Be weary of these members!
Community page.

People ask for face pic then block you
Discussion - started by steve842, posted on 21-Jun-18 12:52PM
Is this something to be concerned about, are they sharing private info with others, just wondering, you would think they would at least have the manners to say no thanks if they're not keen, not going to name the chch couple that did this but do wonder if anyone else has these concerns

Showing comments 1 through 16 out of 16 comments

Comment #1 by profiterole in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Jun-18 12:56PM
Struck it before, Im robust enough to know that Im not going to be everyones cup of tea, however its plain just bad manners
Comment #2 by steve842 in response to profiterole ( view post )
Posted on 21-Jun-18 1:09PM
I to am mature enough to realise that everyone has different taste, i would only block someone that persisted in annoying me, the lack of manners from a mature couple was surprising
Comment #3 by profiterole in response to steve842 ( view post )
Posted on 21-Jun-18 1:15PM
name and shame
Posted on 21-Jun-18 1:26PM
it is bad manners just not bothering to reply to any contact. Takes 2 secs to say "no Thanks". I am so surprised on how many can not even bother to look at your profile. Sometimes even when they do reply, what is that about?
Comment #5 by KapitiCoaster in response to the main topic
Posted on 21-Jun-18 4:06PM
From a womans perspective I have had some pretty uninviting pics from guys. Even still, I always reply. Unfortunately photos do not do us justice and guys suck at selfies so you don't bring out your best features. My advice.... get someone to take your pic. Shower, look good, smell good, feel good and it will show in the pic. If not... you ugly. I'm kidding x in saying that some of my less attractive looking guys have been really good roots.
Posted on 21-Jun-18 4:30PM
Thanks for that eve, I do get a little suspicious of these mannerless offenders, some ppl aren't who they say and things can be copied to social media etc, a few manners go along way
Posted on 22-Jun-18 8:12AM
how do you smell good in a photo ?

Youve kind of missed the point tho, I dont care whether you like my photo, and Im pretty sure steve doesnt either, what we're saying is good manners doest take much.
Comment #8 by KapitiCoaster in response to the main topic
Posted on 22-Jun-18 11:12AM
I was actually being polite and replying and I got shot down. Is it any wonder.....
Posted on 22-Jun-18 11:16AM
No ones shot you down, youre probably just taking it the wrong way.

The point is more about manners rather than whether the photo is good or well presented.

Comment #10 by Cherub in response to profiterole ( view post )
Posted on 18-Sep-18 8:50PM
thinking the same thing. .. re her missing the point

Maybe pic needed a scratch an sniff label attached when sent That would help with interactive play too huh!?

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd