Be weary of these members!
Community page.

ignoredathome
Discussion - started by profiterole, posted on 10-Aug-18 8:37AM
Anyone had any dealings with this lady, jacked up a meet then shes vanished?

Not sure what to make of it, seemed nice enough, but getting a bit sick of the people on here who are prepared to waste your time.

Showing comments 7 through 56 out of 56 comments

PAGE 2: 1 2 
Posted on 13-Aug-18 8:51AM
message her
Comment #8 by HardOnTop in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-Aug-18 9:00AM
I have had "dealings" with this lady. She is genuine. I have never had a problem with her, but then I make a point of being polite, courteous and understand that its not all about me.
Posted on 13-Aug-18 9:01AM
I have
Posted on 13-Aug-18 9:11AM
I was absolutely "polite, courteous and understand that its not all about me" which is why we arranged a meet and I drove on a 4 hour return trip to invercargill, to be stood up.
Posted on 13-Aug-18 9:19AM
Well, funny how 2 other guys on here have only good things to say about here, and then theres you. So I'd suggest the problem lies with you.
Posted on 13-Aug-18 9:25AM
Thank you for your input, and maybe it is, but how does one know when everything is arranged then absolute silence, common coutesy would prevail, as I have and continue to extend

Comment #13 by icui4cu69 in response to the main topic
Posted on 13-Aug-18 9:47AM
So you didn't get a root n now you pack a sook? Grow up dude, if that desperate go pay n fuck rather than driving for hours.
Posted on 13-Aug-18 9:59AM
how am I packing a sook , and who said anything about being desperate, you rather seem to have missed the point of this site, and indeed the "be wary" page.

As stated, its a bit impolite, and I didnt know what to make of it.

But you have your opinion, thats cool
Posted on 13-Aug-18 10:24AM
You can't just name a shame someone just cos they didn't meet up, in life one has turns that they cannot get back to say they won't be able to make it n maybe it was one of those cases with her, so no need to put a name to her and say that she's a time waster, who knows what happened with her and why she couldn't make it, maybe something important or family business or a mishap, who knows, and as far as I've seen most men on here when they don't get what they want it's all they say n try and name and shame someone others, why just cos they didn't get what they wanted.

I'll put you in the same category as others.
Put yourself in ones shoes and you'll probably know, not because all is well in your life means it's well in others too. You forget the point that she did show interest in meeting you. So something would have come up. Can't just go naming and shaming people.
Posted on 13-Aug-18 10:26AM
Oh and as for the point of this site, it's a website and nothing is promised here, which I think YOU are missing out on the point dude.
Posted on 13-Aug-18 10:31AM
I think youve missed the point of this page mate , Im not quite sure why youre a member if you dont believe in name and shame?? Seems a bit hypocritical?

Absolutely agree anything could have happened, and I extended (and continue) the benefit of the doubt, didnt get agrro, but shes been on this site and multiple times, and has just ignored me.

I find that impolite given the expense and time I went to.

But youre more than entitled to you opinion.

Posted on 13-Aug-18 10:32AM
im going ask her to message you this thread doesn't need to become a typical disaster like they are on here
Posted on 13-Aug-18 10:35AM
That would be good, I messaged her a couple of times, no reply so hence the thread.
Posted on 13-Aug-18 10:35AM
Just let it go buddy. Shes a nice lady and doesnt need crap from jilted john.
Posted on 13-Aug-18 10:36AM
Posted on 13-Aug-18 10:38AM
Well if she has been on this site more than many times then you obviously don't get the point that maybe she isn't interested anymore, a hint is enough. Name and shame I believe in it, once proven!!!otherwise don't name and shame.
Comment #23 by icui4cu69 in response to icui4cu69 ( view post )
Posted on 13-Aug-18 10:41AM
And as for a disaster, I'm just stating my thoughts and views on this thread, no disrespect to you but all is entitled to their view.
Posted on 13-Aug-18 10:43AM
facepalm, I do get it, you dont seem to.

I would have been quite happy with "Im not interested" ...before traveling, or anytime actually, not just radio silence.

Im a person of politeness, you dont seem to be, so not quite sure why youre judging me by your low standards?
Posted on 13-Aug-18 10:44AM
Low standards?YEAH right!!!!! Like how hardontop says, just let it go buddy,
Posted on 13-Aug-18 10:44AM
Oh dear, you are starting to show your true colours now, and probably the reason she walked away from you (but not from me or others it seems). Problem is all yours buddy, walk away now while you still have a little dignity left.
Posted on 13-Aug-18 10:46AM
how is politely responding showing true colours.

I like the whole "leave it" & "walk away" Iindeed happy too, and we wont hear from you again?
Comment #28 by icui4cu69 in response to HardOnTop ( view post )
Posted on 13-Aug-18 10:47AM
Posted on 13-Aug-18 11:12AM
No,I'll stick around and support a good member as long as needed, especially when she is being attacked by someone who comes across as needy and demanding
Posted on 13-Aug-18 11:15AM
oh so youre hypocritical as well.

so youve ridden in on your white horse to defend the ladys honour.

Only problem is no where have I attacked her or been rude, I was simply left wondering why.

from your opening statement youve been rude, you cant help yourself

take your own advice fella and dont embarass yourself.
Posted on 13-Aug-18 12:00PM
Oh dear. You are the gift that keeps giving. No wonder she chose to ignore you. And now all can see that you are one that we need to be wary of
Posted on 13-Aug-18 12:12PM
She let this man drive a 4hr return trip with no message of saying have to cancel, or after the fact why she didn't meet. Yes thing happen that are out of our control. But to totally ignore him if he has done nothing wrong is rude. And if he has upset her then why hasn't she blocked him?
Posted on 13-Aug-18 12:13PM
like said when I next talk to to her I will ask
Comment #34 by profiterole in response to milf4fun ( view post )
Posted on 13-Aug-18 1:22PM
thank you, the point seems to be lost on the white knights.

The lady has messaged me an apologised, and I'll leave it at that.
Posted on 13-Aug-18 1:24PM
, what a cockwomble
Posted on 13-Aug-18 1:26PM
dont be so hard on yourself
Comment #37 by milf4fun in response to profiterole ( view post )
Posted on 13-Aug-18 2:27PM
Good to hear
Posted on 13-Aug-18 3:57PM
See shouldn't have had to escalate it that much by naming and shaming one. Shit happens and not everyone gets their piece of cake. Food for thought matey
Comment #39 by KRoss in response to icui4cu69 ( view post )
Posted on 13-Aug-18 4:45PM
I not only want the cake, I want to lick the icing as well!!
Comment #40 by HardOnTop in response to icui4cu69 ( view post )
Posted on 13-Aug-18 4:53PM
True. Class. You either have it or you don't.
Posted on 14-Aug-18 8:45AM
you obviously havent potty mouth
Comment #42 by profiterole in response to KRoss ( view post )
Posted on 14-Aug-18 8:46AM
cant fix your creepy behavior now can we
Comment #43 by KRoss in response to profiterole ( view post )
Posted on 14-Aug-18 11:36AM
Now I remember why you are on so many users blocked list.
Comment #44 by milf4fun in response to KRoss ( view post )
Posted on 14-Aug-18 1:11PM
How do you know This?
comment #45 was clobbered
Comment #46 by Caldus in response to icui4cu69 ( view post )
Posted on 25-Aug-18 3:23PM
This isn't name and shame.
Keep your hair on.
Posted on 26-Aug-18 3:24AM
Fuck half u guys commenting on this post seem to have very little understanding of your own English language. This guy never named and shamed, you's have made it about this by labelling it as such. To reiterate the bro was asking if anyone has had experiences of time wasting with the person who is attached to this profile for the sheer FACT that he travelled 2 hours just to meet her and shes been Ghosting him (proly a more appropriate description than name and shame). Any one of u guys that have met her would feel the same way as this guy had u seen the same demise just most likely wouldnt have posted it cos ud have been too bummed out to admit it publicly n are now hero'ing up to defend the pussy like ur all good kients!!!! What a pack of greasers!!! If u guys and her are so fucking tight why dont you get answers for the man from the source who has clearly been online and still Ghosting him rather than just throw in ur own answers like u know the situation. Truth is most of u haters would proly spit the dummy more than this guy has.. Ppl don't say they're polite and shit they just do this cos thats what they do..this post couldnt have been any more polite given the circumstances..fellas talking shit like ur nice, polite guys yet uz are sounding like right kients. Dont just be polite for the pussy, be good and judge all fairly by the given facts and choose helpful acts, dont just talk kak like u n her are all tight like that yet you have no real answers to substantiate ur claims so everything u say just sounds like ass kissing crap!!!!!
Posted on 26-Aug-18 3:44AM
Well to be honest with, you not knowing what happened I don't think you should be making such comments to be honest, sorry to be brutally honest, but I've just spoken to her and know exactly what happened and cos he didn't get what he wanted he goes out to put a bad name to one, as men on here if they don't get what they want they get shitty on the other person, secondly, why would you want to travel x amount of hours if you don't even have any personal contact details?I find that just stupid. So there you go, and if one does ask about another on here it's no different then naming and shaming by the end of the whole thread. And I'll say this, SAME FUCKING DIFFERENCE!!!!!!.
Posted on 26-Aug-18 3:45AM
My post should sort you out. If you're smart enough.
Comment #50 by icui4cu69 in response to Caldus ( view post )
Posted on 26-Aug-18 3:48AM
The post is not name Horsham but it's how the post seems to be going anyways, my hairs on, don't give me shit for it just because.I defended someone without knowing then and just by being honest and upfront that sometimes life can play games and no nzp is not life, there's other things that are.more important in life than nzp,want an example?like kids family, mother brother sister, hubby, work. Cos I don't think any of the fucked a on here is will to put a plate of food on ones table if one looses their job. Get me!!!
Posted on 26-Aug-18 4:27AM
Youve just spoken to her. So u make dumb arse comments before even speaking to her? Ur arguments are contradictory but Nope clearly im not as clever as u Mr..smart enuf u ask? Meh, smart arse enuf but meh, nah u go icu Einstein
Posted on 26-Aug-18 4:30AM
Made ur comment how long ago and uv just spoken to her. U should think more before u speak mr genius..
Comment #53 by Caldus in response to icui4cu69 ( view post )
Posted on 26-Aug-18 11:04AM
Omg! That rant makes no sense at all! If you want to continue to carry on in such a fashion I will boot you from this group.
Posted on 26-Aug-18 12:40PM
agreed caldus the thread is dead and buried
Comment #55 by Facilitation01 in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Aug-18 9:55AM
Good to hear that the lady finally made contact and apologised. Hopefully the apology also included the reason for your wasted 4hr round trip and her following silence

Kudos for holding your shit together while some of those around you were tossing their toys. Everyone has an opinion, just like everyone has an ass
Comment #56 by BBW in response to profiterole ( view post )
Posted on 19-Sep-18 9:46PM
@ white knights

I'd be annoyed after driving four hours.
A simple text, message cancelling meet etc would of been the ideal outcome
Its good simple manners to cancel.

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd