Be weary of these members!
Community page.

Need some advice.
Discussion - started by CookieDuster, posted on 6-May-17 5:05AM
Has anyone had any experience with the couple `dpgirl' good or bad?

Showing comments 1 through 14 out of 14 comments

Comment #1 by kiwitechnz in response to the main topic
Posted on 6-May-17 12:50PM
Oh yes. Dodgy as fuck. Arranged a meet, drove from timaru to ashburton. They had me meet a guy to pic up some stuff on the way. Met him and im guessing that was actually him. Then went round to the adress they gave me. Well it got a bit awkward when i walked in The unlocked backed door like he told me . Well the people or there dogs were not impressed to find somwone in thwre house. Could have got fucken awkward and dangerous.
He was online untill i went to the house. Wjen i came out he was offline. He came online half an hoir later but has blocked me.
You can message him and tell him it aint going to take long to find out wjo he is and when i do i will be making a visit to see him. Tell him to expect one broken leg but if im in a bad mood it might be both.
Posted on 6-May-17 4:05PM
Wow that's fucking nuts. They offered me drugs in exchange for going to them but something smelt fishy when they wouldn't do any face pics after they requested one from me.
They seem to have blocked me to but I have their phone number. They address you showed up to, was it by a dairy?
Posted on 6-May-17 4:18PM
You guys should both report this profile. Not that nzp are likely to do anything tho
Posted on 6-May-17 11:42PM
Nah. 49 wellington st ashburton. I went into the fuckin house. Fuck shit could have gone bad. Pm me his phone number
Comment #5 by Lowkey1369 in response to the main topic
Posted on 7-May-17 9:28PM
There account has gone now I think
Posted on 8-May-17 4:48AM
Nope it's still there
Comment #7 by rural_wangas in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-May-17 8:45AM
It is hard enough getting a playdate that fits the requirements to show up without people getting put off by game players.
Comment #8 by cuckquean in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-May-17 11:43PM
they are back on . they offered me her up for the banging but something just doesn't feel right
comment #9 was clobbered
Posted on 13-Jun-17 1:56PM
Fortunately I have no experience with them but do know who they are
comment #11 was clobbered
Comment #12 by slanos in response to kiwitechnz ( view post )
Posted on 2-Feb-18 3:14PM
These people deserve all they get. Knock the crap out of him.
However, we all need to be careful. There are always warning signs that we need to look out for.
Posted on 9-Jul-18 9:49AM
I'm gen. Back to far. Bummer. Have always wanted to jet boat your river

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd