BDSM 101 NZ
Community page.
Owned and operated by DeviantQueen

cock and balls tied?
Discussion - started by i8urmrs, posted on 23-Sep-14 2:38PM
Hi all. Interested in info on this subect. Have played around with being tied up and woooow. But Is there sum safety rules etc on this. Eg how long how tite? And any lasting effects if you do this 2 much?

Showing comments 1 through 12 out of 12 comments

Comment #1 by Bill in response to the main topic
Posted on 28-Sep-14 10:37AM
Love to have my cock and balls tied up all day
Comment #2 by longpig in response to the main topic
Posted on 5-Oct-14 8:52AM
If its just the balls and they are tied really tight or you have a band on them I wouldn't go any longer than 20 mins. Have been told in the past 30mins is okay but safer to be safe and go for lesser time. If its the cock and balls I quite often go for hikes etc with a cock & ball holder on and no problems at all for - hrs
Comment #3 by i8urmrs in response to longpig ( view post )
Posted on 6-Oct-14 7:24AM
Thanks. Yea is more the tightness. And was told bout half hr was the limit.
Comment #4 by headmaster2 in response to the main topic
Posted on 17-Nov-14 12:08PM
Cock and Ball Torture (CBT) is common play in the BDSM community and can range from mild to very severe. I suggest you find a Top to play with who you feel good about and you can explore under their guidance. It is a exciting journey and you dont need to go to the more extreme to start with or at all for that matter. Start with clothes pegs around your scrotum and along your penis. Tied up balls , being slapped , squeezed , orgasm control. It takes a bit to really hurt your balls and they need to be turning blue which will more than an indicator you need to be untied. Start with shorter play periods and you will love it
Comment #5 by i8urmrs in response to headmaster2 ( view post )
Posted on 17-Nov-14 1:58PM
Thanks ;)
Posted on 2-Oct-15 12:05AM
Hi,adore c&b torture.Can you please give advice on. electric torture.I am keen to try this safely.Is the sensations thrilling etc.thanks.
Comment #7 by MistressNicole in response to the main topic
Posted on 2-Oct-15 6:55AM
I love doing it so much fun
Posted on 2-Oct-15 6:37PM
What do you use for restraing the c&balls?
Comment #9 by wendy1 in response to MistressNicole ( view post )
Posted on 3-Oct-15 9:38PM
If only you would do it on a permanent basis mistress nichole
Posted on 4-Oct-15 8:59AM
Rope at the moment but i want to invest in a ball crusher stand
Posted on 4-Oct-15 9:12AM
I have a burdizzo if u want to use it on me it is yours to keep
Posted on 4-Oct-15 4:41PM
Wow,that sounds heavy.I've had the parachute harness aplied then been tugged along,made to walk with increased weights applied,also been secured and had the chain fixed to a small winch and slowly wound up to incredible stretch and secured,while my bound cock is teased up.this is an incredible experience to get.

Community Managers (2)

Group owner
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd