Wingate AKL
Group page.
Owned and operated by Willingarse

Nice man
Discussion - started by Dikme2, posted on 12-May-21 11:13PM
Had a nice time today Wednesday. A nice and erotic over 70 , we had a sexy uninhibited anything goes time. Then he fingered me while I sucked his big beautiful hard cock. As I worked on it, it got bigger, he groaned, I slowly sucked it right to the end and could feel him starting to want to cum. .I licked his jerking sensitive head and gently squeezed with my lips and he whimpered and I could feel he want me suck him hard and fast around the top 3rd while playing his balls. Then a long moaning growl , yes yes I'm cumming. Ooh aah yes baby yes I'm vacuuming. This warm squirt went into my throat and again and again , he's gasping and panting saying ooh yeeeeaaah. .beautiful hot cum I'm loving and so hard. Then a guy kneeled in front and said fuck me. I was so hard,,I just went straight into a nice wide hole i could pump him brilliantly and came and came. It was beautiful over 7 s. You know how to have sex just relax and enjoy our differences, naked with animal desires seeking males together having beautiful connections thst release the tension from the real world ..more please

Showing comments 1 through 1 out of 1 comments

Comment #1 by Newhorizons in response to the main topic
Posted on 16-Jun-21 2:27PM
Any body going tomorrow

Group Managers (1)

Group owner

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd