Orgy party
Group page.

1. Discussion by Coupleoftreats started 04-Feb-2019. Latest comment posted on 04-Feb-2019
    Any.random Action tonight
  2. Discussion by westportgirl started 08-Apr-2017. Latest comment posted on 08-Apr-2017
    Anybody free to come have some fun with me in greymouth tonight
  3. Discussion by warwick01 started 24-Feb-2017. Latest comment posted on 24-Feb-2017
    Wow so many of you are bloody time wasters,you get an invite to a party and dont even have the courtesay to say thanks or at least a no bloody wannabees the place is full of them
  4. Discussion by warwick01 started 04-Dec-2016. Latest comment posted on 04-Dec-2016
    Hi every one thanks for joining our group.And as owner of our group we would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas and very Happy New Year.Drive safely over the holiday period.Dont forget to pen...
  5. Discussion by Lioness started 15-Sep-2016. Latest comment posted on 15-Sep-2016
    I plan on making it down for my first party and am coming from South Taranaki if anyone is needing a ride there I will be travelling Friday 21st Oct
  6. Announcement by warwick01 started 04-Aug-2016. Latest comment posted on 04-Aug-2016
    Hi every one we have a great weekend coming up love to have your company.We hold the event on the Sunday so those that need to travel can.Cum and meet some real nice like minded people for some fun an...
  7. Discussion by warwick01 started 10-Apr-2016. Latest comment posted on 10-Apr-2016
    Hi Team where are the real players not a lot happening from the rest of you dont forget the Green Door club event.Its about time you fronted up dont you think
  8. Discussion by warwick01 started 20-Dec-2015. Latest comment posted on 20-Dec-2015
    Couples who have put their names down in our group and cant be contacted to inform them of an event.Maybe you should put your name down on other time wasters sites.Our site is for the real players not...
  9. Announcement by warwick01 started 11-Dec-2015. Latest comment posted on 11-Dec-2015
    Hi Every one.Lets get this Party Started Check out our orgy Easter weekend Green door club.Lets put your pussy and cocks where your mouth is and play. We are all on here to Fuck not chat about it so ...
  10. Discussion by started 25-Jul-2011. Latest comment posted on 25-Jul-2011
    Hello, 22/m BI from Auckland, looking out for a gang bang session with Couple ( m & F ) or (F & F ) For my male friends, I am TOP, and love to suck dick, while fucking a some one else. Fo...
  11. Discussion by started 25-Jul-2011. Latest comment posted on 25-Jul-2011
    Hi there, I am working in Wellington during the week and have an apartment while I am here. I would be interested to host (or attend) an orgy or similar, would need to be even guys to girls etc, the a...

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd