Poly lifestyle
Special interest group (S.I.G) page.
Owned and operated by Hotmama82

Mm lots of partners
Discussion - started by Lily, posted on 20-Apr-20 10:34AM
I often wonder what it would be like to have two partners, one male, one female. Being bi I imagine it would be a great lifestyle. Obviously double the disagreements....
Interested in talking to those living the poly lifestyle or been in that situation.

Showing comments 1 through 11 out of 11 comments

Comment #1 by FenderTele in response to the main topic
Posted on 20-Apr-20 10:51AM
I have done this, with a couple and a separate female. It was fantastic, we rarely had disagreements as time together was to be enjoyed. We all had enough love to share and enjoy with each other.
Comment #2 by Lily in response to FenderTele ( view post )
Posted on 20-Apr-20 10:53AM
That's awesome. So are you no longer in that poly relationship?
Comment #3 by FenderTele in response to Lily ( view post )
Posted on 20-Apr-20 1:38PM
No, the couple moved to Oz, things change over time.
I am still that way minded, but have yet to meet anyone else I have been attracted to enough and is like minded.

Interestingly, after a while it wasn't just about the sex (although this was important and fantastic), it was that we all genuinely enjoyed the company and personalities of each other.
Comment #4 by Lily in response to FenderTele ( view post )
Posted on 20-Apr-20 2:11PM
I can see that it would be a great combination of support, fun, sex etc. It's definitely something I would be interested in if ever given the opportunity.
What a shame your relationships came to an end!
Comment #5 by FenderTele in response to Lily ( view post )
Posted on 20-Apr-20 3:06PM
Yeah, it was sad it had to end, but flip side, I have a great place to go in stay in Oz! Absence makes the heart grow fond!
So many times we hear the negative sides of relationships - the bitchy wife/gf, the lazy hubby/bf, etc. I try to make my relationships fun and enjoyable, so we all have a great time. Yes, they do end sometimes when things may change or evolve, but that's ok. As a door closes, another can open.
Comment #6 by Lily in response to FenderTele ( view post )
Posted on 20-Apr-20 3:23PM
I totally agree. To many people moan about things that don't really matter!
Theres always change and doors closing, opening. One has to change or become stagnant perhaps. Feeling stagnant atm
Comment #7 by captcunninglus in response to Lily ( view post )
Posted on 20-Apr-20 7:40PM
Yes I try to live a poly lifestyle. Not into the live in type well no longer than a week. . Mind you one would be nice atm during this lockdown . . Monogamy is an outdated religious way of controlling the peasants. I find jealousy is the hardest thing to deal with. Especially over long periods of knowing each other, like years. Everybody should have 3 or 4 lovers of whatever sex(es) you desire. Variety is the spice of life
Comment #8 by Lily in response to captcunninglus ( view post )
Posted on 20-Apr-20 9:01PM
Each to their own yip. Depends what kind of ship ya on
Posted on 20-Apr-20 10:55PM
No, I don't agree, Capt'n - monogamy works for most people, and is best for most, I reckon. I notice alot on here, a 'lets flirt/banter/have sex' site, have 'loyal as fuck when i'm taken' on their profiles. In my experience, many find it difficult to open up themselves enough to really enjoy sex with one person, let alone 3 or 4.
True poly is like an extension of monogamy, where you care for each partner as if they were the only one. Its not just a fuck-around-anywhere lifestyle.

Not saying you didn't know that, just kinda thinking aloud.
Not saying that's
Comment #10 by Lily in response to FenderTele ( view post )
Posted on 20-Apr-20 11:24PM
I see where you're coming from. It's a relationship involving x amount of people. As opposed to just having many fwb.
Posted on 21-Apr-20 6:21AM
I was supposed to put marriage is an outdated concept. Because who says you cant love and care for many lovers. I dont like to have a primary. I prefer to treat them all as equals. But then again I'm still learning

Special interest group (S.I.G) Managers (1)

Group owner

New Zealand Personals - Now in its 25th year, and still going strong
About NZPersonals  *  Contact NZPersonals  *  Help

Copyright (C) 2000-2024, NZPersonals.com Ltd