Be weary of these members!
Community page.

Responding
Discussion - started by looking_for_fun, posted on 25-Jan-19 9:53AM
I am really sick of finding all the impolite people on here. When I send a message that is simply asking if there is interest, it would be nice if there was a reply saying not interested or something like that. It is extremely rude to just block someone who is asking a question that is not offensive at all.

Showing comments 1 through 45 out of 45 comments

Comment #1 by master in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Jan-19 3:21PM
Agree!!
Comment #2 by GoingOnce in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Jan-19 3:25PM
I don't know man, If they don't reply, they're not interested. Pretty simple, no ?
Posted on 25-Jan-19 3:51PM
No. Politeness is important to me. How hard is it to say no thanks if someone has taken time to ask something that isnt offensive? I
Posted on 25-Jan-19 3:55PM
Agree
Posted on 25-Jan-19 4:05PM
They probably get hundreds of messages. It's probably tedious as fuck replying to all of them.
Comment #6 by GoingOnce in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Jan-19 4:08PM
There's really not much you can do about it either. You're better off just trying the next person.
Posted on 25-Jan-19 4:16PM
I reply to all.
I say thanks when they say they like my pics
I agree it just takes manners
All you have to say is thanks for your time wish you luck sorry your not my type
Comment #8 by HotBiGuy in response to Wreakingball ( view post )
Posted on 25-Jan-19 4:59PM
I agree.
I always reply too, even if it?s just a quick no thanks.
Posted on 25-Jan-19 5:51PM
Manners are a thing of the past that belong to our generation.
Posted on 25-Jan-19 5:56PM
Well, we all know that isn't true
Posted on 25-Jan-19 6:00PM
O don't agree. Manner have gone out the door the last few years
Posted on 25-Jan-19 6:06PM
That's true. Some of the young ones r bad for lack of manners
comment #13 was clobbered
Comment #14 by HotBiGuy in response to Niceguy53 ( view post )
Posted on 25-Jan-19 6:09PM
Some are, and that is more often the younger ones (but not always). On the other hand I have met many lovely, polite and respectful people on here too. So it?s not all bad
Posted on 25-Jan-19 9:43PM
What about guys that just put Hi,and has obviously not read your profile as they are totally different to what and who you want to meet and live in the opposite island, I do try to reply but as already been said it can be a little annoying.
Posted on 25-Jan-19 9:39PM
I see it if they don't put effort in to chat to you then they won't put effort in in the bedroom
Posted on 25-Jan-19 9:44PM
Ohhhhhhhh absolutely that's why I hand brake
Comment #18 by Honey-oasis in response to the main topic
Posted on 25-Jan-19 10:46PM
sad to hear u have had this experience hun not all are the same we are all painted different colours hun not all the same hope u have a better time on here im a pm away if u would like to chat x
Posted on 25-Jan-19 10:49PM
also agreed a hi for a txt or pm isn't a cool way to start a chat a bit more into the convo would b nice. also guys reading the profile first would b good b better than turning u down for things my profile says i dont do already. hope u all have a great weekend. xx
Comment #20 by Cherie in response to the main topic
Posted on 27-Jan-19 3:51PM
thats life for ya aye!
Comment #21 by rural_wangas in response to the main topic
Posted on 31-Jan-19 7:24PM
It is not always rudeness. For example, you send a message. We get messaged every day and there can be dozens of them to read if we haven't logged in for a while. Honestly, after the first year here of responding I got bored with it. Will respond if the bait is worth taking a bite.
Comment #22 by Epicureanism in response to the main topic
Posted on 1-Feb-19 11:41AM
Depends. If we respond to all the approaches we get Id need to be on here all day. If we don?t respond it is a polite no. We get loads of ?hey there? and wanna fuck? messages from guys with no photo and zero info, if you dont tell us about you why would we bother?
Posted on 1-Feb-19 11:44AM
Yes agreed. You can tell who has read your profile and who is just responding to pics.
Posted on 6-Feb-19 12:00PM
I get that as well

They message without reading my profile properly n I'm like
Posted on 7-Feb-19 5:19AM
Hi, where you from? Well if you had read our profile it is stated at the top,
I think you could be right, most are responding to picture and they don't have one of their own. But I do try to say Hi, No thanks,
Comment #26 by KapitiCoaster in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Feb-19 9:40PM
I hear ya. A simple no thanks would suffice. Woman my own age who say they are bi/bi curious dont answer me either. It's so annoying. I've even said "a reply would be nice". They read and still don't reply
Posted on 16-Feb-19 9:45PM
Yea iv said that too. I mean how long wud it take to reply no thanx
Posted on 17-Feb-19 5:46AM
I think that if you take the time to be on here then you should expect to get messaged. It's only polite to say sorry no thanks. I have messaged so many woman and couples an NEVER get an answer. Unless of course it's a guy posing as a couple. It makes me tire of the game and want to just give up. I have met one lady on here that I have played with, of all the people/couples I have contacted only one. The odds are pretty bad.
Posted on 17-Feb-19 5:49AM
Your profile sounds yummy. Pitty your on another island
Posted on 17-Feb-19 7:24AM
Thanx hun. Iv pmd u
Comment #31 by jascare69bc in response to the main topic
Posted on 18-Feb-19 12:16PM
It comes down to good manners really.
Posted on 18-Feb-19 1:25PM
Exactly! And thanks to those who have commented on this. Its good to know I am not alone.
Posted on 18-Feb-19 4:27PM
I think guys out number the ladies on here 20 - 1. My problem is i never know what to say in the first message with out sounding like a knob gobblin.. even after reading the profile
Posted on 18-Feb-19 6:32PM
You can say.... hi, I like your profile. Take a look at mine and if you like let me know and we can chat. Or something along those lines. And I believe its 9 men to one woman. However the odds suck for you guys.
Posted on 18-Feb-19 9:03PM
Yeah 9-1 would be accurate but if you took out the ?working girls? then bendover is about right. People take the time to write b.s about meeting up or going somewhere but can?t reply to a message.?? ?Fake? would be my take on it.
Posted on 18-Feb-19 9:39PM
It's a hard game. And there are lots of fuckers out there.....
Posted on 18-Feb-19 9:46PM
I'm a good fucker . U can that both ways
Posted on 18-Feb-19 10:47PM
I hear what your saying but we choose to explain that because of volume of emails we may not respond and not to take it personally, because its not personal. In a perfect world we would respond to all but I really don?t have time. I have 90 unread mails from this week alone. Anyway, all the best.
Comment #39 by Sub69bi in response to the main topic
Posted on 18-Feb-19 11:31PM
Either not responding or not turning up. Just been stood up again. 2nd time in 2 weeks. They could at least give a dumb reason or something
Comment #40 by lilyluvcock in response to Sub69bi ( view post )
Posted on 18-Feb-19 11:35PM
Damn timewasters!! Name and shame both please. Message me. I'll tell you how to weave out Most of them...
Posted on 19-Feb-19 9:50AM
No wonder you live in Auckland. I am from but a wee town in comparison.
Posted on 19-Feb-19 5:16PM
Is there a reason u blocked me? Just asking
Posted on 19-Feb-19 6:46PM
You're not my type!!!
Posted on 19-Feb-19 6:47PM
OK fair enuf

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd