Be weary of these members!
Community page.

Needarub
Discussion - started by HotBiGuy, posted on 29-Jul-18 4:58PM
This member should be avoided. They have been bombarding us with messages. Initially here, but then also on Kik, Facebook by txt and recently by phone. These messages use multiple false identities to pose as genuine potential clients. We have reported him to the site administrators of all sites concerned and will notify the police if he continues to harass us.

Showing comments 1 through 6 out of 6 comments

Comment #1 by milf4fun in response to the main topic
Posted on 29-Jul-18 8:36PM
How did they get you on fb?
Comment #2 by HotBiGuy in response to milf4fun ( view post )
Posted on 29-Jul-18 8:41PM
It seems they did some very complicated internet stalking and reverse photo searching and tracked us down. They did send a number of veiled threats about outing our non-working names etc. They were very hard to keep track of as they kept changing identity, gender, method of communication etc. Total nightmare and wasted hours of our time
Comment #3 by milf4fun in response to HotBiGuy ( view post )
Posted on 29-Jul-18 8:54PM
Grrr so sick and fed up with these freaks that get off playing games.
Hope he gets what's coming to him
Comment #4 by KRoss in response to HotBiGuy ( view post )
Posted on 29-Jul-18 11:33PM
You should make sure all your photos are changed to just the new photos because they certainly wont be able to be tracked to other sources because they are so new.
Comment #5 by KezTranz in response to the main topic
Posted on 30-Jul-18 7:56AM
Find you a I.T person to track their i.p addy, a person can use multiple accounts but if they use the same device the i.p addy will be the same, i had to find one at the waikato university he successfully found the person who did the same thing to me
Comment #6 by milf4fun in response to HotBiGuy ( view post )
Posted on 30-Jul-18 8:38AM
They can also find you on fb by using your ph number if it connects with it.
Never use same pics that you have on fb.
I would take it to the police now instead of threating him, you have all the message and he is blackmailing you

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd