQueen

anyone with experience
Discussion - started by birequest, posted on 1-Jul-14 10:18PM
....with male chastity devices, i.e. cock cages..i am keen to get one so that i can be put into chastity..but online there looks to be lots of different kinds, styles....any help with this from subs or Dom/Dommes would be greatly appreciated....also if they can be picked up retail in Chch area?

Showing comments 1 through 6 out of 6 comments

Comment #1 by Neo in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Jul-14 10:55PM
I've got 3 different types.
The metal cage is good, but in my opinion it's only good for sensation play and a short term teasing session.

The silicone one... I'm still trying to work that one out, it doesn't seem very secure, easily pulled off, and just generally flimsy and the designers haven't thought it out properly.

The most effective one is the CB6000, really difficult to escape from, comes with padlock and plastic locks (in case you're going through a metal detector at the airport) . I reckon it's the best
Comment #2 by birequest in response to Neo ( view post )
Posted on 1-Jul-14 10:59PM
thanks for the comments...definately don't want to waste time on anything that could be easily pulled off so appreciate the info...
Comment #3 by BondageT-Gurl in response to Neo ( view post )
Posted on 2-Jul-14 8:37AM
If your looking for something inescapable try a neosteel they are pricey but you'll never touch yourself with out permission.
Posted on 2-Jul-14 9:12AM
that looks like a fair bit of kit!, do you know any nz suppliers?
Posted on 2-Jul-14 10:18AM
No there all UK or USA based sadly I was thinking of getting one but I need to achieve others things first ..
Comment #6 by submissive_male in response to Neo ( view post )
Posted on 6-Jul-14 7:37AM
Another good one is the jail house cage... its awesome..

Community Managers (2)

Group owner
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd