Be weary of these members!
Community page.

RUready2Cum
Discussion - started by PumPum, posted on 31-Jul-18 2:04PM
Chch based mid 40s south african dude. We had been communicating frequently (approx 3 weeks) with the intention to meet...until he sends me a timed pic/snap of one of his bootycalls - a lady asleep fully nude. (I could see everything.) Without her knowledge nor permission !
I called him out on his shitty behaviour, invasion of privacy, totally disrespectful...

Be careful ladies.

Showing comments 1 through 38 out of 38 comments

Comment #1 by profiterole in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Jul-18 2:07PM
wow not cool....
Comment #2 by PumPum in response to profiterole ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-18 2:12PM
Nahh..
I had to spell it out to him as he was defending himself by saying 'but u can't see her face..u don't have the pic anymore'.

Douche.
Also Poor lady. Wish i knew her.
Comment #3 by No-limits in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Jul-18 2:11PM
Sick bugger
Comment #4 by profiterole in response to PumPum ( view post )
you should report him, thats seriously not cool
Comment #5 by No-limits in response to profiterole ( view post )
Too right
Comment #6 by PumPum in response to profiterole ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-18 2:13PM
I did.
Then blocked him so im unsure as to what admin has done.
Comment #7 by PumPum in response to PumPum ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-18 2:14PM
I also feel like i need to post this on general...
Comment #8 by No-limits in response to PumPum ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-18 2:14PM
Good for you
Comment #9 by profiterole in response to PumPum ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-18 2:19PM
absolutely
Comment #10 by PumPum in response to profiterole ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-18 2:23PM
Thank u. I just did.
I was pretty fucking dumb founded (&livid) at the whole thing. Having to break it down to him - why i was reacting angrily and why it was wrong.
Glad he showed me that side of him before physically meeting.
Comment #11 by profiterole in response to PumPum ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-18 2:24PM
dodged a bullet Id say
Posted on 31-Jul-18 2:33PM
pretty rude really poor lady
Comment #13 by nickiangel in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Jul-18 4:12PM
Hence the reason I don't do pics! Good for you for outing the prick.
Comment #14 by KRoss in response to nickiangel ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-18 4:21PM
Should you ever change your mind, I can recommend a great amateur photographer!
Comment #15 by nickiangel in response to KRoss ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-18 4:22PM
I wont...ever
Comment #16 by RUReady2Cum in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Jul-18 4:29PM
Wow is this all coz you never came down for the weekend?You really don't know me,enjoy denigrating me.
Comment #17 by PumPum in response to RUReady2Cum ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-18 6:10PM
Nope. (Of course u think this is my motive...maybe if you'd minus your ego & then think deeper and maybe inwardly & u may learn a few things... ie hopefully respect women!)

Just keepin it all the way real and letting other ladies know of my experience with you. Incl lack of accountability on your part therefore thinking its ok to behave in this creepy disrespectful douchebag way.

Ive said what ive needed to u.
Comment #18 by KezTranz in response to RUReady2Cum ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-18 6:15PM
Did you send a pic of a naked woman sleeping without her knowledge??
Comment #19 by milf4fun in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Jul-18 6:26PM
Disgraceful . Feel sorry for that lady and any others he may have done this to.
So many pics on single men's profile of lady's bits always make me think do they have permission to have that photo
Comment #20 by Blondie762 in response to milf4fun ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-18 6:44PM
Some profiles it's all ladies bits, I'm not interested in what they've scored, I'm interested in who the guy is.
Comment #21 by PumPum in response to milf4fun ( view post )
Posted on 31-Jul-18 6:53PM
Exactly
Posted on 2-Aug-18 8:25PM
Wow CRAIG!! Denigrating? How is it that the OP has critised you unfairly when you've EXPLOITED someone else by sending the OP their naked image of them sleeping without the person's knowledge!!!! You're disgusting
Comment #23 by genuine_sex in response to the main topic
Posted on 8-Aug-18 9:18AM
Just takes honesty. If guys ask me then some times I?m happy to take a picture using their phone but of course no face just bits. .
But like always respect people?s pricacy and be honest if the sex partner agrees then follow instruction ie no faces. I always view and delete the pics I don?t want them to keep.
comment #24 was clobbered
Posted on 9-Aug-18 8:48AM
RUReady2Cum is using this discussion to find new people and message, he just messaged me too (didn't realise it was him till I looked at the name of profile on here again)
I hate dishonesty and despite myself being ok with photos taken, thats only ok if permission is obtained, I do not approve of his behaviour or illicit photo taking, and I will be blocking him now simply because he obviously sees he has done nothing wrong, nor identified he got my profile name from this discussion, I hate being deceived.

Posted on 9-Aug-18 8:50AM
its not on this stuff cant admin address this
Posted on 9-Aug-18 8:55AM
the guy will just change profile, but his details been made public, so most will look hard at any guy matching his profile in future.
Posted on 9-Aug-18 8:56AM
its a violation of these ladies it sucks a bloke did it awhile back to a nice lady on here she was gutted
Posted on 9-Aug-18 8:57AM
Straight
Comment #30 by Northlandgurl in response to the main topic
Posted on 9-Aug-18 9:04AM
Some males just have no brains at all there brain is in there cock. Lowest of the low. Wish you knew her too so you can tell her and she can waste him
Comment #31 by PumPum in response to genuine_sex ( view post )
Posted on 10-Aug-18 6:48PM
Doesn't surprise me.
No accountability. Wilfully ignorant coward he is. Glad to have dodged another (creepy) bullet.
And i will keep exposing these mfers.
Comment #32 by Naughtyandcurious in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-Aug-18 12:50AM
I find it disgusting that some people have little respect and even less integrity to treat people like that. We come hear to have fun and some laughs and treat every one with respect with the possibility of meeting or chatting and getting to know each other a little better and it takes one to set that back, I like the fact that individuals can be outed on here for there rude behavior and insecurity for not being honest with the person they are with. Way to go PumPum :)
Comment #33 by Jon39 in response to the main topic
Posted on 11-Aug-18 7:51AM
What a idiot but at least u found out what sort of idiot he was before u met him. Gives south Africans a bad name and let's face it that's a hard thing to do
Comment #34 by RUReady2Cum in response to Jon39 ( view post )
Posted on 11-Aug-18 11:16AM
The witch hunt continues, I have tried to sort this misunderstanding out in a civil manner. ��I sent a snap to her of my fwb, who was in my bed (ffs she was in my bed, we got our fuck on) I got her permission to fuck and this deranged chick wanted to play principal and seek permission for the disappearing snap that I had taken (my fwb and I do that, we take pics of one another, awake or sleeping, yes it is our thing). �Calm the farm! Quit playing holier than thou! This is an adult site, not a school girl social club.

The total shitty behaviour I see is the jumping to conclusions and the quick to judge characters who want to add their 2 cents worth, discredit a complete stranger based on hearsay. �There are 3 sides to the story, hers, mine and now everyone else.

A warning goes out to you guys, approach this chick with extreme caution. �She likes to play cry baby in a public forum for all to see after she ignores me. ��I have learned a valuable lesson here. Some people on this site will call you out on ?shitty behaviour? while displaying it themselves - the pot calling the kettle black. �����
Comment #35 by PumPum in response to RUReady2Cum ( view post )
Posted on 11-Aug-18 12:34PM
I caught you outright lying & blocked ya. Boy Bye
Posted on 11-Aug-18 12:39PM
pretty honest lady im afraid mate you got spung
Comment #37 by Jon39 in response to RUReady2Cum ( view post )
Posted on 11-Aug-18 5:19PM
Cry me a river bro
comment #38 was clobbered