BDSM 101 NZ
Community page.
Owned and operated by DeviantQueen

Here for conversations or just an add?
Discussion - started by DeviantQueen, posted on 1-Aug-18 3:44PM
Can someone start a discussion? Please do not join and just sit waiting to be entertained. Share your experiences and knowledge .. thanks :) And remember 'play' nice kids!

Showing comments 1 through 5 out of 5 comments

Comment #1 by nicefox in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Aug-18 4:31PM
Im submissive Have been for nearly 40 years and Im still enjoying the BDSM world Always good to chat with Doms and subs alike
Comment #2 by BraveRay in response to nicefox ( view post )
Posted on 10-Oct-18 12:03AM
I have been lucky to experience a few years of being a sub. Had some experiences I really would love someone else to experience. Not just spanky, spanky and getting all tied up in ropes, but being controlled mentally and physically over, shall we say a weekend. It is amazing to just let go and be controlled. What are your opinions about this. Making submission more real is what it should be. There is my say.
Comment #3 by nicefox in response to BraveRay ( view post )
Posted on 10-Oct-18 7:14AM
Never really had this experience Not sure if I could Would have to be somebody I could fully trust and be comfortable with
Comment #4 by SissySloppy in response to the main topic
Posted on 10-Oct-18 1:14PM
One of the reasons for the enduring silence could very well be that a much better knit NZ community (and Auckland as well) has been built in FetLife . At least this is my perception, as subjective as it may be.

Anyway, to the point - I've been a sub for all my life, even when I discarded everything for the sake of "normalcy" (with some negative consequences).

Experiences? Yes, some five years ago I had the privilege of meeting a smart domme (that's a woman) , as much intelligent as devious (or probably devious because of being intelligent?). Hm! It takes a lot to look into someone's soul to understand every single vibration and adjust yourself accordingly.

Since then? Nothing, apart from desires left to fizzle out in the dark. But, we are still young and the sun still raises up every morning, therefore there is hope.
Comment #5 by BraveRay in response to the main topic
Posted on 4-Nov-18 3:45PM
Here a query: I moved to Rangiora recently. Are there any kinksters in the area...males? Females?

Community Managers (2)

Group owner
Group manager

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd