Be weary of these members!
Community page.

RUHH aka could be something else now
Discussion - started by HotdirtySex, posted on 14-Sep-18 11:36PM
This guy is from Waitakere City and I'm in Invercargill but he said he was in town for work so, he messaged me asking what services I offer, he was happy with what we discussed and we had similar likes. He 'booked' a session, set the rules. He then says he'll give me extra if I spend sometime dirty talking with him. I decline as our session wasn't until Sunday and all services including spending half an hour dirty talking so he can get off costs...I told him no pay no play, he continued to ask and I was firm and polite then he cancelled the session and deleted his account so he'll come back under a different name

Basically just a demanding prick wanting things he can't have and when he didnt' get his own way he was rude and closed his account, trying to entice me with money and basically said if you don't give me what I want now you don't get my money - JACKASS

Showing comments 1 through 2 out of 2 comments

Comment #1 by Tattooed in response to the main topic
Posted on 15-Sep-18 4:50AM
He was probably never down your way and the "booking" would have been just to get you to talk dirty with him while he got himself off
Comment #2 by HotdirtySex in response to Tattooed ( view post )
Posted on 15-Sep-18 11:41AM
Never thought that like that....your probably right! Some people can be jackasses!

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd