Be weary of these members!
Community page.

Rodada79
Discussion - started by Walkingnurse76, posted on 6-May-18 12:04AM
Has anyone else had any negative contact with this member? He was verbally abusive when I told him I was not interested and why. He's since deleted his account but I'm sure he'll be back under another profile.

Showing comments 1 through 16 out of 16 comments

Comment #1 by Mature in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-May-18 10:53AM
some people just can't take no for an answer. He is lucky you wrote back saying thanks but no thanks and giving him a reason why. at least you had the courtesy to do that others would just not reply from what I've heard. hope you are well and enjoying your weekend.
Comment #2 by Walkingnurse76 in response to Mature ( view post )
Posted on 12-May-18 12:24PM
Thanks...I appreciate that...you have a good weekend too!
Comment #3 by palmyguy in response to the main topic
Posted on 12-May-18 2:20PM
How a person handles 'rejection' gives a great insight to their emotional maturity.
Posted on 12-May-18 5:04PM
Funny thing is he was more than 20 years my senior. ...and divorced. Can understand why...
Comment #5 by scotti in response to Walkingnurse76 ( view post )
Posted on 12-May-18 6:33PM
I think it's commendable that you replied to him,ignorant man,I find probably one out of ten bother to reply and I'm greatful for the reply even if it is a no
Comment #6 by Walkingnurse76 in response to scotti ( view post )
Posted on 12-May-18 6:53PM
Thanks
Comment #7 by Walkingnurse76 in response to scotti ( view post )
Posted on 12-May-18 6:57PM
I've actually found most guys are very polite with rejection on here...that's appreciated
Posted on 12-May-18 10:02PM
Always be courteous and respectful as you never know 1) Who else is reading the discussions 2) Peoples tastes or needs can change 3) People can change their mind
Posted on 12-May-18 10:39PM
Very thoughtful
Posted on 12-May-18 11:52PM
Not everyone is another persons "cup of tea" contrary to what they believe about themselves. People have their own preferences and have a right to them without need for explanation or justification.
Posted on 13-May-18 12:20AM
Totally agree with you there
Posted on 13-May-18 7:25AM
This is the rant I got :
"What I have noticed is that even rats on this'd site are arrogant and proud and full of themselves even when they are obviously nothing. No wonder you all are frustrated looking for sex online. Fuck you and everything you think you are."
Definitely dodged a rather unbalanced bullet there I think!!!
Posted on 13-May-18 7:25AM
Thanks chick ;)
Posted on 13-May-18 11:28PM
omg! that's awful. You're made of far tougher stuff than I am. I certainly couldn't deal with that.
Posted on 13-May-18 11:48PM
Don't worry...I did give him a piece of my mind ...didn't stoop to his level though. Wished him luck and told him he was gonna need all the luck he could get as there was little else going for him
Posted on 14-May-18 12:05AM
Good for you for maintaining your standards and not stooping to a lower level

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd